Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Double IM: Immie & Leah

Posting Champion

New Double IM: Immie & Leah

New Double IM: Immie & Leah
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Permanent Resident
    Any bets that Leah gets knocked off the couch when Immie comes with her usual ferocity?

Can't wait for this one....

Posting Champion
    Having seen the clip in Amber's VNL I think these two beauties have probably produced a standard setting DIM. To quote Amber "strong willed display", "dynamic, explosive, full bodied and powerful orgasms".

So roll on Monday and hang on to your... seats.

tom

Well, Breezer, I won't spoil it for you. :-) And tom, now you have me wanting to watch the VNL again... naughty naughty. ;-)

Enjoys It Here
    WMV only 0.4Mb? I know Immie said she can come at the drop of a hat but somehow I think there's a corrupted file here.

AW Content Dude
    We know. I just got word from the video team that the wmv file will have to be re-encoded. Sorry, I can't say exactly how many hours that will take. We'll get it loaded up just as soon as possible.

AW Content Dude
    The wmv is fixed. Flash videos coming very soon.

Posting Champion
    I just downloaded the WMV version a few minutes ago. Do you think I got the corrected version? How do I tell? What exactly was the problem rbrnkbr was complaining about? I haven't watched it yet. It's 7 minutes long, right?

Permanent Resident
    Oh no Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore!!
    Very nice, very hot!!

Wields limited power
    Quote Originally Posted by laktor View Post
    I just downloaded the WMV version a few minutes ago. Do you think I got the corrected version? How do I tell? What exactly was the problem rbrnkbr was complaining about? I haven't watched it yet. It's 7 minutes long, right?
    The correct version is 110Mb (110*1024 Kb) the bad one is only 400Kb, MUCH smaller. So if you current wmv file is smaller than 1Mb, re-download it to get the full-length one

Plenty To Say
    Leah's masturbation and orgasm are very lovely, but to describe Immie's I need a metaphor. I'd like to compare it to earthquakes, beating records on the scale of Richter, aftershocks included.

Posting Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by franciscus View Post
    Leah's masturbation and orgasm are very lovely, but to describe Immie's I need a metaphor. I'd like to compare it to earthquakes, beating records on the scale of Richter, aftershocks included.
    I love that analogy about Immie. She is a force of nature that's for sure! I love how red her gorgeous face flushed!

Posting Champion
    Wow! this DIM certainly touched all bases, two beautiful girls giving it their all. They must build sofa's to last in Australia!

I can find no fault with the notion of a 'force of nature'

Thankyou Leah, thankyou Immie.

tom

Posting Champion
    North Carolina, 650mi NNW from old FL home...
    I could comment on the obvious, joke about Mr. and Ms. Immie's neighbors, etc. but I'd rather point out the subtlety of Leah's helpless and amazed expression as she looked on while Immie found a second cataclysm and about how lovely Immie's pretty eyes were, as they rolled around and her mouth... oh my!!!

I've posted about my enjoyment of quick and intense IMs and this one certainly fits the bill! Thanks, ladies! Thanks, Abby!

AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks a lot IMMIE your videos are always amazing, what a lot of Orgasms, i wish i can come like that !!!!
    You have to tell me how you do this !!!!!!

I can't wait to see your first GG3 !!!!!

Big Kisses from France !!!

Lola.

Permanent Resident
    Can I be the first to welcome Lola from France (sorry if you would have preferred a welcome from one of the ladies, but I'm sure those will follow!).

Do tell us more about yourself, Lola....

*chuckle* Aw, I'm a force of nature now, am I? :-) Well, I suppose I can live with that. And Rob, we have certainly been known to disturb the neighbours, especially as Mr Immie is nothing to be sneezed at either in the noise stakes. ;-) Though I'd like to add that Leah probably would have had another orgasm or two to pop off that day, but she had already done a Solo IM, whereas I was still fresh. :-) So I had a bit of an unfair advantage there...

Bienvenue, Lola! :-) I am glad you enjoyed this little vid... certainly was a short one, only seven minutes! *grins* As for coming like that: I firmly believe everyone can learn. I used to be completely silent, I'll have you know, but first I started training to be multiorgasmic, and then I made a point of letting go of any embarrassment about someone hearing me, because I think that is one of the biggest dampers on an orgasm, when you're concentrating on being quiet because you'd find it embarrassing to be heard.

As for the GG3, I'm afraid you'll have to be patient... if you pop over to my thread, you'll find a recent conversation about why I'm not doing those just yet. :-) And unfortunately, it's not certain that I'll ever do them, though I myself would certainly be up for it.

beautiful, just great! good work girls! this video is excellent... Great orgasms, i wish i could come twice or three times in one hit! oh well in that case id need good company! hehe.. oh well, hope to see more videos like this.. and once again.. excellent work girls! xxo juanita

Posting Champion
    Well I'm never sure how to critique an IM but it's hard to be silent about this one. So Immie and Leah....wow.

Thanks for your quick answer and welcome Immie and Breezer !!!
    Too bad for the GG3 but i can wait for it, take your time !!!
    What can i say about me, i'm just a french girl from France, 21 years old and Gay and Abbywinters is my playground

Immie i can't stop watching you coming and coming, i'm so addict.

Immie.................................. i love you !!!

Lola

Permanent Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by immie View Post
    I'd like to add that Leah probably would have had another orgasm or two to pop off that day, but she had already done a Solo IM, whereas I was still fresh. :-) So I had a bit of an unfair advantage there...
    That's what I mean about the AW orgasm sausage machine... If a model does a solo IM in the morning and a DIM in the afternoon, I'm sure the afternoon orgasm can't always be as intense or as exciting (after all, you've said you try to save yourself a bit before you record IMs), so we end up getting short-changed a little (not that I have any complaints about the Leah-Immie session, but who knows maybe if she'd gone for #2 you might have had to squeeze out another one too ).

Permanent Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by lola2008 View Post
    What can i say about me, i'm just a french girl from France, 21 years old and Gay and Abbywinters is my playground
    Lola
    Lola, bonjour, it's great to have you here. Please don't use the word "just": a gay, 21-year-old French girl sounds like fantasyland for us blokes (and for lots of the lady visitors at AW too, I suspect )!!!

I'm sure there will be lots of ladies queueing up to give you a very warm welcome to the boards (come on, Silkenshadow, you need to make sure Lola is at home here), but I hope you'll allow mere males to chat to you too ~ we can be quite fun, given the chance . We enjoy comparing notes about how you ladies respond to the models' stills and videos, with our responses: it's often highly enlightening.

Juanita: Why thank you, lovely. :-) I think though that if you enter the T3 ranks, many an Abbygirl *coughfotinachloeangiecough* may be tempted to see how many orgasms they could get out of you... heh heh heh. *adjusts halo*

flatspin: Awww... glad to know that a good IM can inspire you not to be silent, flatspin. :-D

lola: Cool, always good to know that Abby is a happy place for a wide variety of people... :-) Especially as there's this whole idea of the French being a particularly passionate breed of people. ;-D And do have more of a look around the site, I am sure there are many other cute girls than myself for you to lose your heart to. :-D Enjoy! And don't forget to drop by my thread sometime soon!

Breezer: Yeah, I totally understand what you mean. I guess time efficiency does enter the equation, fo' shiz. Though I personally think that two IM shoots with a little recovery time in between isn't necessarily unreasonable. :-) And as I mentioned, I only did the DIM that day, so it's not always that you do two in one day. I think for interstate models such as myself, it also depends on how much she is around, and how often she can pop in for such shenanigans. :-)

Permanent Resident
    Breezer: Yeah, I totally understand what you mean. I guess time efficiency does enter the equation, fo' shiz. Though I personally think that two IM shoots with a little recovery time in between isn't necessarily unreasonable. :-) And as I mentioned, I only did the DIM that day, so it's not always that you do two in one day. I think for interstate models such as myself, it also depends on how much she is around, and how often she can pop in for such shenanigans. :-)
    Thanks for your usual prompt and thoughtful reply, Immie: I do enjoy chatting to you, and as always you make fair points.

I guess it's partly down to the difference between male and female orgasms, which is a whole huge subject. I envy girls the ability to have 2 or 3 in quick succession, like you did on this vid, and it always seems to me that the whole experience of building up to the orgasm is just as important as the orgasm itself for most women. One friend tells me that #2 is always the best anyway. On that basis, I guess another shoot a few hours later is no problem.

For males, I think the whole drive is to come, and that's all that really matters. Personally ~ and I guess this is partly a product of advancing years ~ when I've come once, I need a good while to recover before I can start again, and the second is never as powerful as the first. So my afternoon performance would be very substandard after a good morning session.

I'd be interested to hear from you and the other ladies around here whether I'm right in this interpretation about the difference between male and female masturbation and orgasm...

Breezer: It's funny, part of me wants to believe that fundamentally, there isn't that big a difference between male and female orgasm, if you are willing to separate orgasm from ejaculation for men. From what I understand, it's ejaculation, rather than orgasm, which makes it so much harder for men to go for round two or three or twenty-seven.

Have you heard about the extended orgasm concept? Mr Immie and I are currently reading a book, Extended Massive Orgasm, by Steve and Vera Bodansky. Not sure, I think I may have mentioned it before on these boards. Anyway, one of the big things that the concept hinges on is not actually pursuing orgasm, that is, not to be really goal-driven about it, for a whole slew of reasons that boil down to the fact that it supposedly actually diminishes sexual pleasure. The aim, at the end of the day, is to achieve the kind of orgasms wherein you can stay peaking for an hour or more. I myself have managed to achieve maybe about five minutes of it, whereas Mr Immie, if memory serves me correctly, managed to peak for close to twenty minutes once. I can't speak for him, but let me tell you that five minutes is already pretty bloody intense.

I guess the point I am making here, in a roundabout way, is that with similar approaches, I reckon men and women can achieve similar results, although many will argue that in terms of orgasm, women have a physiological advantage. Then again, the female orgasm was once believed to be a myth in some places, then multiple female orgasms were considered a myth for a while, as was female ejaculation, and now male multiple orgasms are considered a myth. Hmmmmmmm.

Leah!

I always wanted to see more of Leah, beyond the one solo still shoot she did back in 2002. Now that she's back, will we see any more of her?

Permanent Resident
    Hmm, Immie, Extended Massive Orgasm sounds bloody dangerous for a bloke of my age with high blood pressure (almost as dangerous as watching Immie DIMs !).

But I do sort of agree with what you say about ejaculation: certainly when I'm watching (and "responding to") videos from AW (or my collection of movie DVDs), I prefer to delay ejaculation as long as possible because then the pleasure is over. I can keep myself very close for, maybe, 20 minutes, and that certainly beats just ejaculating and collapsing in a splodgy heap! I can also see the appeal of being more able to keep pace with a female partner (and I suspect Lady Breezer would encourage my interest in that direction!).

I'd be fascinated what others have to offer on this subject (although maybe this is the wrong place for it and we should move it to a thread in its own right ~ is anyone watching in Abbyland that can do that???).

A BREEZE, NOT A TORNADO!

hey girls,
    I had the pleasure of meeting Leah yesterday! And man is she beautiful! we had a great day and i can tell you shes just as stunning in our DIM, except shes a little louder in our one i think she might have been a bit overwhelm by the enthusiasim in which Immie cums!
    Immie as usual good work girl! I cant wait till i get to do a shoot with you one day and you can make me cum as hard as you do in your DIM's

Posting Champion
    When viewing, I try to delay ejaculation for as long as is bearable whilst trying to maintain the pleasure on a plateau just below that peak, how long that lasts varies, it's a delicate balance.

I'm intrigued by what Immie writes about decoupling ejaculation and orgasm, I must delve further into this as it does seem to present a number of tantalising possibilities.

tom

Permanent Resident
    Two Scots with creepily similar views, Tom, united in our dedicated admiration of Immie (and a passing fancy for Fotina, I notice). It's just as well we're at opposite ends of the country, or people would start to talk!

Posting Champion
    Breezer,

Aye, two Highland chentlemen dedicated to the admiration of Immie.

tom
    Last edited by tom2c7777; 13th August 2008 at 06:52 PM.

Permanent Resident
    Och aye, laddie: she's nae bad, is she???

[Oops, I should be saving that talk for Fotina]

Quote Originally Posted by Breezer View Post
    Och aye, laddie: she's nae bad, is she???

[Oops, I should be saving that talk for Fotina]

youre damn right scot now get to my thread and talk like that. im so disappointed ur sharing the accent love around

Posting Champion
    This is another breathtaking spellbinder in the canon of Great And Forever Memorable DIMs.

Two beautiful girls, with very contrasting orgasmic styles and the uniqueness of the contrast between Immie's delicate beauty and the full-throated, seismically ferocious sound when she she cums! The only other AW ladies I
    can think of who come close to Immie in the vocalization department are Chloe and Nona but their styles are equally individual, and in their way just as thrilling.

And Immie, you write with such insightful freshness about yourself, making it quite believable (however incredible
    it appears at first) that you once used to be "completely silent". Your bit about training yourself not to be silent gives a wonderful glimpse of the value you place on your sexuality as a respect-worthy part of your lovely self.

Thanks to both these wonderful ladies!!

凧ちゃん

Permanent Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by fotina View Post
    youre damn right scot now get to my thread and talk like that. im so disappointed ur sharing the accent love around
    Damn, caught . OK, Fotina, I'll hop over to your thread right away, with a swing of my kilt and a bulge in my sporran!!!

Posting Champion
    Yikes, Fotina's corralling straying Scotsmen, better get back 'afore I'm missed.

So true Takochan

bye

Hah hah, rallying the Scotsmen, am I? It's okay, Fotina, there's enough Scottish brogues on the forum for all! :-D And hey, of the two of us, I'm the one with a tiny little trickle of Scottish blood in my veins... :-D

Anyway, gentlemen, it makes me feel very warm and fuzzy to know that the Scottish are dedicated to my admiration... aaaaawwwwww! :-D I guess I do have a bit of a faible for the Scots, ever since Sean Biggerstaff's appearance in the first Harry Potter movie... Some girls go gaga over a French accent, but that leaves me stone cold compared to the words of an Irishman or a Scotsman... and I am sorry for lumping the two together, I know it's probably offensive in some way. :-)

takochan: Wow, big red writing! :-D Glad you enjoyed the noisy awesomeness of the DIM. Meanwhile, I shall try and stay fresh and insightful. :-D

Posting Champion
    Sean biggerstaff captain of the gryffindor quidditch team no i'm not a harry potter geek,so how are we on welch ?

Posting Champion
    Hah hah, rallying the Scotsmen, am I? It's okay, Fotina, there's enough Scottish brogues on the forum for all! :-D And hey, of the two of us, I'm the one with a tiny little trickle of Scottish blood in my veins... :-D

Anyway, gentlemen, it makes me feel very warm and fuzzy to know that the Scottish are dedicated to my admiration... aaaaawwwwww! :-D I guess I do have a bit of a faible for the Scots, ever since Sean Biggerstaff's appearance in the first Harry Potter movie... Some girls go gaga over a French accent, but that leaves me stone cold compared to the words of an Irishman or a Scotsman... and I am sorry for lumping the two together, I know it's probably offensive in some way. :-)

takochan: Wow, big red writing! :-D Glad you enjoyed the noisy awesomeness of the DIM. Meanwhile, I shall try and stay fresh and insightful. :-D
    Immie,

Aye a gathering of the Clans *skirl of pipes, swirl of kilts*

Sneaked back,

For a Scotsman from Dalriada it's not offensive, there's some commonality between the West Highland and some Irish accents and grammar, for instance, g and j sounds in English tend to get pronounced ch or tch, hence my foible of using Highland chentleman.

I do believe that one of Sean Biggerstaff's first major roles was playing a Tom.

tom
    Last edited by tom2c7777; 14th August 2008 at 03:43 PM. Reason: addt info

Permanent Resident
    I'm the one with a tiny little trickle of Scottish blood in my veins... :-D
    That explains why you're so fresh and insightful ~ and drop dead gorgeous then, Immie. Just that wee touch of Scottishness shines through in your character!

Anyway, gentlemen, it makes me feel very warm and fuzzy to know that the Scottish are dedicated to my admiration... aaaaawwwwww! :-D I guess I do have a bit of a faible for the Scots...
    Oooh, a warm and fuzzy Immie sounds, well... a bit like Immie at the end of that DIM??? (We should be so lucky). But, damn, you're getting more and more like It Pays to Increase Your Word Power in Readers Digest (do they still do that???)

"faible = a foible; the part of a foil blade between the middle and the point; the weak part" (Chambers)

Hmm, thinks: can't be the middle definition, because you always come to the point . I don't mind in the slightest you having a penchant for Tom and I and our fellow clansmen. As for you having "a weak part for the Scots", well I'm sure we could help you exercise your weak part to get it stronger .

[Yup, I'm like you, I love playing with words....]