Clear All

New Girl/Girl: Indiana & Kiki (Tier 3)

New Girl/Girl: Indiana & Kiki (Tier 3)
    Attached Files

Go girls!!

Mmmmmmmmm
    Looks tasty - can I have a go now!!

Comment

Great to see Indiana's sooooooooo generous thighs again. Kiki is girl who'll finger her, alright. But, pleeeeeze, don't tease!
      Fix those broken links asap. My poor cock can hardly wait.........

Comment

Check out this thread in technical support for a work around method of download the ZIP.

L

Comment

The stills are sooo great! What a superb location in the shack, beautifully lit. And the tub allows the girls to get into all kinds of positions.
          You ever notice that everything Indiana is in is so fantastic. Coincidence, I don't think so...
          Hopefully her first two T3's are the tip of the iceberg for Kiki. She's awesome.

Comment

Despite the issues with the images! These two are just too sexy. Indiana has the perfect body and I so adore her. Kiki? Well, what tits and how she commands the situation. Great stuff.

Now fix the image problem please!

Comment

I don't know if it's been reported yet, but the "before" .wmv video ends abruptly at about 4:15. RealPlayer reported an error with it and went to the next file. Anyway, I'm watching the rest of the videos now and already it's getting a bit warm in here

Comment

I've fixed the imagesets, but I can't do anything about the "before" video. That will have to wait until next week.

Comment

Originally posted by willow View Post
                  I've fixed the imagesets, but I can't do anything about the "before" video. That will have to wait until next week.
                  That's not to bad, it forces patience since you have to watch the wmv from front to back at normal speed Or download the mpg version of course.

Comment

Isn't this picture marvellous? It may be the best "black and white" photo on the site!

Comment

Originally posted by Peter52 View Post
                      Isn't this picture marvellous? It may be the best "black and white" photo on the site!
                      Well, there is the large image variant of it which is also pretty nice to look at But yeah, the pics do look nice don't they? Nice outdoorsy setting top (which prolly causing the nice light, but I'm not very knowledgable about photo-tech;-).

Comment

Originally posted by Peter52 View Post
                        It almost blew my head of! It is one of the best. Had to put it straight into my list. And download! And print out!

Comment

Originally posted by willow View Post
                          That's OK. I didn't mean to sound impatient or upset. I just wanted to bring it to the attention of the PTB in Abbyland.

Comment

Originally posted by audun25 View Post
                            It almost blew my head of! It is one of the best...
                            I don't think enough blood corpuscles was getting to my head!
                            The videos are so damn hot that they left me feeling woozy.
                            What girls these two are, eh?

Comment

So I'd love to watch this, but whats with more and more abby winters videos not having streaming video? That's just about the only way I usually watch- I dont have enough space on my computer to download every time I want to watch something that I dont even know if I'm going to like.

Abby Winters- what's up???

Comment

Originally posted by HipsterGeek View Post
                                So I'd love to watch this, but whats with more and more abby winters videos not having streaming video? That's just about the only way I usually watch- I dont have enough space on my computer to download every time I want to watch something that I dont even know if I'm going to like.

Abby Winters- what's up???
                                All the recent videos will have flash videos released. Unfortunately we're having problems with creation of the flash videos, which is why sometimes the flash videos become available some time after a shoot has been released. We're aware of the problem and working on it.

Comment

Finally had time to actually view the vids myself, pretty nice. Seems the space was a bit more restricted than I had imagined, that and the fact Indiana and Kiki were moving a LOT Indiana isn't very good at laying down quietly it seems, prolly to active type for that. Kiki tried though ;-) If these two lovely ladies ever do a 'round 2' as mentioned in the after vid, I propose a roomy bed (with space around it of course) and esp. for Indy some restraints linked to the four bedposts

The shower segment was fun, can't imagine how you'd get *cold* water in what looked to me like the middle of the desert Both ladies seemed perfectly capable of keeping other warm, heh. Hope to see more of both. Oh yeah, got to agree with Indy 'bout Kiki's boobs... NICE ;-)

Comment

A T3 with great pussy licking and kissing. These girls really know how to use their lips and tongues on each other.
                                    They also know very well what is each other's best part : Indiana's wonderful bum, and Kiki's amazing boobs.

Comment

As always, these two of Abby's treasures reveal beautifully their intense and unrestrained lust particularly given what must have been a difficult set. Not even a splash of cold water dampened their enthusiasm!

Comment

Wow sounds like everyone loved this shoot.. Havent got to watch the vids yet but am trying to get it sorted!! It was such a beautiful set i think we both had such great contrasting bodys in many way i think thats why it looked great... Def hard room well not really room but hard to shoot in coz we were confinded to such a small place an i love to move around so much, Cant help it when i get into it i cant help but i like the idea of a four posted bed and restraints sounds hot!!!! I love to be tied up coz im normally one to move around so often... Pity bout the probs but im sure the tech guys will sort it out... Kiki was an amazing partner!!! She has the most amzing body!!! Lucky girl!!! Anyway im off to check out the pics now... Let you know what i think

Comment

wow very nice, is there any vids or pics with indiana or kiki with males?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                          Working...
                                          X