X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Becky T

New IM: Becky T
    Attached Files

I love clitoral vibrators, I think should be more of them on abbywinters. The "standard" is insertion toys, with rare exceptions.

This is also the kind of angle in wich is usually possible to see orgasm contractions...I hope it...

Good bye!

Comment

It's good week for Becky T lovers, yummi! I don't care what type of vibe she uses, just that she has lota fun with it. Judging by the curly toes I think that worked out ok

Comment

It was very nice to watch the expressions of joy on her pretty face, to listen to the gradually intensifying moaning.
        And then there was this wonderful climax with the contractions and the curling of her toes.
        Becky had great fun and so had I watching it.

Comment

Wow!!

That was a great one!

... And I think Becky enjoyed it, too!

Comment

Yes an excellent IM Becky , you just have to love the curling tootsies

tom

Comment

Becky T tenses up for a terrific finish in her IM. I was so impressed with Becky T's reactions I did start to wonder what type/brand of vibrator she was using. So yeah it's yes to more clit vibrator IMs - if that is the model's choice of course.

Becky T: "That was so fun!" I do believe that was totally unscripted.

Comment

Originally posted by tom2c7777 View Post
                Yes an excellent IM Becky , you just have to love the curling tootsies
                Yeah, nicely expressive isn't she? Very nice IM Becky! You can come back to the forums now, all your shoots were received well

Comment

Becky T about jumped off that counter top at the end with her climax. I noticed some intense toe curling at that time!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X