Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 161 to 178 of 178

Thread: Boy Girl shoots

  1. #161
    Wields limited power
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Axiom hovering over the Netherlands
    Posts
    12,849
    Ah, ok. So you're a big fan of more b/g shoots ?

  2. #162
    Posting Champion
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Earth (I think)
    Posts
    3,038
    Quote Originally Posted by Frans View Post
    Ah, ok. So you're a big fan of more b/g shoots ?
    Well, far be it from me to alter the content at AW, I just find that I never look at any of the shoots unless they are BG shoots, and even then, I just look at the video preview. As strange as it sounds, I'm not that interested in the pictures or videos at AW, I just enjoy reading the forums. Scanning, editing and viewing porn for many years kind of makes you lose interest in it....at least it did for me. Even though AW has many beautiful models, I might be able to only recognize a handful, if that many, since I never view the photo shoots or videos. I never go to the home page so I don't know what is new. I have my browser set up to take me directly to the forums.

    So, don't let my preferences have any impact on what AW does, I am a nobody who likes reading the forums.

  3. #163
    AW Staff masie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,006
    Don't put your self down Dekoda for me the forums and all the people who contribute - models, staff and members, are part of what make Aw so special if it was just lovely naked ladies it would still be a good website but it wouldn't be a community. xx

  4. #164
    Still Exploring
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    43
    I am more or less ok with more g/b scenes here, I just don't watch them. I only am a bit disappointed to find out that there are models not having done hardcore with other girls but they did have a hardcore scene with their bf.

  5. #165
    Owner
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    764
    Hey Alex, We let models choose what they want to do in shoots - some have done both GG and GB shoots, others just prefer one or the other.

  6. #166
    Posting Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    36°51' Latitude South and 174°47' Longitude East or thereabouts
    Posts
    7,888
    It's like in real life....
    Not all girls are bisexual therefore not all girls would be interested to have sex with both Girls and Boys.

  7. #167
    Still Exploring
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    25
    Any girl / boy videos coming soon? Nothing since 8/8 and no listing for one in "upcoming shoots".

  8. #168
    Wields limited power
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Axiom hovering over the Netherlands
    Posts
    12,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallcat View Post
    Any girl / boy videos coming soon? Nothing since 8/8 and no listing for one in "upcoming shoots".
    Girl/boy shoot are released monthly, and yes there will be one this month (I checked with content-admin). It doesn't show in 'upcoming shoots' yet as it's not fully processed/prepared yet.

  9. #169
    Still Exploring
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    43
    As I have put in another thread g-b only would trigger my interest if there is another girl included.

  10. #170
    AW Model Enjoys her stay here alex_kAW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    164
    AW does such a great service for men by repeatedly showing what it is that women actually enjoy - it would seem an equally worthy opportunity to do the same for women.[/QUOTE]

    Hi notarysojac,

    Sorry I'm a but late commenting on your post. I only just started reading it again after I left my last comments for this thread.
    I like your take on things for this site, it's a really refreshing point of view!
    I think considering Abby probably had many female members it would be good from time to time to put up something more male focused I'm sure many women would be interested and it's even in the interest in women, like you say education is a good thing. It would continue Abby winters female friendless
    There seems to be a lot of people who do not like the g/ b stuff but that's fine each to their own, I think the chemistry and genuineness of the g/ b shoots is unique and amazing

    Alex

  11. #171
    Plenty To Say
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    München
    Posts
    230
    I have a question: would female members (of which site ever) like to see men/men interaction?
    Is a kind of vice versa website imaginable? Boy/Boy shoots? Boy intimate moments?
    Or is this then considered simply as gay porn? Which has a very different target group..
    Hmm... well, I think so...
    just thinking...

  12. #172
    Still Exploring
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    21
    please do not!

  13. #173
    Plenty To Say
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by alex_kAW View Post

    Hi notarysojac,

    Sorry I'm a but late commenting on your post. I only just started reading it again after I left my last comments for this thread.
    I like your take on things for this site, it's a really refreshing point of view!
    I think considering Abby probably had many female members it would be good from time to time to put up something more male focused I'm sure many women would be interested and it's even in the interest in women, like you say education is a good thing. It would continue Abby winters female friendless
    There seems to be a lot of people who do not like the g/ b stuff but that's fine each to their own, I think the chemistry and genuineness of the g/ b shoots is unique and amazing

    Alex
    Alex,
    thanks - well said.
    Love Sabrina

  14. #174
    Still Exploring
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    13
    Is there a b/g shoot for February as there is nothing yet shown In upcoming shoots section just wondering when we'll see an update for this

  15. #175
    AW Staff Still exploring Lili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by samuel_271 View Post
    Is there a b/g shoot for February as there is nothing yet shown In upcoming shoots section just wondering when we'll see an update for this
    Hi Samuel, we have a boy-girl shoot almost ready to be scheduled, its likely to appear in the upcoming list Monday next week.

  16. #176
    Posting Champion
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    FEMA Region V
    Posts
    6,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Lili View Post
    Hi Samuel, we have a boy-girl shoot almost ready to be scheduled, its likely to appear in the upcoming list Monday next week.
    Good news! Lili,we look forward to seeing who the lucky girl is. I love the girl/boy shoots you guys are doing. The have the same naturalness and sense of fun we find in the other AW types of shoots. Well done!

    Pretty avatar BTW!

  17. #177
    Posting Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    36°51' Latitude South and 174°47' Longitude East or thereabouts
    Posts
    7,888
    Nice profile pic Lili... must be good to finally get out of the Giraffe costume

  18. #178
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    9
    just my opinion but I really don't like bg porn and it kind of ruins it for me to see a girl I like do any bg, for me solo shoots are the best and gg close behind

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

 
Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.