• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Selena

New Model: Selena
    Attached Files

ha ha I look so demure!

Comment

Wow! I have been waiting patiently and now it is a reality! After two hot double IMs we can finally see Selena in all her glory and solo! Luv the tats, there must be some interesting stories behind them.

Comment

Had been looking forward to the solo shoot and it does not disappoint, now for video!

Comment

More selina (preferably in a G/G) would be good

Comment

My kind of Girl

Lovely Selena! Thank you for the nice pic set. It takes me home.
            And your notes/drawings is something I would like to see more of. Love them.
            Last edited by audun25; 24 June 2008, 08:21 PM. Reason: more to say:)

Comment

Originally posted by chiefbrody View Post
              More selina (preferably in a G/G) would be good
              More of Selina anywhere would be a good thing (G/G, IM Redux)

Comment

Great pics! A drug dealer's dream girl!

Comment

Originally posted by rotolactor2 View Post

Damn.. that has to be one of the creepier compliments I've seen in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by rotolactor2 View Post
                    ha ha ha..I'm actually a very clean girl, vegan/only drink on the weekends. So maybe I would be a good girlfriend to a drug dealer, safe to have around.

Comment

The first video seems to be broken, no seeking in WMP, and can't even watch past 15:06 in mplayer.

I feel like an ass for always reporting problems, but trust me, I wouldn't bother if the girl wasn't hot.

Comment

Hey Selena! Love the pics and videos. Actually downloading as we speak. Nice you are vegan. Im considering it. Was vegetarian for 1 year, felt good. At the moment a bit off/on meat. Think I have to go all the way..... become a vegan.

Comment

Originally posted by monster View Post
                          The first video seems to be broken, no seeking in WMP, and can't even watch past 15:06 in mplayer. I feel like an ass for always reporting problems, but trust me, I wouldn't bother if the girl wasn't hot.
                          No need to feel bad, problems need to be reported in order to be fixed Have asked staff to replace the broken file.

Comment

Maybe I'll post problems in the tech support forum in the future, so the models don't have to see it. I imagine it's not the kind of feedback they're interested in.

Comment

Originally posted by monster View Post
                              Maybe I'll post problems in the tech support forum in the future, so the models don't have to see it. I imagine it's not the kind of feedback they're interested in.
                              But as Frans suggests, it's def the kind of feedback we're interested in. Posting there might get it noticed a little quicker (though Frans is super at spotting eveything everywhere and alerting all the right people), and we may be able to post updates on problems.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                              Working...
                              X