New Girl-Girl: Kitchen Girls (Tier1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cleo View Post
    My voice changes like 6 times during the video and my acting skills are pretty poor
    I liked it.

L

Comment

My voice changes like 6 times during the video and my acting skills are pretty poor
      That's why AW specializes in Amateur girls

Comment

That was fun!

Cleo, I heard your witchy cackle! I think you ought to do a deviation shoot, be a dominatrix and laugh like that for a whole video.

psst - Cleo is camping around so we can talk about her 'acting' voices in the video so she has something to get after us about when she gets back.

Comment

video rocked!!!! except that i sound funny n I totally forgot they all picked on me
          Awww.. next time they do that be sure to take at least two of these with ya;

Click image for larger version

Name:	ontstopper.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	4.2 KB
ID:	623045

You know how to work those and they gotta leave might big hickeys

Nice vid. I hope no customers where in the restaurant next to the kitchen. They would walk into the kitchen all worried, wondering who's getting killed or something

Comment

Some settings won't get stale if they arereused with different models. This is a good one.
            Last edited by Sonnus88; 21 June 2008, 12:38 PM. Reason: wording

Comment

I like the video. It is a hoot.

Gerza71

Comment

Mercy.... I'm REALLY anxious and REALLY looking forward to Chanel's solo set....

Comment

kitchen make over

I Love This Video. Being Single. I Would Love To Have Them Come And Play In My Kitchen. I Promise No Rules. They Could Make Has Big A Mess As They Wantd. If I Was To Make A Rule It Would Be That. Just Like In The Video; While There Have So Much Fun Have A Food Fight. They Would Be Required To Get Naked. I Would Not Make Them Clean It Up Either. I Would Even By The Flour And What Ever Eles That They Needed To Make A Even Bigger Mess. Thank You Lady's For Being So Naughty. I Love Little Naughty Girls. Exspecialy Naked Ones.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X