X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Backstage: 200

Backstage 200
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Frans; 16 May 2008, 07:41 PM.

Oh I saw a preview of this but couldnt see it last night!

Yay this shoot was so much fun. It was really hot the day we did this and Patience and I got the room even hotter! The poor staff were so hot....at least Patience and I got to be naked which was a little cooler.

Comment

What a wonderfully radiant and happy-looking picture of three gorgeous gals!!!

鮹ちゃん

Comment

Originally posted by katy View Post
        Oh I saw a preview of this but couldnt see it last night!
        This set goes up coming thursday so that's hardly surprising

Comment

I think I saw it as a 'coming soon' pic but couldnt see that the other day when I was looking.....never mind- it wasnt a very long wait.

I really did have a blast at this shoot I'm sure that will come out in the backstage pics.

Comment

Can't begin to convey how much these three happy faces make me happy. There may be nothing overtly sexy here. There doesn't have to be something overtly sexy in every pic, of course. Still, it's so very important, on different levels, to see and know, or, at least, hope dearly, that all "our" AW models are truly happy, decently adjusted people who can keep it all in perspective and continue to both enjoy and respect themselves and their bodies, with wholesome, positive, and healthy planning for the future, etc. and all that!

Comment

"Every model ALWAYS has one thing they complain about during a shoot...arghh...it gets old." - great comment from one of the shoot photographers, Nico, about the models insecurity about their bodies. Neither Felicia, Babette, Kendall, Tifanie, Katy, Patience, Roslyn nor Krista should have any complaint at all about the way each of them looks in Backstage 200.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X