• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Girl/Girl: Greta & Melita (Tier 3)

New Girl/Girl: Greta & Melita (Tier 3)
    Attached Files

Two very special women for me!

Greta picked my first dildo drive contribution and sent me a beautiful thank you message and video.

Melita I met at AEE in Las Vegas, and she gave me the bestest hug I've ever had. Exquisite!

And there you have the long and the short of it!

Comment

Aww you're making me jealous! I wanna hug from Melita too now!

Comment

Originally posted by alexbee View Post
        Two very special women for me!

Melita I met at AEE in Las Vegas, and she gave me the bestest hug I've ever had. Exquisite!
        Alexbee

And Sue-Ann says she's jealous, nothing on my envy!

I agree though two gorgeous women, I am looking forward immensely to this shoot

tom

Comment

Originally posted by sue-ann View Post
          OK, so walk over to her desk and "Git 'R Done"!

Tell her it was me that fired y'all up S-A...

Comment

I love Melita (wonder why that is ?)

Comment

Originally posted by chiefbrody View Post
              I love Melita (wonder why that is ?)
              Everybody loves Melita chief and that's because she's so lovable. Again it's a delight to see her in this T3 with Greta. For a first time she sure is doing a fantastic job and seems to know what to do and how to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by sue-ann View Post
                you're not the only one.....

Comment

This is exactly what a Tier 3 should be like; passionate, warm and gentle. The girls did an excellent job of communicating their desires to each other (just like genuine partners do), and the camera work was very good. I am disappointed that Melita's other two Tier 3's were posted before this one, but I can arrange them on the hard drive, I suppose.

Both girls are very pretty and have exceptionally beautiful bodies; it was a delight to watch the vids!

Thanks for sharing with us, ladies, and Well-Done!!

Swin...

Comment

now i cant wait!

just seeing the magic made. makes me not want to wait to shoot my T3. can not wait!!! can start now?

Comment

Simply a wonderful T3!!! Nicely arranged start with the flowers... ended with cuddles...
                      I think Greta did a nice "job" in this first G/G shoot for Melita. Nice giggle and talk and I loved it when Greta said: "Not yet" when things were getting kinda orgasmic... what a tease! Hot, sexy and tender shoot, Melita looking gorgeous as always
                      Many thanks girls!

Comment

This is a very warm and tender T3 and it is especially this mutual affection which makes it so good.

Comment

This was a beautifully sensual coupling between a couple of my favorite models (OMG I so adore Melita and Gorgeous Greta always makes me smile and often laugh). This was also one of the funniest "after" interviews I've seen. I LMAO through most of it. Thanks, ladies!

JT

Comment

Two sexy chicks! This was all really wonderful. The videos were beautifully done. Melita sure looked like an experienced T3'er didn't she! This is probably going to be our fare thee well to Greta, at least for a while. She is gone traveling. X2

Comment

Two very sexy chick indeed. How did I miss this one? Just browsing and found it. What a day ;-).

Comment

Great reminder on this one!

This was such a fun day, Melita and Greta had a grand time, and of course we had a grand time shooting it! It's always fun remembering some of the older shoots, they do tend to get lost with the amount of updates...what a good problem to have - too many shoots to remember them all!

s

Comment

Love the giggle's during the undressing...and cooking is fun..just depends on what ur cooking ;-P....

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                  Working...
                                  X