Clear All

New Redux: Asha comes back

New Redux: Asha comes back
    Attached Files

It will be nice to see Asha again.

Comment

certainly will- that's a lovely pic of Asha

Comment

Asha is beautiful. Nice to see her again.

Comment

Asha sure has one of the greatest smile. Beautiful and photogenic, that's what she is. She has a great body and surely knows it. Too bad the Sydney office had to close, she was a big asset as a model and employee.

Comment

Asha really knows how to light up a room with her smile, not that her smile was the only thing worth noticing. It sure is good to see Asha back, can't wait for the vids.

Comment

Great pics. Why won't she grow out her lovely pubic hair? That would complete the picture!

Comment

Shes gorgeous

Comment

Oh. My. Goodness. She is even more gorgeous now than in the original set. Oh. My. Goodness. Am I repeating myself? I'm sorry. Oh. My. Goodness.

P.S. I'll second the nod for a bit more silk in the pubic region.

Comment

hunny u are sssssssssooooooooooooooooo cute. ahhhh absolutly adorable.

Comment

Asha's wink of approval

The wink at the end of the video really does it for me

Comment

Originally posted by rob50b View Post
                        Why won't she grow out her lovely pubic hair? That would complete the picture!
                        Originally posted by suihu69 View Post
                        I'll second the nod for a bit more silk in the pubic region.
                        Asha, I need to put a third vote to this motion, please consider

But it doesn't stop me from downloading your vid... yummy

Comment

Asha's great in the video - articulate, confident, entertaining. Her sculptures based on science fiction creatures sounded pretty interesting, looks like she has the creativity for going back to uni to study photography.

In answer to her question, yes I did notice how beautiful her breasts were from her shots. 100% natural and I think they deserve a 100% rating.

Comment

A truly beautiful articulate and charming girl in a lovely sensuous video. More if possible.

tom

Comment

Anyone - male or female - who fails to be enormously turned on by this video of the utterly gorgeous Asha ought to check their pulse as they are more than likely clinically dead.

Comment

I strongly agree with maggada!!
                                she's a perfect mix between hot and cute!!
                                she's without any doubt one of my first 3 favourites!!
                                ah, by the way: will she do any other shoots? :P
                                pleeeeeeease!!

Comment

Yeah! What they said!

Asha is a gorgeous little minx, hope she comes back for more...

s

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                  Working...
                                  X