New Model: Zasha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dreammaker182 View Post
    Lux if you ever need some one to fill in for you, or if you ever get tired of work, I will be more than willing to accept your job!
    Something tells me you're not alone in that....

Comment

nice one, Zasha!

I've seen and had the pleasure of entering, fondling, kissing and lick quite a few pussies. But, Zasha's has to have the fleshiest pussy lips I've ever seen! And, they are so good to look at. I would really like to have them clinging on to my hard tool as I shaft it in and out of her.

Normally, I'm not really into girls from the Indian sub continent. But Zasha wowed me! And she has a nice, confident air about her, which is unusual enough in girls from that part of the world.

Zasha, these are for those fabulous pussy lips -

Comment

Happy to see "the best you could with footage" and listen to music if that means not missing Zasha's video. That's some sexy footage there.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
          Thanks Luxman for the explanation... I was very concerned that AW was taking major steps backwards with the music thing.

Just my 2 cents worth.

MrPinkEyes
          geez you guys have no faith!!

the raw footage was VERY bad - it almost went completely in the bin(that's why Zasha was re booked I suspect) hence all the special fx and funny sound..

I Love Zash- there's another solo soon yippie!

Comment

Originally posted by sue-ann View Post
            geez you guys have no faith!!
            Hey.... excellent the goddess who is Sue-ann noticed me, yes me even if it was to bring some shame on me oh well, now I have got her attention maybe she will take me under her beautiful wing and help me find my faith

MrPinkEyes

Comment

Zasha you are the loveliest goddess I have ever seen I can't wait for your next video and MrPinkeyes great land that "Aoetearoa" I think when god invented the world he began with NZ as the blueprint just like Zasha is the blueprint for womenhood

Comment

Zasha: Come on Gorgeous, do reply to any one my posts..I would love to know your Origin, Sri-Lankan, Indian or Heaven?

I am waiting to see in the new GG IM video that is coming up..If you ever happen to be in India, please do look me up.

Meow...
                ..Moadweeb

Comment

I think I've viewed this photo shoot more than any other. I unconsciously come back to it before I realize I'm looking at it again and I continue looking until I've indulged. Zasha does not have Kiki's curves, but Zasha is just as wonderful to look at for me. I look forward to her next shoot and I hope it is a solo or intimate. I want to enjoy Zasha and only Zasha!

Comment

Excellent timing cinattra

Looks what's coming up in about 24 hours or so, http://us-g1.abbywinters.com/content..._vidsample.jpg

Comment

this chick is awsome! team xtreme! xo

Comment

Oh my Cassie, you totally grab my attention girl! You rock, and us together.... go team xtreme!!! Woohoo!

You guys are so awesome for posting all these wonderful comments, thankyou and please keep em coming. I like to hear what u all think and what i could do to make it better. I think this one is my best solo so far but now that there are more of my shoots up, y'all mite think differently. But i love this dress! It's one of my faves! You guys should feel how silky smooth it is and how it feels to slide your hands all over it when it's on me.... hehehe!

Comment

I'm in love with zasha I just read that she wanted to be involved in more shoots,hopefully this will included more T3's,shes only in one to date and it's perfect

BRING HER BACK

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X