Clear All

New Girl/Girl: BMX Girls (Tier 1)

New Girl/Girl: BMX Girls (Tier 1)

Click image for larger version

Name:	g_bmxgirls_samplesmall.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	166.9 KB
ID:	659279
    (from left-to-right: Luanna, Noelle, Zasha, Kristal & Alice P , thanks Melita! ;-)

Now, this will be fun!

Especially the videos are great.

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman View Post
      Now, this will be fun!

Especially the videos are great.
      Really? Good to hear, 'cos Patience was rather worried most of her footage wouldn't be usable. Must have been a though one to shoot btw!

Comment

names...

I am sure that we will get to know the new girls in time, but can anyone name them left to right for us

Comment

Luanna, Noelle, Zasha, Kristal & Alice P

Lots more of these lovely girls to come

oxoxox

Comment

Oh wow, really super hot! Noelle looks great!

Comment

The Bare Cycling Girls Pik-Nik

If you go down in the woods today
              You're sure of a big surprise.
              If you go down in the woods today
              You'd better go in disguise
              For every bare girl that ever there was
              Will gather there together because
              Today's the day the bare cycliing girls
              Have their pic-nik. (Sorry, couldn't make it scan!)

Better leave it there.
              The last verse says
              "At six o'clock their mummies & daddies
              Will take them home to bed...."

Now that might give the wrong idea.
              Last edited by daimm9; 10 June 2008, 12:50 AM. Reason: Well, just editing. (Correcting gross typos)

Comment

BMX Bares Pics Clicked

Good stuff daimm9 I hope you don't mind but here's my take....

If you go down to the bush today
                You're sure of a big surprise
                If you go down to the bush today
                You'd better not be a guy
                For every bare that ever there was
                Will gather there for Abby because
                Today's the day the BMX bares have their pics clicked

Repeat

At six o'clock their boyfriends or girlfriends
                will take them home to bed
                Because they're tired little BMX bares

Anyway, this really does look like a fun shoot - and I would never be down on fun. I like the look of all the models in the shoot and I know it's a little unfair because not all have their solos up yet but ....Noelle was outstanding.

Comment

Very interesting Tier 1 shoot with lots of lovely girls especially with no cloths on.

Comment

BMX Girls

Will the seats from the bikes be available for purchase?

Comment

Originally posted by rotolactor2 View Post
                      Will the seats from the bikes be available for purchase?
                      heehee

Comment

I hate to tell you, but you missed the perfect opportunity for a Tier 3 shoot, why didn't you attach dildos to the seats!?! the girls would have had a lot more fun, especially on the bumpy road. (although admittedly there would be much more of a chance for accidents )

Comment

oh ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No way Sanguis..owwwwwwwww!
                          Bicycle seats offer plenty of opportunity for pleasurable friction by themselves!

Comment

Things are really looking up! Noelle and Zasha are soon to go straight to the top of my hot list. Zasha has the most perfect shoulders. Utterly gorgeous.

Comment

I love this shoot -- and that Zasha is just tremendous looking! Not to mention everyone else, who are stunning too. Thanks!!!!!!

Comment

Another Zany shoot of a group of naked girls enjoying outdoor activities.
                                How about future shoots of, 'zipwire girls' camper girls' 'waterski girls' the list is endless

Comment

What a great idea for an outdoor shoot. I loved it. All the girls were of course gorgeous.

Comment

Kudos team AW. This shoot is superb in every aspect!

We know how beautiful Noelle and Kristal are. The newbie BMX Girls: Luanna, Zasha, & Alice P are fantastic!

Comment

luanna is magnificent. the allure of abbys has always been that every girl has fun, and these are happy gorgeous fun loving girls, each and everyone such a temptation. Luaana does it for me big time

Comment

I always wanted to be a BMX bandit!!

Comment

Very good idea this BMX - shot!

All girls are very nice, but my favourate one is Kristal

Comment

Cute shoot, the undressing in-between riding looks a bit weird (not something you'd expect BMX girls to do ;-) .. but still nice to see of course

Did Luanna fall? Hope she didn't hurt herself, maybe Sue-Ann was around to kiss it all better? She seems to like that ;-)

There must have been clothes all over the forrest after this shoot Nice one, though I can't imagine it being very comfy riding on a bike without any clothes in the places it matters most

Comment

Best Shoot Ever!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

We know who Kristal and Noelle are but which one is Alice P and Luanna and Zasha. Anyone care to tell me ?

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                                                  We know who Kristal and Noelle are but which one is Alice P and Luanna and Zasha. Anyone care to tell me ?
                                                  M. Casgrain! Glad even you get confused a bit lately! We are bringing in so much "fresh talent", so fast, that it can be hard to sort out who is whom on the video. Even if they had their own pages, etc., I might have trouble finding them. Often, lately, I find myself enjoying a vid of several girls and I have no idea who is who! Same with some The blurbs, file naming, and even the stills don't help much!

Comment

Ooh, yes, more Zasha please!! Delightful

Comment

Great shoot in a beautiful outdoor setting. I had a lot of fun watching it, just like the girls seemed to have a lot of fun doing it.
                                                      After stripping of their clothes the girls seemed to be more experienced and more daring bikers. They all looked lovely on their bikes.

Comment

Originally posted by Melita View Post
                                                        oxoxox
                                                        The sweetie Melita, did.
                                                        Maybe in group shots AW post production could add little footers with the girls names in the preview pics.

I'm really looking forward to more Zasha, what a pretty little package! Beautiful features, hot body, and deliciously dark skin.

Comment

Great shoot and lovely girls. Please please can we see more of Zasha...she is one hot Indian girl!

Comment

Well so far it looks like nobody knows, even the AW employees although they might not be reading all threads.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X