Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Melinda & Fotina (Tier 3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Beautiful, sensual photos! I loved all of the foreplay at the beginning of the photo set, this one was especially cute.

Comment

Nice set, too bad we can't have Melinda's opinion on this shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
        Well, this is what she posted about it just over 6 months ago on 24 October 2007:

Originally posted by Melinda
        Now I'm not going to give away many details about the shoot at all, I think considering the build up to my first GG T3 shoot I think it will be better to let the anticipation of what's to come build up so that when it finally comes out, you will all be bursting with so much excitement it will be like a world-wide premier of a block-buster Hollywood movie!! All I will say is that Fotina was really patient and gentle with me, being my first time and all, and that I had an absolute blast, seriously had such a fun time! The whole thing went really well and I must say, I even surprised myself at how I went and the things I did! It took me a little while to 'warm up' but by the end I was 100% hot! lol ... wow, go me, go fotina, go this shoot... This will be one FAN-tastic shoot and I think the anticipation of it's release will be massive... so, Melinda's first T3 is in the can
        FWIW

蛸ちゃん

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
          Beautiful, sensual photos! I loved all of the foreplay at the beginning of the photo set, this one was especially cute.
          Yes, that's great stuff trebor. In fact, that whole little sequence of shots starting with this one, is some serious boobie loving!

Go Fotina!

Huh? Casgrain. I don't get what you mean.

Comment

What they wrote at the time (from Fotina's thread)

Having looked back at what Melinda wrote on her thread about this lovely shoot just after it had been done, I've now searched back through "wild-child" (as she describesd herself) Fotina's thread to see what appeared there. Here are two posts from Fotina sandwiching one from Melinda.

Enjoy

蛸ちゃん

Originally posted by Fotina
            Yes i took Melinda's cherry and it was such an awesome feeling. I felt almost protective of her. Is that the normal feeling? Melinda was so nervous during the stills but when the video came out we were allowed to be more free with our actions and she was a totally different person. A real go getter. She is a very beautiful girl and i feel damn proud i took her cherry.

Originally posted by Melinda
            Hey gorgeous! Had to stop by here and say that I had such an awesome day yesterday! Ahh, seriously I haven't stopped thinking about it! I am so glad you were my partner and I couldn't have asked for a better partner, boy did you look hot yesterday! Thanks for "showing me the ropes" hehe, you are so right though, you helped me through the nerves in the stills and then I unleashed a totally different girl on you in the vids! I kinda even surprised myself when we did the video, lol! Awww, that's so sweet that you kinda felt protective of me... you are such a sweetie... thanks again for a fun day!

Originally posted by Fotina
            Melinda has a beautiful set of eyes that made me wanna melt to my knees. She has gorgeous skin that tasted like dewberries and cream. Her hair is soft like the softest rose petals and her touch is delicate. The way she fingered me was like a lady. I've had hard and rough and i've had forceful and straight to the point, however Melinda's fingers were like delicate lady fingers like the ones you can imagine powdering a rich gorgeous lady's nose, ive never had such flowing gentle caresses. seriously i cant explain it better than that. she's like the smoothest cream with the cutest freckles on her face. Even her voice is like that, so soft and smooth, she is definitely a lady.

Comment

A day without Fotina, is like a day without.......... well, I just don't want to think about it.

I know I've said this before, but it wasn't that long ago Fotina "lost her cherry". What a quick learner (and now teacher) that girl is. Thanks, ladies!!

Comment

yummy

Cleo's definitely got some catching up to do. Melinda and Fotina are really yummy.

Comment

Yes, it'll be interesting to see if she makes an appearance. I recently took a furtive perusal of her pub and I see that its about to close in a few days. There is a possibility that a couple of guys may take over the running of the site.

Comment

A very good video : sensual boobs fondling and nipple sucking, hot fingering and pussy licking, and at the end some very tender kissing, with even some tongue kissng, which I'd like to see more in the T3 shoots.

Comment

I'm not able to join the .wmv files, anyone else having the same problem? Other than that, great video!

Comment

Originally posted by irishcream View Post
                        A day without Fotina, is like a day without.......... well, I just don't want to think about it.

I know I've said this before, but it wasn't that long ago Fotina "lost her cherry". What a quick learner (and now teacher) that girl is. Thanks, ladies!!
                        awwwww baby, your too cute

Comment

Originally posted by fotina View Post
                          awwwww baby, you're too cute
                          You have your cute side too, honeychile!!

(Though, seriously, "cute" falls far short of doing you justice...)

蛸ちゃん

Comment

Originally posted by monster View Post
                            I'm not able to join the .wmv files, anyone else having the same problem?
                            Yeah, it's a problem with vid3.wmv (audio bitrate). I'll ask staff to post a new one.

Heh, Fotina looks different again in this vid Interviews seem to have been done before the entire shoot. This was Melinda's first g/g, she prepared by watching other AW g/g shoots, that's dedication

Great contrast in skin-color too. I think the word sensual is indeed accurate here.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                              Yeah, it's a problem with vid3.wmv (audio bitrate). I'll ask staff to post a new one.

Heh, Fotina looks different again in this vid Interviews seem to have been done before the entire shoot. This was Melinda's first g/g, she prepared by watching other AW g/g shoots, that's dedication

Great contrast in skin-color too. I think the word sensual is indeed accurate here.
                              i do look different...more mature, i noticed that too. i hope its a good thing though...also interviews...only before interviews were done before the shoot.
                              and i agree the skin colour contrast was a cool idea

Comment

Originally posted by takochan View Post
                                You have your cute side too, honeychile!!

(Though, seriously, "cute" falls far short of doing you justice...)

蛸ちゃん
                                hehe, im not really cute, if there was any category that i would be in is INSANE LOL

Comment

Fotina, another awesome shoot, you two were very expressive and natural together. Quite a nice series of 'cherry pick'n' you've accomplished, what fortunate girls to have you tending their orchards and gardens. Melinda is adorable and passionate, look forward to both of you working together again.

Melinda, you're quite stunning and lovely to behold, very enthusiastic, playful and sensual. Very fortunate to have Fotina for your first T3 Girl-Girl exp. Be looking forward to seeing more of your shoots. Any idea who you may be pairing up with or wish to share future shoots with?

Wishing both of you creamy sweet and delicious dreams

Comment

Originally posted by MzSilkyMyst View Post
                                    Fotina, another awesome shoot, you two were very expressive and natural together. Quite a nice series of 'cherry pick'n' you've accomplished, what fortunate girls to have you tending their orchards and gardens. Melinda is adorable and passionate, look forward to both of you working together again.

Melinda, you're quite stunning and lovely to behold, very enthusiastic, playful and sensual. Very fortunate to have Fotina for your first T3 Girl-Girl exp. Be looking forward to seeing more of your shoots. Any idea who you may be pairing up with or wish to share future shoots with?

Wishing both of you creamy sweet and delicious dreams
                                    sweetheart if i could have my pick of the many wonderful woman here at AW, i wouldnt stop working LOL. id be walking like a cowgirl for weeks LOL. but seriously i want so many....Chloe B...hehe i love you girl!!!, There are heaps and heaps i would love to chose...if only i could i would have a group orgy.....now thats an idea!!!!

Comment

hehe, im not really cute, if there was any category that i would be in is INSANE LOL
                                      Insanely cute???????? Think so!

Comment

Originally posted by irishcream View Post
                                        Insanely cute???????? Think so!
                                        YOU ARE YOU IRISH LOVER YOU!!!!
                                        (im crazy for irish accents...mmmm dangerous)

Comment

Video 3 is still broken, so joining is not possible. Should I bother to report this to customer support or anything? Do they care about customers that have already paid?

Comment

Video 3 is still broken, so joining is not possible. Should I bother to report this to customer support or anything? Do they care about customers that have already paid?
                                            Of course they do! I've already reported it to support. If your the tool you use to join clips allows it you could easily ignore the very tiny difference in audio for vid3 (191 vs 192 kbit).

Comment

I was taught that the best way to get help is to ask politely...

鮹ちゃん

Comment

awww honey dont be like that...Abbywinters is probably the most caring place you'll find. Im sure they were onto it and its fixed by now. We are a lovely bunch if ya give us a chance

Comment

Nomen est omen?

鮹ちゃん

Comment

Sorry folks! I should know better than to post when I've had a bad day. Hope you can forgive me.
                                                    Done We've all been there and done that. Good on you for a very gracious gesture.

鮹ちゃん

Comment

Moved most of the joining-video-clips post to the Joining videos with different audio bitrates thread (in Tech Support).

Now back to how nice Fotina looked in her younger years... hehe

Comment

hahaha YES ITS ALL ABOUT ME ME ME ME ME ME

Comment

hahaha YES ITS ALL ABOUT ME ME ME ME ME ME
                                                          Comparing this GG with others that you've done, Fotina, I seem to recall that in the "after" discussion of your GG with (I think) Sahara, you said something like "I'm used to being the one that gives — this time I was receiving a lot, and I'm not used to that". I wonder how that experience of a changed role might have contributed to the way in which you yourself say you've grown and developed since starting your involvement with AW?

鮹ちゃん

Comment

Originally posted by takochan View Post
                                                            Comparing this GG with others that you've done, Fotina, I seem to recall that in the "after" discussion of your GG with (I think) Sahara, you said something like "I'm used to being the one that gives — this time I was receiving a lot, and I'm not used to that". I wonder how that experience of a changed role might have contributed to the way in which you yourself say you've grown and developed since starting your involvement with AW?

鮹ちゃん
                                                            WEEEEELLLLLL, great question where do i begin. I looooooove giving still, but its hard to lie backand recieve fully coz i feel guilty that i must be doing something than just relaxing LOL. If i could i would love a shoot where me and a girl just go down on each other. Seriously i just wanna do a shoot where its concentrated on oral, I would love to find another girl who loves giving and recieving as much as i do. Not more not less but equally loving both, then i would do a shoot of just that. How good would it be. Someone at ABBY take not of this idea. i think it would go OFF!!!! iM FIRST TO VOLUNTEER

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X