Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Anneke & Sue-Ann (Tier 3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files
    Last edited by Frans; 9 May 2008, 07:17 AM.

What a breathtaking image!! What passionate chemistry!! What splendour in the grass...!

凧ちゃん

Comment

I remember a while back Sue-Ann said on a thread that she would come back when the right girl showed up.
      Is it safe to guess that Anneke was that girl? Sue-Ann has really great taste in women.

Comment

This is it!!
        You've done it now! This is the fantasy set I've had in my mind forever!
        Sue-Ann and Anneke! Perfect!
        The white dresses! Just right!
        The bunch of grapes! Genius!
        The scenery! Magnificent!
        The affection and lust! Undeniable!
        Toby's photography is just right, bringing us the wondrous sights unobtrusively, perfectly framed.

You have all absolutely made my day!

Thank you!

P.S. I read the "before" and "after" notes and, after reading Sue-Ann's marvelous "after" note, I thought, "it just doesn't get any better than this!" Gasp! Sigh! Involuntary smile on my face!

Comment

Originally posted by buddhacan View Post
          I remember a while back Sue-Ann said on a thread that she would come back when the right girl showed up.
          Is it safe to guess that Anneke was that girl? Sue-Ann has really great taste in women.

And my guess from the photo above and the ones following, she tasted pretty good!

Comment

Terrific stills. Anneke and Sue-Ann are always wonderful. But, together is almost too much beauty!X2

Comment

Omg! Omg!! Omg!!!

(deep Breath)

Omg! Omg!! Omg!!

Comment

Finally the video! I can't wait. Sue Ann always makes my day.

Comment

This vid was spectacular. The light, the scenery, and of course the red hot girls. I've been re-reading Human Sexual Response after many years, and find Sue-Ann fascinating because of how flushed she gets over practically her whole body. No faking it for that terrific girl. A really incredible pairing of two delectable women. Ay caramba indeed.

Comment

Everything a GG shoot should be, imo. Outstanding! Two lovely girls pleasuring each other in the beautiful outdoors. Great chemistry, and I really enjoyed them talking to each other throughout. Thank you to Sue-Ann and Anneke, and also Toby and Patience for capturing it perfectly.

HM

Comment

I have to admit that I am somewhat disappointed. A 15 minutes video? I kept revisiting the video page to see whether I had overlooked something.

As someone using the site mainly, almost exclusively for the GG Tier 3 videos, the site relaunch has been kind of disappointing overall. I may be confusing something, but I think I remember there being all this buzz about 'at least one GG Tier 3 update a week'; and now it seems as if there is exactly one and only one such update per week, and what we do get is a 15 minutes video.

This is not meant as a complaint about the performance of the girls - as usual, they are gorgeous. But 15 minutes is awfully short. In my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by austin992 View Post
                        This is not meant as a complaint about the performance of the girls - as usual, they are gorgeous. But 15 minutes is awfully short. In my opinion.
                        They were losing the light by the time they got to the video shooting and the sun was going down. Originally we weren't going to release this video because it was too poor quality, but thanks to some excellent work by the video editors, they pulled out 15 minutes of really good video(for the most part it wasn't to too dark or grainy).

Comment

We can safely say Sue-Ann likes friction/rubbing a lot Loved how she laughs after her first orgasm, so fun loving. Liked how both ladies looked at each other. Anneke clearly had 'plans' for Sue-Ann, you could tell. Always nice to see connecting like this

Comment

@centaur

thanks, I didn't know this.

Comment

That was as sweet as it was sexy. At the dimming of the day, hand in hand down the path, with a little kiss at the end.

Great work by the video editors!

Comment

Originally posted by centaur View Post
                                They were losing the light by the time they got to the video shooting and the sun was going down. Originally we weren't going to release this video because it was too poor quality, but thanks to some excellent work by the video editors, they pulled out 15 minutes of really good video(for the most part it wasn't to too dark or grainy).
                                It was awesome, Centaur! I, for one, can't begin to worry about "keeping count"! With Anneke and Sue-Ann, I'm thrilled with anything I can get, one, the other, or both!

P.S. Anyway, that's easy. We send them back to that site again, two hours earlier, with a good supply of any artificial inspiration that might be helpful. Yeah, I know it's halfway across the continent! Flimsy, half-sheer undies to match the gauzy sundresses might be the only change I'd like to see this time. Grapes might be just the beginning of the erotic fruit and vegetable fun!
                                Last edited by FloridaRob; 12 May 2008, 03:34 AM. Reason: P.S.

Comment

Sue_Ann and Annike

I thought it was just perfect...one of the best AW has run, every. I didnt' mind it was only fifteen minutes long. Many of the girl-girl I find rather long, if you know what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by heckles View Post
                                    I thought it was just perfect...one of the best AW has run, every. I didnt' mind it was only fifteen minutes long. Many of the girl-girl I find rather long, if you know what I mean.
                                    First, welcome, Heckles! May this be the first of many worthwhile posts!

Second, I'm a bit in your corner on that one. We can't "legislate" glorious ecstasy among strangers but I do believe that increasing quality, minutes, and format may have all conspired to make some GG experiences a bit "long", at least in terms of gigabytes. Erotic "pacing" is a whole 'nuther matter and one not given to a consensus vote as we'll never agree!

Those of us who would like to save, locally, a nice quality "remembrance" do have to budget our hard-drives with some restraint. I have, of course, proposed auxiliary HD sales as a potential revenue source for AW. I am told my proposal is on the desk of the prime minister at this time!

Comment

Originally posted by centaur View Post
                                      ... The work is awesome, Centaur! Sincere and humble thanks to all who made it possible, from one fan!

Rob

Comment

Originally posted by austin992 View Post
                                        But 15 minutes is awfully short. In my opinion.
                                        As numerous lady thespians may have been alleged to have said to numerous episcopal gentlemen in the course of human history, it's not length that counts but rather what you do with it.

Seriously, though, for me, 15 full-on loving action-filled minutes, brilliantly edited, pairing a wonderful couple such as Anneke and Sue-Ann packed at least as much by way of thrills and atmosphere as quite a few GGs I can think of that are, perhaps one could say (without intending to be unfavourably critical), more leisurely-paced...

鮹ちゃん

(BTW, I loved that closing shot of the two gals wandering off together into the gathering penumbra — absolutely wonderful!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by heckles View Post
                                          Well put, heckles — an excellent first post, and may we enjoy many more.

One knows precisely what you mean. Post orgasmic langueur can be very nice; inter-orgasmic (not to mention pre-orgasmic) longueurs can become rather excessive...

鮹ちゃん

Comment

This is a wonderful pairing and I love the walking off ending,it's very naturisty

Comment

Lovely

Two of my favorite ladies, they seem so atracted to each other! Love the part wear they smell Sue-Ann's panties. Very erotic!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                              Working...
                                              X