X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Natasha M

New Model: Natasha M
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Frans; 24 April 2008, 06:35 PM.

Gorgeous!! Fancy a chat Natasha??? xx

Comment

What a gem you are Natasha

Comment

AW, I beg you...
        You have got to slow down this torrent of unbelievably gorgeous new models!!
        I'm going to die of lack of sleep trying to keep up with all this yummy goodness...sure, I'll die with a goofy grin plastered on my face, but still...
        Show a little mercy...I'm not as young as i used to be!
        Sick Al, a too-satisfied customer

Comment

What an absolutely enchanting young woman — so perfectly captured by the photographer's art!

Meanwhile...

Originally posted by dirtysickal View Post
          AW, I beg you...
          You have got to slow down this torrent of unbelievably gorgeous new models!! ...Show a little mercy...I'm not as young as i used to be!
          Oh ye of little stamina!!!

Wot I say is: bring 'em on!!!

takochan

Comment

This will be an instant classic and topshelf shoot...the preview snap already has me
            twitchy and tingly. Kudos to the photogs and crew for their work setting this scene
            and capturing it so well. Naturally, also to Natasha for her radiant beauty.

So when does this debut? ;p

Comment

I suspect that AW has been "sandbagging" the last few weeks...holding back on new shoots until the new split site launched, then...kerblooey!!!
              That being said, Natasha, from this lone pic, appears to be...what's the word for it?...oh yeah...ABSOLUTLEY, EFFING UNBELIEVABLY, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT, PERFECT!!!
              5 Stars in the Michelin Guide...here's hoping she's not another "hit-and-run", but I fear she's yet another tourist in the fair homeland of AW!
              And by the way, Tacobell, I'm working on a way to fake a hip replacement so that I may use up some of my twenty-five hundred hours of sick leave and catch up, even pull ahead, of the new AW!

Comment

What a face! What beautiful eyes! Whatever will I do to pass the time until Natasha's set goes up?

HM

Comment

Did you guys see the screen capture from the vid on the right side of the home page

This girl has a body nearly as good as Meagan G

Rob.

Comment

here it is

Rob.

Comment

Awesome body, and really beauty breasts

Abbywinters, you are making a great, great, great job !!!

Comment

Another cutie Natasha M ,must be something in the air in Aussie land that makes sooooo many cuties ,just tooooo good to be true and those eyes Hhmmmmmm

Comment

Natasha is a real doll. Love those eyes. Hope to se more of her.

Comment

Love her, it's little bit strange, she looks sometimes so young and than so very feminin, like her smile,espiacially this

Comment

I like her eyes and her hair and her smile and her breasts and her legs and her bum, and so on. In other words I hope we will see much more of this gorgeous girl

Comment

AW, Bravo! As others have commented, "you are bringing out some great looking gals". Thank you. Congratulations. Much more of Natasha, please.

Comment

I've never been so envious of a bra in my life...all the right curves in all the right places. Natasha is cute beyond words. I hope we see much more, and soon.

HM

Comment

Jesus, where do you find these women Abby?

Rob.

Comment

YAY!! Natasha M. I have been waiting so long for this shoot to go up. I can see by what has been written that you all see what I saw when I shot her. She was one of my first shoots, maybe my third. So you can imagine how blessed I felt to shoot her. It's so great when you get a magnetic connection with a model straight away. Leads to creating some really beautiful shots. I hope you folk like it. Xx p.s. Thanks for your support, patience and endless devotion to the site. Muchly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by jacki View Post
                                        YAY!! Natasha M. I have been waiting so long for this shoot to go up. I can see by what has been written that you all see what I saw when I shot her. She was one of my first shoots, maybe my third. So you can imagine how blessed I felt to shoot her. It's so great when you get a magnetic connection with a model straight away. Leads to creating some really beautiful shots. I hope you folk like it. Xx p.s. Thanks for your support, patience and endless devotion to the site. Muchly appreciated.
                                        Excellent work, Jacki!
                                        You hit that one out of the park...From just one still posted on the upcoming shoots section, I could tell that this would be one of my favorites!
                                        Keep up the good work...I know that you've got much more (and even better?)
                                        in store for us.
                                        How totally cool is it that AW brings us gorgeous models who go on to become wonderful artists?!
                                        Cheers, Jacki!
                                        Allen

Comment

Two excellent comments here.

Excellent work, Jacki!
                                          You hit that one out of the park...
                                          A well-deserved tribute. Even with your status as an AW veteran, Jacki, I would guess that you may have been rather nervous as to how this early shoot, which perhaps you felt a bit self-critical about, would be received — and your pleasure in the reception it's had is something you have every right to bask in!

You clearly have developed a great eye for female beauty!!

How totally cool is it that AW brings us gorgeous models who go on to become wonderful
                                          This highlights what, IMHO, is one of AW's great (if relatively uncelebrated) strengths, as evidenced by the many women who, beginning as models, have been encouraged and helped to develop artistic and/or other professional skills (e.g. Susie's evolution from model to being the person who organized AW's successful appearance at this year's AEE in Vegas). That shows AW's stated "pro-woman" philosophy in action, and says infinitely more than any number of words could do about AW's respect for its models as people. I would guess that it also plays a part in helping to attract (as AW has done repeatedly) some pretty impressively high-calibre people into modelling for the site.

蛸ちゃん

Comment

Wasn't Natasha the name of the spy on Bullwinkle? I did enjoy very much her moose and squirrel!

Comment

Jacki, lots of great shots in this set!
                                              I especially liked the photos composed with the green leafs framing Natasha.

This is a really wonderful shot!

Natasha is sure lovely, here is hoping that she will do a redux and maybe a girl/girl!

Comment

Originally posted by abbyfan69 View Post
                                                Wasn't Natasha the name of the spy on Bullwinkle? I did enjoy very much her moose and squirrel!
                                                Absolutely. Boris and Natasha was the arch nemesis of Rocky and Bullwinkle. Loved that stuff.

Comment

Quite possibly the most naturally alluring beauty on this wonderful site. Natasha if your ever in Texas, be sure to drop by and marry me

Comment

Excellent work, Jacki!
                                                    You hit that one out of the park...From just one still posted on the upcoming shoots section, I could tell that this would be one of my favorites!
                                                    Keep up the good work...I know that you've got much more (and even better?)
                                                    in store for us.
                                                    How totally cool is it that AW brings us gorgeous models who go on to become wonderful artists?!
                                                    Cheers, Jacki!
                                                    Allen
                                                    Thanks a bunch folks. Have done a lot more shoots since this one. Some are hit and some are miss, but all apart of the learning process. Slowly getting there. Amazing opportunity being so hands on with the shooting stuff so early. I guess only con of that is that you see the good and the bad of the learning process. Eek! But at the end of the day i know how far I've come already so with my head down, bum up and drawing on my strengths while my weaknesses develop, I will hopefully keep making you all smile. Xx

Comment

Hi Natasha really fun shoot you look very cute in your pictures. Have you done modelling before your very photogenic?
                                                      suzie x

Comment

Gorgeous model, wonderful shoot, and such a fun video! Her neighbor is an idiot; if I were he, grandma'd never know a thing. In fact, if I did have to speak out, I would passionately defend Natasha's right to avoid tan lines.

As for people staring at the beach, Natasha, I believe the expression that best covers it is they're gobsmacked by your beauty!

Cheers for Natasha, Jacki, Emmalee, and all the team.
                                                        Here's hoping we see Natasha again!
                                                        Last edited by raoulle98; 29 April 2008, 06:11 AM.

Comment

Great shoot, I love the sheer bra

Comment

Wow Natasha you are just the most gorgeous girl on here. You video outside was amazing, so sexy and what a tease! You must do more! Are you doing an IM??

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X