X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Jody comes back

New Redux: Jody comes back
    Attached Files

A big welcome back to this Canadian beauty, really enjoyed her first shoot so am looking forward to one

tom

Comment

It would take me too long to describe everything I like about Jody. She is gorgeous from head to toe. A lot more shoots with this beauty please! I hope she will do a least an IM and a T3.

Comment

Jody has really great tan lines ,very nice tan lines +++

Comment

Beautiful pussy shots.

Comment

A real delight. Such a perfectly shaved pussy. Shot 087 is so beautiful and a classic example of how a the bald pussy should excite the senses and penis. And her breasts are fun. I love the way they fall to the side. Lovely model

Comment

Okay Jody is beautiful. But can she solve the rubik's cube?

Comment

Jody has such a terrific smile. Oh, and yeah, her tan lines are great. Need more of Jody!

Comment

Jody's looking fantastic in this return of a lovely brown-eyed brunette beauty!

Comment

Sweet

Rob.

Comment

Very hot and arousing! Nice work, ladies!

Comment

Awwwwwwwwww thanks everyone!

Unfortunately I am back in Canadia land, so no more shoots for this gal .

But I'm hoping to head back to Oz in January for nursing school, so you never know, you may see me again sometime in the future.... Hehehe...

~Kisses!~

Comment

Jody, January cannot come quickly enough. Nursing in Oz and modeling with Abby must be the best of both worlds.

Thank you Canada Jody.

Comment

Hello Jody, Loved all your shoots. Waht a great tan and such a neat well sculpted pussy!! If you dont mind me saying so!!! Love, F. xx

Comment

Jody's is a very fine example of the talking-style video. Great interview with Patience - nice choice of topics too, three-some fantasies etc etc. Jody's looking spectacularly good too.

Thanks to Jody for her comments here. Here's hoping she comes back to Oz and AW.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                              Working...
                              X