New Double IM: Corelle & Immie

New Double IM: Corelle & Immie

Click image for larger version

Name:	rs_im_corelle_immie_vidsample.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	659309

Wow!

Wow! A good one. Loved the shot of Immie's arse convulsing with her orgasm. A new one on me. Well done, Immie and the woman behind the camera.

Comment

Wins the most vocal IM award Another top notch IM

Comment

It wasn't just "vocal"! It was "real" and honest and all that we come to hope for and, even expect, in IMs and the rest we enjoy here.

I feel SO privileged, whether or not this site is commercial, (as, of course, it is), to have such innocent joy shared with me, a humble "subscriber".

I totally enjoyed this whole shoot and thank all involved most humbly!

Comment

Not for the first time by a long chalk, I find myself very much sharing Rob's feelings about a shoot.

The vocal expressiveness was particularly thrilling — enhanced acoustically by the scene of the action being a room with no soft furnishings (not counting cushions) or drapes to absorb and dampen the sound. Just having the hard surfaces of floor, ceiling and walls acts like an amplifier/echo chamber and adds a lot of power to the "aural sex" effect...

鮹ちゃん
          Last edited by takochan; 24 June 2008, 12:18 PM. Reason: correcting spelling typo (arrrrrgh!)

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
            It wasn't just "vocal"! It was "real" and honest and all that we come to hope for and, even expect, in IMs and the rest we enjoy here.

I feel SO privileged, whether or not this site is commercial, (as, of course, it is), to have such innocent joy shared with me, a humble "subscriber".

I totally enjoyed this whole shoot and thank all involved most humbly!
            Humbly share your feelings, again a perfect performance......AW's style !!

BlueBird

Comment

What can I say, listen on mute. No, turn down the sound.

Comment

Yes, the sound was great and part of what made this one good. I'll be honest that I was worried that Immie would be turned away from the camera. But the clenching bum cheeks and shudders was pretty hot. Also it was wonderful to watch the affect of arousal had on Corelle's aureole, they seemed to not just get darker but grow in size!

Comment

... Actually, I'm still "perving" even on the simple beauty of the still-frame that opened this thread. Here's one fine model still enjoying herself while the other, statuesque and lovely, casually touches herself, already, as we would learn, having found some intense relief candidly shared. It's serene and beautiful!

Maybe I'll photoshop it into an oil painting and present it to be hung in AWHQ!

Comment

Loved the positions, Ladies!!

Comment

wow talk about waking the neighbours fantastic ladies

Comment

Just as good the second time around, I say.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X