Thread: New Redux: Chloe B comes back...

All Powerful Controller

New Redux: Chloe B comes back...

New Redux: Chloe B comes back...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Frans; 14th May 2008 at 05:02 PM.

Plenty To Say
    My prayers have been answered...an All-Time Great returns amid the flood of newbies!
    Allen

Posting Champion
    Would be great seeing her orgasm while playing the piano.

doinel

Permanent Resident
    Hmmmmm ... there are 88 pictures in the main set, and a piano in the background, which has 88 keys. Coincidence?

Oh, well -- who cares what's in the background, when there's a Chloe B in the foreground!

Still Exploring
    Chloe B is simply gorgeous

Plenty To Say
    What no extra large photos ??? Why Not ??

Posting Champion
    Extraordinary pictures of an extraordinary lass.

Especially this one!

Thanks AW!

Chloe B

I think Chloe B is my all time favorite. I love redheads to begin with, but she is marvelous. She has beautiful hair, pretty face, and lovely smile. I just adore her full breasts, so very suckable. Best of all, her beautiful pussy with that lovely red hair. She has incredible orgasms. LET'S HAVE MUCH MORE OF CHLOE B

Plenty To Say
    Just posting to echo the voices of the admiring throng...Chloe is undeniably marvelous, gorgeous, extrordinary, beautiful, pretty, and lovely!
    As well as amazing, delicious, lovable, adoreable, awesome, and outstanding!
    Can you tell I'm thoroughly smitten with this remarkable paragon of womanhood?
    Keep up the good work, and get the powers-that-be to hire you an assistant (cuddly Kylee perhaps?)
    Allen

Plenty To Say
    That was a super photo set Chloe.

You've teased us enough on the VNLs, so when will we get to see another T3 from you?

L.

Plenty To Say
    I have only one word to say to you Chloe:

Phwoar!!

Plenty To Say
    Feck me

God she is so sexy it's not funny.

Rob.

Plenty To Say
    So nice to see you again, Chloe! I must add a few comments about you.... Besides your obvious physical attributes, which are impressive and much appreciated, I really like your hair; the color, (suits you to a T) the length (wonderful to run fingers through) and the way it frames your gorgeous face.

Your skin is so clear and pale, as the bard once reputedly said, "Tis like alabaster", or some such. Your smile lights up the room wherever you go I'm sure, and your eyes -- a deep blue that mesmerize. Super-Yummy! I also like your hands; you take care of your nails and the shape and length of your fingers are truly beautiful. And yeah, I'm a foot lover, so I like your feet too - shame on me, but I do, LOL.

What strikes me as your best feature however, is your personality. I've downloaded and watched a bunch of your videos, and the honest way you speak of things sexual and private is very refreshing! Repressed you are NOT!! I hope you continue to pose for Abby for a long time to come; there will always be space on my hard drive for such as you.

Affectionately, Swin...
    PS - You rocked in Vegas!

Plenty To Say
    Haven't seen Chloe in awhile. Still as beautiful and fun as ever.

Permanent Resident
    Lake Ontario shoreline,mid state New York
    Chloe,what a natural beauty

Posting Champion
    I'm using the closeup (pic 3086) at the end of the shoot as my desktop now, so I can stare at you without you calling me a cheeky bugger!!!

Enjoys It Here
    You feature in more than one of my sets Chloe and you are a wonderful and very beautiful woman. To me you shine becuase you have a lovely body, a very sexy outlook and (most of all) becuase you come across as natural and as a person having fun in giving us members the privilege of enjoying your image. We love you xxxx

Still Exploring
    I think Chloe is responsible for my rejoining of the site at least twice.....

They should just feature her in a Redux every month.

Still Exploring
    USA, SE Tennessee, a few miles southeast of the confluence of the Hiwassee and the Tennessee rivers.

Redheaded radiance.

Chloe, it is so refreshing to see someone as relaxed and comfortable in their own skin as you are. You appear to be throughly enjoying what you're doing and I get the impression that if it weren't you in front of the camera getting naked, you'd be sitting right here with the rest of us, slack jawed, drooling, and making inappropriate and suggestive remarks.

I hope you'll continue to torment us grace us with your presence for years to come.

Plenty To Say
    If Chloe's boobs keep getting bigger, what will they be like in 10 years time? What a pity we will never know (because there are no over-30s in AW).

Enjoys It Here
    Are there more pictures of Chloe B? Just joking, I've seem them; you are wonderful, Chloe B.

Still Exploring
    those lips