Clear All

New Model: Melissa D

New Model: Melissa D
    Attached Files

What a lovely smile...

Comment

Luverly smile and even luvlier breasts!

Comment

Meliss is a very attractive girl : a pretty face and lovely breasts and legs.

Comment

A lovely model all over.

Gerza

Comment

Wow!

In time, this shoot will be seen as one of the all time great AW classics! Thank you Melissa D and thank you crew.

Normally, I go straight to the pussy and ass shots towards the end of a set. This time... no. I started at the first pic and scrolled through to the last, just to savour every moment of Melissa. Of course, when I got towards the end, I was blown away by her extremely cute tits and nipples - among the best ever on AW, and well photographed. I like the ass shots so much that I've added some to my list of favs and - of course - what a delicious pussy.

Melissa D has everything. Great hair, beautiful dark eyes, lovely pink smile and a fantastic body. I'd say her legs - particularly in the clothed shots - are among the best I've ever seen, and not just on AW.

I'm soooooooooo looking forward to the vid. And, pleeeeeeze, do have it in the FLV version.

One tiny little suggestion to Melissa herself: You have very sexy blonde hair on your pussy. Try letting it grow to its full, exuberant bush, thus avoiding darkish stubble marks in some of the close ups.

Sunday in Ireland. The sun is shining. The birds are chirping in the garden. A church bell chimes in the distance. Sigh .... I must be in love ....

Comment

Just adding to the above ... In time, I hope you'll link up Melissa D with some of the other great goddesses of AW ... I'd say Anneke would like a 'go' off her ... Chloe B would blow her mind and her pussy ... quelle combination avec Indiana ... with Sue... magic.

Comment

I agree with all of the above comments. She is a delightful addition to the Model list. Well done again AW for giving us such wonderful diversely shaped ladies and such pleasure. Cannot wait to see the video

Comment

Melissa has such a nice smile and a killer body.

Comment

Melissa D's pretty face has such fine delicate features. The shot of Melissa D standing bum on to the camera, her head demurely turned to one side, is a beauty.

Comment

Meliss

I have to agree with everyone else she is beautiful Abbywinters would be a fool to not get much more done of her. She has great features I love her ass and tits and pretty smile

Comment

Melissa D has made me happier than I've been in a very long time . She's absolutely breathtakingly beautiful girl. And she has the most adorable pelvic dimples .

Thank you Melissa,

yusa

Comment

Melissa is a beautiful girl. Nice smile. pretty eyes and gorgeous breasts.

Comment

Originally posted by shamus View Post
                            In time, this shoot will be seen as one of the all time great AW classics! Thank you Melissa D and thank you crew.

Normally, I go straight to the pussy and ass shots towards the end of a set. This time... no. I started at the first pic and scrolled through to the last, just to savour every moment of Melissa. Of course, when I got towards the end, I was blown away by her extremely cute tits and nipples - among the best ever on AW, and well photographed. I like the ass shots so much that I've added some to my list of favs and - of course - what a delicious pussy.

Melissa D has everything. Great hair, beautiful dark eyes, lovely pink smile and a fantastic body. I'd say her legs - particularly in the clothed shots - are among the best I've ever seen, and not just on AW.

I'm soooooooooo looking forward to the vid. And, pleeeeeeze, do have it in the FLV version.

One tiny little suggestion to Melissa herself: You have very sexy blonde hair on your pussy. Try letting it grow to its full, exuberant bush, thus avoiding darkish stubble marks in some of the close ups.

Sunday in Ireland. The sun is shining. The birds are chirping in the garden. A church bell chimes in the distance. Sigh .... I must be in love ....
                            As you see, I wrote the above in the early morning sitting at the laptop in my pj's. A little while after, I went for my morning shower and enjoyed the most delicious wank thinking of Melissa's lovely face and super boobs

Comment

Originally posted by yusanord View Post
                              And she has the most adorable pelvic dimples .
                              Well spotted! I just had another look to check them out.

Comment

That there is a beautiful outdoor shoot! She's very cute, perfect body, and I love the short blond hair style. Melissa is a great girl and hope we see more of her.

Comment

She is seriously hot! Hopeful this is only the start of her work for AW.

Comment

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Just had a little 'look, see' on Melissa's vid. She's even better than I thought. She's got a beautiful speaking voice and a nice, educated English accent. And it's pretty clear that she's a horny little minx too. She concedes to being 'a bit promiscuous' lately. I liked her story about her 3-some with a hot guy and his even hotter g/f.

Definitely, we must see more of her. A T2 IM with another girl - Chloe B, Chloe, Anneke, Sue, Indiana or maybe a nice contrast of colours with Esha or Ki-ki. I'd say Ki-ki would ravish her. So would I.

Comment

Wow.

I love legs toned by years of dancing. And Melissa's legs are connected to some exceptional other parts as well.

I don't know where she's headed when she leaves Sydney, but I hope y'all at AW have sense enough to follow her with a camera crew, cause she's going places. You could take along another model or two and do a whole series of "On the Road" IM's or T3's. I can't think of any better way to see the world than through the voyeuristic lens of some of Abby's fine photographers.

Comment

Watched the video and charming is too weak to describe Melissa D - captivating is the word. Melissa D describes the girl in a threesome - "she had the most perfect breasts, better than mine..." I'm finding it impossible imagining Melissa D's being bettered.

Comment

Originally posted by ephemeron View Post
                                          I love legs toned by years of dancing. And Melissa's legs are connected to some exceptional other parts as well.

I don't know where she's headed when she leaves Sydney, but I hope y'all at AW have sense enough to follow her with a camera crew, cause she's going places. You could take along another model or two and do a whole series of "On the Road" IM's or T3's. I can't think of any better way to see the world than through the voyeuristic lens of some of Abby's fine photographers.
                                          Good idea! Whenever she pops back to this part of the world, I'd be more than happy to show her around the Emerald Isle. Melissa ....... Mwah! For u !

Comment

Melissa D

One of my fav new models. It really get me off to think that less than a year ago this would have been illegal. She's so cute and innocent looking, even though she's being very promiscuous and taking lots of men. Great model!

Comment

More please, more!

Comment

why hasnt there been more of Melissa???

Comment

Sheer perfection!!

Comment

hey guys, thanks for all your lovely comments! Who knows, I may well be doing some more shoots! Until then, check out Beautifull Agony ,I Shot Myself and I Feel Myself

cheers guys
                                                    xXx

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                    Working...
                                                    X