X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Girl/Girl: Kiki & Shee-Ra (Tier 3)

New Girl/Girl: Kiki & Shee-Ra (Tier 3)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Frans; 16 May 2008, 07:41 PM.

I'll be in heaven watching this.

Comment

This has been one of the hottest T3's stills so far. I can't hardly wait for the vids. Those girls are sure into each other. Woo Hoo.

Comment

YES!!! I have been dying to see this match up; there must have been some real chemestry there... The image set was so hot, my LCD monitor nearly melted! I'd love to see Esha, Michou and Cloe B join in...
        Last edited by Dreammaker182; 16 May 2008, 06:53 PM. Reason: too excited for initial post

Comment

This is, at least, among the most beautiful, stylized, and artful GG stills sets I can remember. Heartfelt congrats to two of Abby's most lovely and, of course, to Ms. Toby, who has, again, outdone herself with her lovely work here. So many of the stills are what I call "frameable", hang-on-the-wall art!

Thanks!!

Comment

Artistry

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
            This is, at least, among the most beautiful, stylized, and artful GG stills sets I can remember. Heartfelt congrats to two of Abby's most lovely and, of course, to Ms. Toby, who has, again, outdone herself with her lovely work here. So many of the stills are what I call "frameable", hang-on-the-wall art!

Thanks!!
            Yes. As a photographer myself, I have to say that the technical quality is outstanding, the composition superb and the general effect VERY, VERY, HORNY!!

AW just never ceases to amaze me. Why does anybody go anywhere else?

These girls are awesome.

(eh McKenzie? Bribe her please.. we want her back )

Creedman47

Comment

They look great hey?!? Such a good pairing. I don't think I've seen a hotter T3 so far!

As for joining in, hmmm... Why not? I want some of that sizzling action!!

M xoxo

Comment

The AW team and models have surpassed themselves, this is easily the best video on the site, by a mile!

Comment

Originally posted by ardsfc View Post
                  The AW team and models have surpassed themselves, this is easily the best video on the site, by a mile!
                  ... Now THAT'S saying quite a bit!

<rushes off to go find the video...>

Comment

this video & pictures are just magnificent thanks team thanks models love your work

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                      This has been one of the hottest T3's stills so far.
                      Both of these girls have done fantastic double-IMs and I've been dying to see either one in a T3. Getting both in a T3 together is more than I had hoped for. These are great stills and a wonderful video. Loved watching Kiki licking Shee-Ra's ear. Hopefully it won't be too long before we see either of these girls in another T3 again.

Comment

Very hot..excellent pairing

Comment

Finally got round to watching this. Couldn't do it one go, though (ahem).
                          It is, without doubt, the best shoot I have seen on this site. I tend to very critical and see things that I think could be better, but not here.
                          I really appreciated the close-ups, especially the kissing, and the lack of make-up added to the authenticity.

But, Shee-ra! you weren't totally satisfied at the end? I think Kiki didn't work your avocado pussy enough! For me, you were perfect.

Well done AW. Superb videos and not a tattoo in sight. Doesn't get any better.

Comment

Kiki you are stunning, i would be happy to shoot with you any day!!!!

Comment

the best girl-girl so far!

Comment

I joined because of Kiki!

She's my favorite model, slightly edging out the extremely beautiful Chloe B.

Comment

Originally posted by flmikeatt View Post
                                  I joined because of Kiki!

She's my favorite model, slightly edging out the extremely beautiful Chloe B.
                                  Welcome to the forums flmikeatt (that's a rather hard to spell name btw ;-)

You saw Kiki in the bath in her Video News Letter? Quite yummi indeed! Hopefully we'll get lots more shoots with Kiki, she has done quite a few already so you'll be busy watching I reckon!

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                    Welcome to the forums flmikeatt (that's a rather hard to spell name btw ;-)

You saw Kiki in the bath in her Video News Letter? Quite yummi indeed! Hopefully we'll get lots more shoots with Kiki, she has done quite a few already so you'll be busy watching I reckon!
                                    Thanks for the welcome.

And no, I haven't seen her in the video news letter. Where can I find that?

I just subscribed today (gg acount), so I'm really new to the site and just having fun looking around and exploring.

Comment

Originally posted by flmikeatt View Post
                                      And no, I haven't seen her in the video news letter. Where can I find that?
                                      On the Main page, top right.

On the left you see the schedule, below that is the AW-Today box which shows what was done at AWHQ recently. If you click on the text below a picture in that box you go to the AW-Today archive (also found in the Extras menu). You might want to check that out (previous month specifically), has at least one nice picture of Kiki

How did you find Kiki/AW if not via her Newsletter?

Comment

Thanks for the help. dl in progress now.

And I originally found a few of kiki's vids, as well as some other AW vids, from torrent sites.

Yes, I'm ashamed to admit it. However, I decided that AW was something worth paying for, so I signed up.

Comment

Plenty of Kiki shoots to be found on site, and plenty of models who *want* to do a shoot with her (as can be heard in the before-video of the Blaire/Annalisa shoot, great fun those before/after vids!).

Anyway, you do know that shoot-pages have tabs right? The 'Profile' tab goes to a page which usually has the before/after notes by the models themselves (hand written). It also has a link to see 'all XX shoots with Kiki or Shee-Ra' in case of this shoot. Happy browsing!

Comment

OMG this tier 3 is like a match made in heaven.. what a good video, i love the dress that sheera is wearing and when kiki ripps it off its sooo hot! i love it!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                            Working...
                                            X