Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are the Girls in Girl Girl Lesbians?

Dear models,

I wonder, and maybe it is a stupid question, but: Are all the "Tier1-2-3-girls" and the "girl-girl-girls" lesbians? Are there models who are not feeling attracted to other woman but nevertheless - for what reasons??? - agreed on participating a Tier 3...???

Whatever! You all are doing a superbe job! Many thanks

Koesta
    the King of Glass
    Click image for larger version

Name:	the KING OF GLASS.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	658215

No Mr Koesta some of them are quite happily married or attached.....what's wrong with them "branching out" in their sexual horizons??

Comment

I would probably suspect that not all of them are lesbians. Some might be bisexual. It seems that women have an easier time of being with another woman. It seems to be more socially acceptable for women than for me. However, I could be completely missing the boat and looking at things from a male's point of view as well. But that's just my opinion.

Comment

Hey Mr Hotdawg, hows MRS Hotdawg?? Haven't heard anything from her in ages.

So you're the guy wot stands by the metal detector at AWHQ front door eh? Tough gig but somebody has to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by koesta View Post
          I wonder, and maybe it is a stupid question, but: Are all the "Tier1-2-3-girls" and the "girl-girl-girls" lesbians? Are there models who are not feeling attracted to other woman but nevertheless - for what reasons??? - agreed on participating a Tier 3...???

Whatever! You all are doing a superbe job! Many thanks
          Hi koesta, as a few members have already said, the girls doing GG shoots are definitely not all lesbians, though some are. I have only done the Tier 1 yoga shoot so far but plan on working my way to T3's eventually and I am certainly not a lesbian, I am happily attached to my bf of 5 years and until the yoga shoot had never even seen another girl naked, but I've always been curious of girls, so as hotdawg said some of us (me included) are just branching out in our sexual horizons...

Luv Melinda

Comment

I'm bisexual although I know for sure that not all of the T3 girls are that way inclined... for some the shoot is their first time ever with another girl!

Comment

not until recently did i consider myself bi-sexual..... perhaps i was confused all this time hehe - but i am engaged to a man, not a lesbian, but i do enjoy girls, and i have had more experiences with them since doing my tier 3's with AW - however, i dont think i would have had any sexual experiences with women had i not started off through AW - so it was a great way to start

Comment

Paula: is your fiancé really called Axle? That name is usually spelt Axel.

Comment

Like lots of the girls on this site, I hadn't really experimented much with girls before hand- only kissing n a little bit of light touching- but after such heaps of awesome experiences with Abby (n helpful hints aswell), it certainly has opened me up to the thought of being a bi-sexual. Although I'm in a long term n committed relationship, I'm open to the idea of fooling around with girls- it's such a different experience, n one that I might not have followed thru with had it not been for my T3 shoots here. Now, I can't get enough of it!!!

Comment

I really like to thank all the models for their kind reply, till now...
                    Another question: did it already happened that someone felt in love with the girl she shared a Tier1-2-3 shoot?

Koesta

Comment

Other than the models who were already real-life lovers, you mean?

Comment

Yes Dafydd

Comment

Being a lesbian isn't so much about who you have sex with as who you fall in love and want to spend your life with. A lot of women like sex with other women, but they want to go to sleep with, wake up with, and be a life partner with, a man. I would guess that's true of the majority of the AW models, although there is a small number of exceptions.

Comment

I fall in love with all of them -
                            No I have actually been in a relationship with a model but Im not telling who - maybe u can have a guess

Comment

Originally posted by patience View Post
                              No I have actually been in a relationship with a model but Im not telling who - maybe u can have a guess
                              Is it Susie, and is that relationship usually known as 'sister'?

Comment

well yes susie of course, but thats not the kind of relationship i was talking about

Comment

Is she no longer modelling on or working at this site now Patience? I'm fishing for clues. Anyway lets get back on topic........

Comment

ah see that might be giving it all away sweatyfox...
                                    I can say that Im a sucker for a red head, good luck.

Comment

Matilda was my first guess. Can't think of anybody else now (and she has been a redhead )so I'll go with Matilda.

Comment

good guess! our shoot goes up on ifeelmyself.com tomorrow i think - u should check it out

Comment

good guess! our shoot goes up on ifeelmyself.com tomorrow i think - u should check it out
                                          Thanks, I definitely will.

Comment

Like lots of the girls on this site, I hadn't really experimented much with girls before hand- only kissing n a little bit of light touching- but after such heaps of awesome experiences with Abby (n helpful hints aswell), it certainly has opened me up to the thought of being a bi-sexual. Although I'm in a long term n committed relationship, I'm open to the idea of fooling around with girls- it's such a different experience, n one that I might not have followed thru with had it not been for my T3 shoots here. Now, I can't get enough of it!!!

so then do you consider yourself bi-sexual or not?

also if you havent slept with other girls outside of AW (what is the answer to this by the way? ) does that make you bi-sexual do ya reckon????? i think it does -

Comment

Paula: is your fiancé really called Axle? That name is usually spelt Axel.
                                              I hope you dont mind if I dont answer this question It's up to him to answer that - it's his privacy (or not) xoxox

Comment

No I have actually been in a relationship with a model but Im not telling who
                                                i already knew the answer to this question

teehee xoxox

Comment

Strewth! Australia rocked by 'lesbian' koala revelation
                                                  By Roger Dobson
                                                  Published: 25 February 2007

Female koalas indulge in lesbian "sex sessions", rejecting male suitors and attempting to mate with each other, sometimes up to five at a time, according to researchers.
                                                  The furry, eucalyptus-eating creatures appear to develop this tendency for same-sex liaisons when they are in captivity. In the wild, they remain heterosexual.
                                                  Scientists monitoring the marsupials with digital cameras counted three homosexual interactions for every heterosexual one.
                                                  "Some females rejected the advances of males that were in their enclosures, only to become willing participants in homosexual encounters immediately after," say the researchers.
                                                  "On several occasions more than one pair of females shared the same pole, and multiple females mounted each other simultaneously. At least one multiple encounter involved five female koalas."
                                                  One theory put forward by the researchers is that the females do it to attract males; another is that it is simply hormonal, or that it is a stress reliever.
                                                  Scientists from the University of Queensland studied 130 koalas in captivity and will publish their results in the journal Applied Animal Behaviour Science.
                                                  "Our aim was to determine the extent of differences in the homosexual and heterosexual behaviour of female koalas and thereby to determine the purpose of female homosexual behaviour in the koala," say the researchers.
                                                  "Wild koalas brought into captivity clearly display homosexual behaviour on a regular basis. A total of 15 heterosexual and 43 homosexual interactions were recorded in separate animals. Homosexual behaviour was restricted to females only. Heterosexual encounters were typically twice as long as homosexual encounters," they add.

Comment

Originally posted by paula View Post
                                                    so then do you consider yourself bi-sexual or not?

also if you havent slept with other girls outside of AW (what is the answer to this by the way? ) does that make you bi-sexual do ya reckon????? i think it does -
                                                    I think that yes, I would consider myself bisexual, despite being in a longterm relationship with a guy. Although I can't get enough of my boy, I really do enjoy fooling around with girls also- on AND off the camera. So yeah, I have been with girls away from the Abby cameras too! (though it was Abby who introduced me to the wonderful world of girl on girl play!)

Comment

Looking for things that Patience had written, I ended up reading the entire thread about "girls being lesbians", and found it very interesting. I was quite sure that not all the girls were lesbians, but i agree that they are more open to the idea than most men. I am now at a resort hotel working at a conference of mostly women. I just came back to my room from the disco. Although there were quite a few guys around, most of the people dancing were women, and they were dancing with other women without a care in their mind. I don't think I have ever seen a guy dancing with a guy, except at gay bars. I wonder what makes us so un-open? Are we afraid that if we show affection to another guy we may end up "turning gay"? We are a pretty weird lot, aren't we?

Comment

Hey Rudy, welcome to the forums!

I've always been curious about why guys are so "un-open" as you say, where as us gals can just get it on with each other whenever we like really?! I'm a really open person, personally and sexually-I'm not gay, but have loved doing GG shoots. Would be very interested to meet guys that are as open sexually as most of us gals are

oxoxox

Comment

Originally posted by Melita View Post
                                                          I've always been curious about why guys are so "un-open" as you say, where as us gals can just get it on with each other whenever we like really?! I'm a really open person, personally and sexually-I'm not gay, but have loved doing GG shoots. Would be very interested to meet guys that are as open sexually as most of us gals are
                                                          Hi Melita, and welcome to the forums, Rudy. First off, my standard disclaimer: I'm not an expert on anyone's sexuality but my own, but I've seen enough to have some basic opinions on this. Women and men are fundamentally different in so many ways, of course, and one of those ways is that women value community and closeness with one another more than men do with other men.

I think this difference kept society structured and orderly for most of history; women formed close communities to assist one another with child-rearing, while men went off alone to provide. Even as late as the 1950's, this was still the dominant model. The changes of the 60's have opened up new possibilities, but the old order is still there for those who want it.

So if you accept that women are generally more inclined to closeness with one another, then it's easy to see how that could turn into sexual closeness more easily and more often. And female bisexuality is part of mainstream culture now in ways it never was before. That infamous Madonna/Britney kiss during the 2003 Video Music Awards? You would not have seen anything remotely like that in 1983. That kiss signaled that something had changed -- and would keep changing.

And we won't be seeing the male equivalent of that kiss anytime soon, because as Rudy noted, straight men are scared of homosexuality, especially when they're young. You can hear it in the way they taunt one another -- "dude, that's so gay" is one of the worst insults they know. I don't think it's weird, just a part of the natural socialization process that guides straight men into the gender roles they're going to occupy for the rest of their lives. I imagine that it must be very difficult for gay men to cope under this pressure, because they're not getting the same "it's OK" messages that women get.

As for me, I'm straight, and although my love life has taken some odd turns now and then, it's always involved just women. I don't regret that or feel any loss, but I do confess that I look upon the closeness women enjoy with admiration and maybe a touch of envy. Maybe the world would be better if all men could be like that. But we're not.

Comment

Hey why haven't I seen this thread before? Oh well I'm here now.

I am hetro now, have always been and always will. Although being called gay isn't exciting it's not my reason for being hetro. You see looking a naked male to me is repulsive. If they have a bathing suit or other cloths on and are well built I will admire them for taking care of themselves, (and be jealous for not being in such good shape--bad JC bad boy indeed) I don't like looking at them naked. In fact that is why I visit sites like AW,com. The models are much more beautiful and enjoyable to look at. That is also why I don't like to watck male/female sex. The girl has to be very hot for me to watch and the guy has to be very caring for the girls pleasure and not just an orfice for his pleasure.

Now for the subject of the thread, I have heard and read from several models that they have a male relationship so I wouldn't consider them lesbian, bi-sexual maybe but not lesbian. I would think that if a model comes back for esconds on a GG shot that she was at least considering the fact she might be bi-sexual. This is all speculation of course because I can't speak for the models.

Cheers JC

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X