X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Anneke & Indiana

Anneke & Indiana IM
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Frans; 12 May 2008, 06:41 PM.

So HOT!!!

It really doesn't get any hotter than that! WOW!!!

Two gorgeous women not to be denied lots and lots of endless intense satisfaction! With and without the complicated device, frantic fingers, whatever works!

I love these world-class double-IMs!!

Thanks, so much, Anneke and Indiana! What a pair!

... (TWO pair?)

Comment

The wonder of these two adorable beauties passionately pleasuring themselves and each other is simply breathtaking!!!
      鮹ちゃん

Comment

cant wait to watch this one anneke is amazing and super hot. getting wet just thinking bout her!!

Comment

Oh my f**king word. THIS is what I've been waiting for... I can do multiple, but Indiana you have some serious stamina lady!... intensely hot!My 2 favourite AW women on one sofa does not get any better than this... well.. maybe an all out girl girl action session might top it marginally but that's gonna have to stay in my very dirty imagination for now!
          Happy days!!!!

Comment

Yep, this is one of The BEST DIM's in the history of Abby Winters!!!!

Comment

I'm speechless, this one is absolutely one of the best DIM's.

Comment

Absolutely one of the best, I agree. Thank you Anneke and Indiana, what a pair indeed.

Comment

Yeah it seems Indiana rather like being close to Anneke, she was practically all over her Sense of urgency there too, which was nice. Couch wasn't roomy enough for you was it Indy ? Nice to see girls kiss spontaneously that much.

Comment

Normally I don't have much to say, but wow. This one was absolutely incredible. I feel like I've just had sex.

Comment

These two beautiful blond sex godesses made watching this video into a heavenly experience. It will remain one of my all time favourites. Thank you so much girls.

Comment

Oh, it's six years later, but for my first post I'm going to insist that this is the BEST Abby Winters video. At the very least, the BEST DIM. (My wife would agree . . . ahem.) I haven't found anything close to it. Has anybody else?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X