X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Carly T

Carly T IM
    Attached Files

Seems so soon already an IM from Carly T. The location looks the same as in the Anastasia & Carly T DIM. Must have been a busy day
    this wont help to loose my recent crush on Carly T :-))

Comment

This very nice IM from gorgeous Carly T is an example of all the great natural girls at AW... just as they are!
      Would love to see her do a G/G shoot!
      William.

Comment

My oh My, Carly T!! How Sexy she is! I don't suppose we'll be lucky enough to see her in a GGT3 anytime soon?? PLEASE ABBY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RidleyNL View Post
          This very nice IM from gorgeous Carly T is an example of all the great natural girls at AW... just as they are!
          Would love to see her do a G/G shoot!
          William.

Can but agree

tom

Comment

Originally posted by galtogal View Post
            My oh My, Carly T!! How Sexy she is! I don't suppose we'll be lucky enough to see her in a GGT3 anytime soon?? PLEASE ABBY!!!
            Oh my! Your 5th post in about 8 months... first I was worried if nobody liked Carly T! Yes, she is sexy

Comment

WOW Carly T IM

Carly: You are amazing. What a hot hot video. As I was watching you, I was thinking, take off that top and you did! Then I was thinking take off that bottom and you did! Those panties were cute but after a while I was thinking take off those panties and lo and behold you did! You looked like you were really having fun and I started to think that two fingers would be better than one and the next thing you know, you are playing with yourself with two fingers inside. It was so funny, everything I wanted you to do you did. You were so hot I didn't make it throught the entire scene but I look forward to seeing the rest.

I liked your hairy mound, tiny tits and slender form. I enjoyed your sounds, your facial expressions, your eyes, lips....

I just joined AW and am only a member of IM atm but later I may join the other ones.

You are a very sexy hot woman, thank you for sharing yourself!

Jib

Comment

I gotta say...Carly T has to be my favorite model of all time. I could watch her intimate moments all day.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X