• Show
Clear All

Angie, Fotina,
    WOW...WOW...OHMYGOD...WOW...OHMYGOD....WOW...OHMYG OD...WOW...OHMYGOD

Comment

Originally posted by jmaxie View Post
      Angie, Fotina,

yeahhhh its a bit like that isnt it!!!!!

Comment

Angie, Fotina,
        I agree! Except mine usually goes like....

Ohhh FUCK...Oh Fuck....Oh yeah!

Comment

Angie, Fotina,
          Actaully that's what I was saying as I watched that HOT, HOT, HOT vid. I can only dream about what happens when the two of you get together again. If we, then fans are extremely lucky, maybe it will be on film.

Comment

i love watching this lol so much fun fun fuuuuuuunnnnnn i want my angie again!!! ur kisses tasted like strawberries

Comment

re-run....

i just watched this again and it is TWICE as gorgeous as it was the first time round. this is, to me, what girl love is all about. flirting, fun, laughter, teasing, giving to each other, leading very naturally into kissing and then whammo, passion and lust and orgasms.

i just cannot decide what i loved the most about it. i think maybe it seems as if it took both of you pretty much by surprise, how much you wanted each other. it never came close to being a IM except for two lonely and quickly overcome occaasions when first fotina, then angie remembered to masturbate for a second. then, phooey, give me more more more..

along with maybe one or two others, i think this is the best vid on this site. i kind of wandered into watching it this time but i think i'll watch it regularly from now on. why? it gives me GREAT joy, that's why....it reminds me of passionate love/sex i have had and so, in a good way, reminds me of all the love i've given and been given in my life.

also, it is just SO MUCH FUN. i think that may be the best thing. what with the neighbors and the wind blowing and clouds passing and girlies not even undressing completely until near the end, it's real life.

girlies: consider yourselves hugged. from me to you.

love,
              dancer

Comment

Originally posted by wannadance View Post
                i just watched this again and it is TWICE as gorgeous as it was the first time round. this is, to me, what girl love is all about. flirting, fun, laughter, teasing, giving to each other, leading very naturally into kissing and then whammo, passion and lust and orgasms.

i just cannot decide what i loved the most about it. i think maybe it seems as if it took both of you pretty much by surprise, how much you wanted each other. it never came close to being a IM except for two lonely and quickly overcome occaasions when first fotina, then angie remembered to masturbate for a second. then, phooey, give me more more more..

along with maybe one or two others, i think this is the best vid on this site. i kind of wandered into watching it this time but i think i'll watch it regularly from now on. why? it gives me GREAT joy, that's why....it reminds me of passionate love/sex i have had and so, in a good way, reminds me of all the love i've given and been given in my life.

also, it is just SO MUCH FUN. i think that may be the best thing. what with the neighbors and the wind blowing and clouds passing and girlies not even undressing completely until near the end, it's real life.

girlies: consider yourselves hugged. from me to you.

love,
                dancer
                That is one of the best responses i've ever had. Dancer hunni that was so touching to read and im not sure what to respond to that..? Maybe i wont ruin it. maybe i'll just bask in that beautiful aura you gave off in that message and smile happy and content

Comment

OMG! i had no idea this video exisited! but thank god it does! wow to honey angels that are so passionate about each other, they even extended the video to a girl-girl! thats so good to see real raw and naughty girls just hot for each other! cant get any better than this!

Comment

Originally posted by juanita View Post
                    OMG! i had no idea this video exisited!
                    You know you can view the 'Profile' tab on the shootpages, right? In the middle of that page is a section called "OTHER SHOOTS WITH ..." where you can see what other shoots say.. Angie or Fotina did. Since they both did a LOT you will also see a link called 'See all 23 shoots with ...' which shows you all they did.

Have lotsa fun watching all those shoots

Comment

Originally posted by juanita View Post
                      OMG! i had no idea this video exisited! but thank god it does! wow to honey angels that are so passionate about each other, they even extended the video to a girl-girl! thats so good to see real raw and naughty girls just hot for each other! cant get any better than this!
                      hahhaha thanks

Comment

I will NEVER get sick of watching this Video. This is such a special one for me!

And thank you wanna dance! That is such a lovely message... I'm so glad that this video brings you joy, It certainly brings me a lot of joy both then an now..

Comment

Originally posted by angie View Post
                          I will NEVER get sick of watching this Video. This is such a special one for me!

You....and millions of others will never tire of it, either. Certainly not ! A classic in all sense of the word.

Comment

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww such love is rare

Comment

hey guys, i just want to say that you guys rock and you actually made this video extra special for the members.. cause it was very raunchy and i love the use of the grapes and when you where feeding each other.. very nice, will you guys ever do a gg tier 3?

Comment

Wow girls... just... wow. This DIM will be keeping me company over the weekend while my boyfriend is out of town!

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post
                                  Wow girls... just... wow. This DIM will be keeping me company over the weekend while my boyfriend is out of town!
                                  wow what a sexy image u just gave me. thats hot a hell wouldve been fun if there were 3 of u, maybe next time

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                  Working...
                                  X