New Girl/Girl: BMX Girls (Tier 1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
    Well so far it looks like nobody knows, even the AW employees although they might not be reading all threads.
    Melita answered that way up in this thread in this post and I even copied that info to the bottom of the 1st post with the pic.. surely that's sufficient ?

Hmm..appearantly not, 'cos Bookmanz even answered your question again, two posts before your last post... here, see?

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
      M. We are bringing in so much "fresh talent", so fast, that it can be hard to sort out who is whom on the video.
      Rob - I don't understand. How are you bringing in fresh talent to the site in Australia when your profile states that you are 10,000 miles away in USA? Most confusing.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
        Melita answered that way up in this thread in this post and I even copied that info to the bottom of the 1st post with the pic.. surely that's sufficient ?

Hmm..appearantly not, 'cos Bookmanz even answered your question again, two posts before your last post... here, see?
        Somehow Nobody understand the question, I'm not asking what are the names after reading the profile I knew that I don't think that I'm that stupid, I want to know who's face goes with the names. For instance who's the Indian girl, who's the one with the pig tail. Surely someone understood my question.

Comment

Casgrain, I understood you right away
          Click image for larger version

Name:	BMX Names.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	284.8 KB
ID:	622981

yusa
          Last edited by yusanord; 12 June 2008, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Somehow Nobody understand the question, I'm not asking what are the names after reading the profile I knew that I don't think that I'm that stupid, I want to know who's face goes with the names. For instance who's the Indian girl, who's the one with the pig tail. Surely someone understood my question.
            I think you didn't understand the answer The names as mentioned are from left-to-right related to the picture in the first post. I.e. the girl in the middle would be Zasha, to the right of her is Kristal.. and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
              I think you didn't understand the answer The names as mentioned are from left-to-right related to the picture in the first post. I.e. the girl in the middle would be Zasha, to the right of her is Kristal.. and so on.
              Sorry I must be dummer than I thought.

At least Yusa understood me, thanks Yusa.

Comment

When do we get to see more of Alice P? She's not in the complete model list. Hope she'll be a major player... Fan at First Sight!

Comment

Looks like Patience did have enough usable footage for the video because the editors have been able to put together an entertaining narrative. I'll be looking forward to seeing the solo shoots of the newbies after some more stunning shots of them in the video. One of the BMX Girls: "Oh my god, whose idea was this ?!?" Well, whoever it was, nice idea well realized.

Comment

Now that's a stunning lineup of beauties- what a great shoot!

Comment

Good pictures ... horrible video

this video sucks ... seems to be filmed with a photo handy

thankfully are the pictures really great

Comment

This video is a big disappointment. The colours look garishly overexposed and the definition is not there. The background foliage is just a mush of over-bright colours.
                        I read a short while ago that this problem (colour over-saturation) was being addressed!
                        I think now there is a 'left the best equipment at home problem', too.

Models fine.

Comment

The BMX Girls will be back on Monday!

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman View Post
                            The BMX Girls will be back on Monday!

Lxm
                            With every girls in it or will we be missing one girl.

Comment

With every girls in it or will we be missing one girl.
                              Shoot is fully intact, way to much work to edit THAT much

Comment

Is this a repeat? I could have sworn it was done before but could not find it on the girl-girl site

Comment

Originally posted by mabiririzi View Post
                                  Is this a repeat? I could have sworn it was done before but could not find it on the girl-girl site
                                  You're right. It has been pulled down for problem with one of the girl and seems that things habe been straighten up as it will be up again.

Comment

So that's the reason... I did wonder why it was taken down in the first place. Glad to hear things are sorted out cos this is a really fun shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by freeb1 View Post
                                      Great shoot and lovely girls. Please please can we see more of Zasha...she is one hot Indian girl!
                                      What is "freeb1"(no profile)? Oh well, Zasha has a set and vid...

Comment

Glad you all like the shoot. The bmx's took a bit practice to get used to em, it was too awkwark to put our butts on the seat so we were up on our legs and bums in the air the whole time. Good toning opportuinty! I hope you have all gotten to know us a little better by now by checking out our solos and other shoots!

Comment

This was my absolute favourite shoot I've done thus far. I used to ride BMX bikes all the time as a kid, so when I was asked to do this shoot I believe I said something along the lines of "YES!! For the love of god YES" after giving it roughly .2 of a second's thought. I wish we could get the lasses back together for a "BMX girls Ride Again" shoot.

Rad fun. Lovely lasses. xo

Comment

Hi, Noelle. Welcome to our discussion boards.

Did I gather right, you are an AW model?

Either way it is a pleasure to have you here.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by noelle View Post
                                              This was my absolute favourite shoot I've done thus far. I used to ride BMX bikes all the time as a kid, so when I was asked to do this shoot I believe I said something along the lines of "YES!! For the love of god YES" after giving it roughly .2 of a second's thought. I wish we could get the lasses back together for a "BMX girls Ride Again" shoot.
                                              Rad fun. Lovely lasses. xo
                                              Even if we could only round up Noelle and Zasha for new ride, that would be super!
                                              Hi Noelle, welcome to the boards!

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome. I really should have been here a long time ago, but I've been slack in getting a login and didn't actually know what was up on the site yet. I have a full-time job now, so it's hard to find time to do more shoots (besides, the AW kids haven't asked me to anyway ) but after seeing what I've done it's brought up all these great memories of how much fun it is playing around with all the awesome staff, not to mention the stunning models I've had the pleasure of being filmed with.

Perhaps Zasha and I could start a new crew if the other original members weren't available. "BMX girls. The next generation"

Comment

Hi Noelle,

Welcome aboard. "BMX girls. The next generation" now that sounds like a very fine idea

take care

tom

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                  Working...
                                                  X