No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Wrestling Girls (Tier 1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Certainly one of the more interesting shoots done with multi-girl participation. I thought everyone was really into it and it came off quite well. Violetta as a newbie is gorgeous Hope to see her again soon. Kudos to all-- in front of and behind the cameras for this shoot.

Comment

laktor: Nah, you wouldn't find the woop woop game on google, it's a pretty obscure thing. And it has nothing to do with guess work, it has everything to do with paying attention to what everyone else is doing. Let me give you the rules: If you "woop" with your right hand, the person to your right has to "woop" next. If everyone "woops" with their right hand, it will just keep going around in an anticlockwise circle. But someone, when it's their turn, might choose to "woop" with their left hand instead, thus changing direction, so the person on their left has to "woop" instead of the person on their right. And if you "woop" with both hands at the same time, it skips a person, so if it was going anticlockwise, it's not the person to your right who has to "woop", but the person to their right. The object of the game is to confuse someone into making a mistake and being disqualified.

crunchtime: Glad to hear you enjoyed the shoot. :-) And I agree, Violetta (I don't think anyone knows whether it's supposed to be one t or two) is an absolute stunner. :-)

Comment

Wow!! this the video certainly lived upto my expectations, appetite whetted by the stills, sated by the video.

i can well see how there were a few bruises, I found myself wincing on more than one occasion as bodies thudded into the canvas.

Congratulations to all concerned (models and staff) for pulling this one off so well.

Slainte

tom

Comment

Of course the winner is all us lucky AW fans! I would rather watch AW wrestling than other "professional" brands which tend to be more soap operatic than action. Good job all the way around!

Comment

Now that I've seen most of the video, it really looks like the girls weren't really trying to win and were just putting on a show. I could be wrong, but that's what it looks like. But that's ok because if a girl got pinned too early, it would be all over and wouldn't be an interesting shoot. I think it looks quite obvious that everyone was probably told to lay off and let their wrestling partner move and get up, etc., not to pin them...as it wouldn't be interesting that way. And that's good because it makes for a good video.
            Last edited by laktor; 11 July 2008, 04:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
              Now that I've seen most of the video, it really looks like the girls weren't really trying to win and were just putting on a show. I could be wrong, but that's what it looks like. But that's ok because if a girl got pinned too early, it would be all over and wouldn't be an interesting shoot. I think it looks quite obvious that everyone was probably told to lay off and let their wrestling partner move and get up, etc., not to pin them...as it wouldn't be interesting that way. And that's good because it makes for an good video.
              Isn't that the same as the professionals??

Comment

LOL. Fotina - you're amazing!!

Comment

While the still set is great the video seems a lil off. Examples The All in one fight is both on the Backstage and the second part of the video. And the after interview of Immie and Violetta shows up both in part two and the after video, is this right? While entertaining it seems a lil off to me, is there any chance of these videos being re-edited to be better??

Comment

Congrats, Girls, you've all done old Hulk Hogan proud! I liked the pictures and the video, but I'm wondering why Immie didn't join in the last fully-naked catfight there at the end?

Cheers, Swin...

Comment

It truely pays homage to the olympics this time of year too. The greeks would be proud for all athletics were done in the nude. These women should be immortalized on vases to tell the tales of their legendary matches.

Comment

All in all, this was a very entertaining video...I really enjoyed it. It made for some great "entertainment"female wrestling.

Comment

Originally posted by silkenshadow View Post
                          ...is there any chance of these videos being re-edited to be better??
                          No, I don't think so.

This kind of videos is quite difficult to edit and I approved it to go live because I think it's fine.

Lxm

Comment

While the still set is great the video seems a lil off. Examples The All in one fight is both on the Backstage and the second part of the video. And the after interview of Immie and Violetta shows up both in part two and the after video, is this right? While entertaining it seems a lil off to me, is there any chance of these videos being re-edited to be better??
                            Silenshadow is right. I can't figure out why the interviews segment is up as a separate 3+ min. video when the girls are interviewed after each of their wrestling matches. And they are the same interviews, so why repeat them?

Comment

Swindapa: I was out on the sidelines nursing a mammoth headache, unfortunately. :-( It was actually bad enough to keep me out of that wrestling match, which might give you an idea of its magnitude... it takes a lot to keep me out of an all-girl wrestling pile!

Comment

Luxman no offense to you personally but the editing on the video is very poor, one of the worst I have seen since joining AW, a think a new cut should be considered of the videos or even removing of the after portion video and removing the all in one fight from the backstage. Anyways its just my two cents for all its worth. I am NOT quitting AW over it and still look forward to all the other lovely shoots they have coming up.

Comment

Congratulations to all the girls for their athletic performances. The shoot was also highly erotic, especially because some of the postures and angles that the girls were filmed in.

Comment

I hope this is the right thread - just want to report a tiny spelling error in the names of the Wrestling Girls videos.

They are all named g_wresltinggirls.... Can you spot an error there? Not a big deal, just wanted you to know in case you want to correct that.

EDIT: As for the content - the videos are SUPERB. Thumbs up for AW.
                                    EDIT2: Just noted that the backstage vid and interviews vid are actually correctly spelled...but the wrestling vids themselves are not.

Comment

Six very fine models getting together and getting naked has got to be worth watching. Immie was the most imposing figure for me (before she was sidelined anyway ) even with such big personalities as Chloe B and Fotina in the shoot.

I really like Backstage videos but this one was a bit rambling and unfocused ....at least compared to Prue's entertaining Bellydancing Girls Backstage video.

Comment

Finally managed to view these vids.. fun. As for the confusion noted above, yeah it seems the interviews were provided both in the main vids (Sue-Ann will make a fine wrestling reporter one day;-) and in a separate vid bunched together. The 5-girl 'match' at the end is also in the backstage vid but that's to be expected since it IS backstage vid so it duplicates what you see in the regular vids.

This shoot sure looked like hard work for all involved. No idea what the rules of this particular wrestling matches were though. I doubt hair-pulling is allowed in any sport Very entertaining to watch, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by irishcream View Post
                                          LOL. Fotina - you're amazing!!
                                          hehe ur cuuuute

Comment

Originally posted by Lykaion View Post
                                            It truely pays homage to the olympics this time of year too. The greeks would be proud for all athletics were done in the nude. These women should be immortalized on vases to tell the tales of their legendary matches.
                                            thats funny.what a great thing to say.

Comment

hey all, this was a really intense shooty. we worked really hard on this and all of us had an injury or 10 by the end. i gave my beautiful partner a cut eye and a bruised groin, i mean it was full on and rough and non stop for several hours. i understand some people are REALLY picky and geeky with computer stuff and i understand people want the best, you paid for it, u hope to get the best but come on you guys should be praising our hard work and giving us thumbs up for physical strains we went through for this. cheers love ya xoxoxoxo

Comment

Fotina,

Scenes from this epic should be carved on marble to adorn the foyer of AWHQ. Sod the Elgin Marbles, let's have the Six Girl Marbles.

tom

Comment

Originally posted by fotina View Post
                                                  hey all, this was a really intense shooty. we worked really hard on this and all of us had an injury or 10 by the end. i gave my beautiful partner a cut eye and a bruised groin, i mean it was full on and rough and non stop for several hours. i understand some people are REALLY picky and geeky with computer stuff and i understand people want the best, you paid for it, u hope to get the best but come on you guys should be praising our hard work and giving us thumbs up for physical strains we went through for this. cheers love ya xoxoxoxo
                                                  We all appreciate the hard work and bumps and bruises! You girls looked wonderful. It was fun to see all the models in a new kind of physical exertion. And getting in new, uniquely different positions. It would be hard to pick my favorite wrestler out of that bunch! I liked the backstage video just fine, in it I noticed foxy little Becky T and another model that we have not seen yet on the site. I wonder if they were going through the training as stand-in just in case there were any injuries.X6

Comment

Fotina, you bring up an excellent point. I think we tend to forget how much work some of these shoots take. I mean for those who went to Vegas this past year can attest to how much work they went through to train for it, both mentally and physically. I sincerely appreciate all of it. Thank You so much.

Comment

Fotina, you bring up an excellent point. I think we tend to forget how much work some of these shoots take. I mean for those who went to Vegas this past year can attest to how much work they went through to train for it, both mentally and physically. I sincerely appreciate all of it. Thank You so much.
                                                      YOU ARE BRILLIANT.

Comment

Fotina, I have been known to brillant once or twice, but thank you for the compliment. I am jealous though that you have gotten to meet Immie in rl.

Comment

Fotina, I have been known to brillant once or twice, but thank you for the compliment. I am jealous though that you have gotten to meet Immie in rl.
                                                          i tell you now that girl is so tall and built like a tank. i wouldnt wanna mess with her, she is tough as nails. woah but those blue blue eyes and tanned skin and curly mousy brown hair ahhhhh she is a cutie and a half. shes also a speed talker lol. shes so cute, i gotta make sure im on the ball around her to keep up with her haha. cutie immie

Comment

*giggle* Aw, shucks, Fotina! Now you're giving me images of you looking cutely wary around an equally cute tank! ;-) *busts out the pencil*

Comment

I've just watched for the first time,FIXXXXED,FIXXXED

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X