X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Sue-Ann comes back...

New Redux: Sue-Ann comes back...
    Attached Files

More Sue-Ann is always welcome, though she does look a bit different now (which the 2007 copyright nicely reflects, heh). Always fun to see and her Sue-Ann laugh and have fun in her shoots

Comment

nope! Blonde again today thank goodness!
      So I look exactly the same-aww...loosing that puppy fat finally too!

Comment

Sue-ann, I had a look at your before and after notes for this shoot and you have absolutely beautiful writing (or printing or maybe it's a combination of both?) Anyway, it's stunning! So let's add exquisite handwriting to your many talents.

Comment

That (ie) puppy fat looks great on you sue ann ,always like that smile of yours

Comment

As always Sue-Ann is a jewel, such a beautiful face and smile. I suppose this dildo is the same one that she used in her first shoot. In this shoot again Sue-Ann looks radiant.

Comment

I always love seeing Sue-Ann. She is such a doll.
              You are as beautiful as ever dear. I hope you come back often.

Comment

Sue-Ann, what an absolute treasure you are. For many, many reasons you'll probably remain an AW all time favourite for a long, long, long time.
                I continue to be intrigued by your mischievous smile, and naughty/nice girl persona.
                I think you are drop dead gorgeous, and as sexy as anything I've ever seen, both as a blonde and as a brunette.
                Its nice that you are showing your vid partners what makes Sue-Ann moan, as your 'pressure' technique is quite unique.
                Have you met anyone in your life who you would give the freedom to explore as they wanted and see if they could make you go over the top without your direction?
                Just curious, as you seem to keep that part of your sexuality firmly within your own control.

Comment

Hello Sue-Ann, I've bin surfing Abby's site for a little wile now but this is the first time I've posted anything in the forums. I've seen pretty much everything you have done for Abby so far. What can I say other then I'm a total Sue-Ann fan.

Comment

It's Sue-Ann, "Vintage 2007"!

Plenty more assignments for my various "favorites" lists! Marvelous portraits, serious dildo action for such an innocent faced lady!

Sue-Ann is consistently amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
                      Sue-Ann is consistently amazing!
                      True ohhh how true and a T3 with the delightful Cleo in the pipeline ahhh

Comment

Originally posted by sue-ann View Post
                        nope! Blonde again today thank goodness!
                        So I look exactly the same-aww...loosing that puppy fat finally too!
                        Never apologise for the 'puppy fat'. It was lovely

Comment

More, more anal insertions please! So horny

Comment

Now the vids!!

Sue-Ann! Honestly! We joke about my admiration, lust, and affection for you but, truly, I do run out of words to describe what you bring us here. There's simply no precedent. There's no precedent even among the absolute bevvy of amazing super-stars who do bless us with their beautiful bodies, sensuality, intimacy, and, maybe, a bit of their souls here on this site. There's no precedent knowing that Abby's Numero Uno, (IMHO), happens also to be brilliant and accomplished in other, very unusual ways, (flight), sharp as a tack, candid, sometimes cocky, about the realities of Abbyland, just an absolute self-made, self-directed phenomenon having no apparent predecessor to emulate.

I think of the old world-renowned sirens such as Marilyn and they really don't remotely come close in any imaginable way. Not remotely in the same class, same breath!

You just totally amaze me, even more beautiful inside than out, (and that's saying so very much, of course). All I can do is to thank you, yet again, for all you do for me. You do more than just "turn me on". Much more! You inspire me by showing the limits of what we can do, pushing the edges, and even at such a tender age if I may say that without offending. You reassure me that lustiness and brains can meet in a normal, healthy way. (Maybe that's a personal aside).

You just help keep this weirdo, middle-aged crazy on a nearly-even keel in many ways you will never know and for that, I thank you and hug you and love you with all I've got.

(Somebody haul me out of here before I totally lose it, again!)

Comment

No! nobody touch him!
                              Rob's staying right here with me! I can insert my anal vibe all day for him until he goes gaga and his balls burst and then we can have a pillow fight and feed each other grapes...and have a laugh at my bright red face
                              ..I rather think grapes and orgasms go well together..

Comment

Sue-Ann

Wonderful, fantastic, yowllllll

Mmmm grapes and orgasm

tom

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
                                  Now the vids!!
                                  Sue-Ann! Honestly! We joke about my admiration, lust, and affection for you but, truly, I do run out of words to describe what you bring us here. There's simply no precedent. There's no precedent even among the absolute bevvy of amazing super-stars who do bless us with their beautiful bodies, sensuality, intimacy, and, maybe, a bit of their souls here on this site. There's no precedent knowing that Abby's Numero Uno, (IMHO), happens also to be brilliant and accomplished in other, very unusual ways, (flight), sharp as a tack, candid, sometimes cocky, about the realities of Abbyland, just an absolute self-made, self-directed phenomenon having no apparent predecessor to emulate.

I think of the old world-renowned sirens such as Marilyn and they really don't remotely come close in any imaginable way. Not remotely in the same class, same breath!

You just totally amaze me, even more beautiful inside than out, (and that's saying so very much, of course). All I can do is to thank you, yet again, for all you do for me. You do more than just "turn me on". Much more! You inspire me by showing the limits of what we can do, pushing the edges, and even at such a tender age if I may say that without offending. You reassure me that lustiness and brains can meet in a normal, healthy way. (Maybe that's a personal aside).

You just help keep this weirdo, middle-aged crazy on a nearly-even keel in many ways you will never know and for that, I thank you and hug you and love you with all I've got.

(Somebody haul me out of here before I totally lose it, again!)
                                  What he said ^^^, and it goes double for me!

Comment

Sue-Ann comes back....with a seemingly endless supply of sexiness, a whole bunch of smarts and just a smidgen of silliness.

Comment

That was beautiful. I wish I was blue.

You have a wonderful laugh, full of life.

Comment

Oh how mindblowingly wonderful!!!

Sue-Ann, Rob's post says so much that I would like to echo because they express so much of what I think and feel about you. Your beauty of body, manner and spirit are so radiantly life-enhancing that I sometimes find myself lost in wonder. No-one else I know on the site matches you for that pixie-ishly twinkling faux-innocent naughtiness that totally ravishes my heart.

The wonderful revelation of your redux shoot makes me hope that dancer is in good enough shape to enjoy it. She has a special fondness for you (especially after your lovely welcome to her at Vegas — so typically kind and affectionate of you!), and I'm sure it would be a big treat for her.

Your AW presence isn't just therapy for the middle-aged. Rob may call himself middle-aged — but if I'm to be honest I have to say that I'm old. And you do my heart so much good. Your famous sparkle — which is so much more besides being erotic — lights up my world and smoothes away the wrinkles in my soul. Thank you!!!

凧ちゃん
                                        (not tako the octopus today, but tako the kite, borne upwards on the gentle breeze of your loveliness)

Comment

Sue Ann, you are so fabulous in that video. You are the whole deal honey. Charming, sweet, sexy, etc...

Florida Rob been around the boards lately? Has he responded since Sue-Ann's erotic post.
                                          Has he posted any? Maybe he needs more time time to recover from Sue-Ann's comments!

Florida Rob?

Comment

I have spent a lot of today catching up on some sue-ann,although catch up isn't really the word as most i've already seen,you can never have enough of little miss talkative (gorgeous)

Comment

Sue, your beauty causes me to weep and wail. I just can't stand myself!!! Someone slap me. What is your nationality? Your smile is the cat's meow.

Comment

I keep waiting for Sue Ann's return. I have faith and hopes that my dreams will soon be answered.

Comment

if only there was a new redux from Sue-Ann...

Comment

Tears of my dreams keep falling while waiting for Sue Ann ----------------I guess I'll have to dream on

Comment

yay, sue ann, mah love1 could i touch your (whispers) again? will you touch mine?

gawd, how we've missed you...

dancing with joy,
                                                      dancer

Comment

Sue you are totally erotic. Angelic beauty. I'm dl all of your shoots.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                        Working...
                                                        X