X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Noelle

New Model: Noelle
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Frans; 28 May 2008, 08:00 AM.

Crikey! From that preview I can't see anything not to like about Noelle.

Comment

Originally posted by levelturn View Post
      Crikey! From that preview I can't see anything not to like about Noelle.
      Oh, I know. She is just gorgeous!
      Based on the orchard shoot and this preview I am unsure if Noelle should be categorized as blond, redhead or strawberry blond.
      She kind of has the same coloring as Chloe B.

Comment

Noelle certainly is a beauty....

Comment

I have been patiently awaiting this shoot since Noelle appeared in Orchard Girls, and believe me she didn't disappoint! Now I will need patience for the video. Hope it dosent take too long.

Comment

A bit skinny for my tastes, but I am struck by how her slight body accentuates the size of her pussy lips!! Wonderful stuff and a very beautiful lady

Comment

Beautiful young lady! Love the pert boobs and slender legs...

Comment

Originally posted by abbyfan69 View Post
                Now I will need patience for the video.
                And we will have Patience for the video.

After looking at Noelle's stills I did like just about everything I saw. Pale, freckled and pink is a good look to me. Noelle's warm beautiful smile was great. The classic "Cool Blonde" type just leaves me cold.

Comment

Quelle vraie beauté ! Lovely face and a body that will develop and further flourish for many many years to come !

Best Wishes for Noelle !

BlueBird

Comment

Noelle is exactly my kind of woman! Hair, face, body, tits, ass, fine red bush and those scrumptious full pussy lips.

She reminds me so much of the first girl I was in love with and bedded, except she did not have those full pussy lips.

Pleeeeeeeeeze, make sure you post her vid in FLV and lets have lots more of Noelle. You could pair her with my other AW faves - Chloe B, Anneka, Sue Ann, Indiana, Chloe (get the pattern? )

Comment

Originally posted by shamus View Post
                      Pleeeeeeeeeze, make sure you post her vid in FLV and lets have lots more of Noelle. You could pair her with my other AW faves
                      All new/recent videos will eventually be posted as FLV, we're a bit behind on those, sorry. Noelle was also in Orchard Girls, which even has FLV's already

Happy viewing!

Comment

It's nice to see the first solo shoot of this cute girl after her appearance in the orchard girls. Noelle is a pretty girl with a charming smile and lovely hair (including the pubic hair around her ecxiting full pussy lips). I hope one day to see her in an IM, DIM or T3.

Comment

Noelle is just gorgeous! Nice smile, perfect breasts, and such an awesome pussy.
                          Hope to see more of her soon. Thanks for so many nice pictures. And especially thank you Noelle for posing for us.
                          It was truly christmas in May.

Comment

Noelle shows plenty of wit and charm in her video and i liked Patience's playful questioning that got some entertaining answers. The best thing about an explicit shoot is when the model looks straight down the lens... just like Noelle does here.

I so empathize with her lack of stick-to-it-ive-ness (Is this a Noelle neologism?) in learning a musical instrument. But I don't go along with her opinion that she's "somewhat lacking in the chest department" - she has perfectly perky breasts.

Noelle says the very first thing that captures her eyes in a woman it's their breasts -in a man it's their mustache. I had to wonder what about a woman with a mustache?

Comment

And what a beautiful clitoris.

Comment

Noelle was so much fun to shoot. I have been lucky enough to shoot her twice more (lucky me), so keep a watch out, this isn't the last we've seen of her.

Comment

Originally posted by patience View Post
                                  this isn't the last we've seen of her.
                                  Excellent. Such a cute vivacious redhead with such lovely breasts and such a deliciously fleshy pussy should be seen often.

Comment

I soooooo respond to Noelle. I find her absolutely charismatic .... and what a beauty.

And now I've lost my AWForum posting virginity to her.

Comment

Originally posted by galliard View Post
                                      I soooooo respond to Noelle. I find her absolutely charismatic .... and what a beauty.
                                      And now I've lost my AWForum posting virginity to her.
                                      Yes, she's stunning. Hey, Noelle, is in the BMX Girls shoot coming next week. We will get to see her on a bike, outdoors, wearing only sneakers and an elbow pad.
                                      Welcome to the boards galliard!

Comment

OMG!! she could be the hottest girl i've ever seen! gorgeous face, beautiful smile, wonderful tits, perfect ass. and that pussy, oh that pussy... the bush, those lips. i'm in total shock from just watching that vid.

please let there be an IM in the future.

Hottest. Girl. Ever!

Comment

beautiful...

noelle dear, you have the most awesome labia...it really does look like a flower...lovely

Comment

I am hypnotized by Noelle's beauty. She looks so classy on the BMX shoot. I have her on my desktop background and on my screensaver. She has the best combination of beauty, grace, and a terrific smile. Hope she is able to chat on here.

Comment

I am in love with this girls hair and boobs! What a delight!

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaAW View Post
                                                noelle dear, you have the most awesome labia...it really does look like a flower...lovely
                                                I couldn't have put it better, the most beautiful pussy lips on AW!

Comment

Can anyone tell me the origin of the quiet little sing-song whimpering sounds in the background in Noelle's video? You can hear it while she's slowly unzipping her jeans (very nice) and later while she is gently teasing her pussy lips one and closed. Is it Noelle or someone else? The whole effect is mind blowingly erotic I've watched and listened - best through headphones - many times.
                                                  Thank you Noelle for so much pleasure, you are truly adorable.
                                                  XXX

Comment

So Totally Awesome!!

"You can be a good song writer, you can be a good singer, you can be a good musician but if you haven't god charisma what's the point? You're just ..... Art Garfunkel, really"

Hahahhahahahahahah that's the funniest thing I've ever heard.

And that's not the only pearl of wisdom in Noelle's vid - that was so entertaining. And a complete Babe too

Comment

Originally posted by remigius View Post
                                                      Can anyone tell me the origin of the quiet little sing-song whimpering sounds in the background in Noelle's video? You can hear it while she's slowly unzipping her jeans (very nice) and later while she is gently teasing her pussy lips one and closed. Is it Noelle or someone else? The whole effect is mind blowingly erotic I've watched and listened - best through headphones - many times.
                                                      Thank you Noelle for so much pleasure, you are truly adorable.
                                                      XXX
                                                      To answer your question some year and a bit later, yes that is me humming. I didn't even realise that I did it then, but I sing or just mumble crap all the time.

Comment

G'Day, Noelle.
                                                        Nice to see you have us tuned in here on the forums.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                        Working...
                                                        X