X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Girl/Girl: Wrestling Girls (Tier 1)

New Girl/Girl: Wrestling Girls (Tier 1)
    Attached Files

Been looking forward to this one, to see these beauties grapple with each other.

tom

Comment

That Immie looks like a tough one. Wonder if anyone manages to break her?

Comment

Job well done by all, lots of boobs and hairy bush. Interesting and good looking newbie Violetta.

Comment

What's wrong with them? I think they're cute!

do you think it spoils the flow? These pics should have been at the front of the story?

Comment

Originally posted by sue-ann View Post

do you think it spoils the flow?
            Absolutly not, they're the start, the beginning of the wrestling match.

Comment

Cat fights just aren't the same without sound.

Guess I'll have to wait for the video.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                Absolutly not, they're the start, the beginning of the wrestling match.
                waait a minute- now I'm confused! When I click the link Jason provided I'm sent to the last page of the stills set ...a whole bunch of fully nude combat then the final two pics are the team back in their uni-tards..

I thought Jason was peeved that these two pics were spoiling the flow from clothed to naked?

Comment

Great shoot Charli & Toby! I love the idea and the dusty/smoky look with the lighting. A perfect shoot.

Comment

The video should prove interesting. How the hell do you wrestle and take your (or your opponents) clothes off at the same time? I mean, if you are removing clothing, you are going to lose your wrestling hold, right? Well, won't be long before the video and I guess I'll find out.

Comment

Wow, when Chloe B. eliminates the competition, she really eliminates the competition -- straight off the main page!

Click image for larger version

Name:	aw-wg-oops.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	623163

( ... or maybe it was a teeny, tiny coding error, whaddya reckon? )

Comment

I must say what a wonderful shoot, I had a friend who was one of the best femaile wrestlers in the States. So female wrestling has always piqued my intrest.

Comment

Originally posted by sue-ann View Post

do you think it spoils the flow? These pics should have been at the front of the story?
                          a below average job (spoils the flow) the photos should've been at the start on page 1

Comment

wow, awesome shoots girls. I love the lighting and the contrast between the front and back wrestlers. awesome work!!! love it

Comment

Originally posted by JasonLee View Post
                              a below average job (spoils the flow) the photos should've been at the start on page 1
                              You're absolutely right, we will tar and feather the responsible of this catastrophe, promised!

Lxm

Comment

Actually, g_wrestling_girls236.jpg is the exact same shot as g_wrestling_girls001.jpg (but just a bit lighter), so simply pretend it isn't there. (By the way, AWHQ, was the duplication intentional?)

As for g_wrestling_girls235.jpg, try this: Unzip the files, and then rename g_wrestling_girls236.jpg to g_wrestling_girls000.jpg (if you want the image to be the first in the set) or g_wrestling_girls001a.jpg (if you want it to come second). If you let your computer sort the images by filename, the photo will be where you want it.

But I think that g_wrestling_girls235.jpg would spoil the flow even more at the start of the set, because the models are all happy, and that's not the right mood for the start. Those last few group shots are kind of like a wrap-up, a way of saying "see, we were all just having a bit of fun, we're all friends, it's cool."

But there is a bit of strangeness elsewhere at the end of the set. Three images (g_wrestling_girls230.jpg, g_wrestling_girls231.jpg, g_wrestling_girls232.jpg) appear to be exact duplicates of the three images preceding them (g_wrestling_girls227.jpg, g_wrestling_girls228.jpg, g_wrestling_girls229.jpg).

Comment

Originally posted by MightySpork View Post
                                  Actually, g_wrestling_girls236.jpg is the exact same shot as g_wrestling_girls001.jpg (but just a bit lighter), so simply pretend it isn't there. (By the way, AWHQ, was the duplication intentional?)

But I think that g_wrestling_girls235.jpg would spoil the flow even more at the start of the set, because the models are all happy, and that's not the right mood for the start. Those last few group shots are kind of like a wrap-up, a way of saying "see, we were all just having a bit of fun, we're all friends, it's cool."
                                  I agree they have the feel of a wrap up, I think it should have been ended at 235, the 236 being superfluous.

In no way, however, was my enjoyment of the shoot impaired. Roll on the video.

tom

Comment

Well I can see now that instead of enjoying the photo shoot and the models in it, some people are just being picky.

Comment

What a fantastic shoot! I loved the whole sequencing of the shoot, with each pair taking turns in the center spotlight with the other two pairs lit softly from above in the background. It was great when the pairs in the background would pause to watch the pair in the middle. All of the models looked beautiful!

Comment

All it needed was the last shot of the girls standing to be naked instead - what a photo that would have been!

As it is, the shoot is slightly disappointing in my view.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                                          Well I can see now that instead of enjoying the photo shoot and the models in it, some people are just being picky.
                                          being picky can be good

you see it as a bad thing

Comment

Originally posted by JasonLee View Post
                                            being picky can be good

you see it as a bad thing
                                            Sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman View Post
                                              You're absolutely right, we will tar and feather the responsible of this catastrophe, promised!

Lxm
                                              Nyuck, Nyuck, Nyuck!!!

Comment

Great shoot! I don't know how they managed to look so tough whilst in among so much beautiful flesh!

Violetta is certainly a revelation. Can't wait to see more of her. All the girls are simply stunning.

Comment

I also loved how Immie towers above the competition at the beginning. So long, lithe, and lovely!

Comment

So what's the deal with the "eyes thing" at the beginning of the backstage video? Anyone know because I don't have a clue.

Comment

Wow, I love the preview pic for this shoot. The intense look on Immie's face is really hot...

Comment

sdaedalus: Awww! *blush* :-)

laktor: It's called the woop-wop game. The idea is that there's a pre-set lot of ways you respond to what the person before you did, and if you get it wrong, you're out. It's a game of elimination, and the last person standing is the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by immie View Post
                                                          sdaedalus: Awww! *blush* :-)

laktor: It's called the woop-wop game. The idea is that there's a pre-set lot of ways you respond to what the person before you did, and if you get it wrong, you're out. It's a game of elimination, and the last person standing is the winner.
                                                          Thanks Immie. Sounds kind of interesting, but I guess it's basically a game of chance, or guessing right. Hmm..maybe I can find out more by googling. Now if only I can get off these boards long enough to watch this whole wrestling video! I'm really getting behind in the videos, but I'm addicted to these forums!

Nope, woop wop game can't be found on google. :-(

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                          Working...
                                                          X