X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Renee L

New Model: Renee L
    Attached Files

Another forest nymph,Renee also looks great in the forest ,hope they're aren't many unruly critters there -cutie pie:

Comment

Nothing is more harmonious than a beauty out in natrure.

Comment

Renee is a real cutie. Nice location too.
        Love the flannel.

Comment

As regular Board contributors will know, I prefer the fuller figure. But, I have to say Renee that you have a lovely arse and pussy. It would have been nice to see you spread those cheeks for us, but perhaps next time eh?

Comment

Renee L is a breathe of fresh air. Got to love a down to earth outdoorsy Aussie chick. I wonder if she likes bush bashing (on her motorbike )? Shyness can be charming and nervousness is natural so the little bit of both in Renee's video I found cute and endearing. Very nice bum and boobs, overall nicely padded indeed. She must cover up well to keep that lovely creamy skin undamaged from the Queensland sun.

Comment

Nice outdoors video. Renee is a cute girl! With lovely fair skin and pretty boobs!

Comment

Wow, I can't believe I didn't check this shoot out sooner, this girl is cute! :-) Her mannerisms and intonations actually really bring back memories of my misspent childhood of lugging haybales and mucking out stables and working in the vineyards and hooning around the paddocks on a four-wheel-drive motorbike... *siiiigh* I feel like such a city slicker sometimes. :-( Thank you, Renee, for bringing back those memories, and generally showing us your lovely self. Even if it does rub in that I haven't been shot in flannel yet. :-D You do pull it off exceptionally well though, kudos to you.

Comment

Wow, what a cute young lady. Are we going to see more of her? I'd vote for Renee for a T1 shoot down on a nice warm Australian beach sometime: I'd love to see her frolicking in the waves with some other cute young models....

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X