New Double IM: Immie & Leah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breezer,

Aye, two Highland chentlemen dedicated to the admiration of Immie.

tom
    Last edited by tom2c7777; 13 August 2008, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Och aye, laddie: she's nae bad, is she???

[Oops, I should be saving that talk for Fotina]

Comment

Originally posted by Breezer View Post
        Och aye, laddie: she's nae bad, is she???

[Oops, I should be saving that talk for Fotina]

youre damn right scot now get to my thread and talk like that. im so disappointed ur sharing the accent love around

Comment

This is another breathtaking spellbinder in the canon of Great And Forever Memorable DIMs.

Two beautiful girls, with very contrasting orgasmic styles — and the uniqueness of the contrast between Immie's delicate beauty and the full-throated, seismically ferocious sound when she she cums! The only other AW ladies I
          can think of who come close to Immie in the vocalization department are Chloe and Nona — but their styles are equally individual, and in their way just as thrilling.

And Immie, you write with such insightful freshness about yourself, making it quite believable (however incredible
          it appears at first) that you once used to be "completely silent". Your bit about training yourself not to be silent gives a wonderful glimpse of the value you place on your sexuality as a respect-worthy part of your lovely self.

Thanks to both these wonderful ladies!!

凧ちゃん

Comment

Originally posted by fotina View Post
            youre damn right scot now get to my thread and talk like that. im so disappointed ur sharing the accent love around
            Damn, caught . OK, Fotina, I'll hop over to your thread right away, with a swing of my kilt and a bulge in my sporran!!!

Comment

Yikes, Fotina's corralling straying Scotsmen, better get back 'afore I'm missed.

So true Takochan

bye

Comment

Hah hah, rallying the Scotsmen, am I? It's okay, Fotina, there's enough Scottish brogues on the forum for all! :-D And hey, of the two of us, I'm the one with a tiny little trickle of Scottish blood in my veins... :-D

Anyway, gentlemen, it makes me feel very warm and fuzzy to know that the Scottish are dedicated to my admiration... aaaaawwwwww! :-D I guess I do have a bit of a faible for the Scots, ever since Sean Biggerstaff's appearance in the first Harry Potter movie... Some girls go gaga over a French accent, but that leaves me stone cold compared to the words of an Irishman or a Scotsman... and I am sorry for lumping the two together, I know it's probably offensive in some way. :-)

takochan: Wow, big red writing! :-D Glad you enjoyed the noisy awesomeness of the DIM. Meanwhile, I shall try and stay fresh and insightful. :-D

Comment

Sean biggerstaff captain of the gryffindor quidditch team no i'm not a harry potter geek,so how are we on welch ?

Comment

Originally posted by immie View Post
                    Hah hah, rallying the Scotsmen, am I? It's okay, Fotina, there's enough Scottish brogues on the forum for all! :-D And hey, of the two of us, I'm the one with a tiny little trickle of Scottish blood in my veins... :-D

Anyway, gentlemen, it makes me feel very warm and fuzzy to know that the Scottish are dedicated to my admiration... aaaaawwwwww! :-D I guess I do have a bit of a faible for the Scots, ever since Sean Biggerstaff's appearance in the first Harry Potter movie... Some girls go gaga over a French accent, but that leaves me stone cold compared to the words of an Irishman or a Scotsman... and I am sorry for lumping the two together, I know it's probably offensive in some way. :-)

takochan: Wow, big red writing! :-D Glad you enjoyed the noisy awesomeness of the DIM. Meanwhile, I shall try and stay fresh and insightful. :-D
                    Immie,

Aye a gathering of the Clans *skirl of pipes, swirl of kilts*

Sneaked back,

For a Scotsman from Dalriada it's not offensive, there's some commonality between the West Highland and some Irish accents and grammar, for instance, g and j sounds in English tend to get pronounced ch or tch, hence my foible of using Highland chentleman.

I do believe that one of Sean Biggerstaff's first major roles was playing a Tom.

tom
                    Last edited by tom2c7777; 14 August 2008, 02:43 PM. Reason: addt info

Comment

I'm the one with a tiny little trickle of Scottish blood in my veins... :-D
                      That explains why you're so fresh and insightful ~ and drop dead gorgeous then, Immie. Just that wee touch of Scottishness shines through in your character!

Anyway, gentlemen, it makes me feel very warm and fuzzy to know that the Scottish are dedicated to my admiration... aaaaawwwwww! :-D I guess I do have a bit of a faible for the Scots...
                      Oooh, a warm and fuzzy Immie sounds, well... a bit like Immie at the end of that DIM??? (We should be so lucky). But, damn, you're getting more and more like It Pays to Increase Your Word Power in Readers Digest (do they still do that???)

"faible = a foible; the part of a foil blade between the middle and the point; the weak part" (Chambers)

Hmm, thinks: can't be the middle definition, because you always come to the point . I don't mind in the slightest you having a penchant for Tom and I and our fellow clansmen. As for you having "a weak part for the Scots", well I'm sure we could help you exercise your weak part to get it stronger .

[Yup, I'm like you, I love playing with words....]

Comment

immie i must confess i watched this vid like 4 times and came like 10 times lol oh my god you are AMAZINGLY so sexual and soooooo fucking hot when you wank, its a definate turn on when a woman can do that!!! hiphip horray

Comment

Originally posted by fotina View Post
                          immie i must confess i watched this vid like 4 times and came like 10 times lol oh my god you are AMAZINGLY so sexual and soooooo fucking hot when you wank, its a definate turn on when a woman can do that!!! hiphip horray
                          You and I are are two souls, half a world apart, Fotina, my dear wee lassie, but just so similar in our tastes and responses ('cept I can only manage once per viewing ).

Comment

Originally Posted by fotina

You and I are are two souls, half a world apart, Fotina, my dear wee lassie, but just so similar in our tastes and responses ('cept I can only manage once per viewing ).
                            Aye looks like the two Scotsmen and Highland chentlemen comments still apply, what say we offer Fotina honourary Scotswomanship?

tom

Comment

Originally posted by tom2c7777 View Post
                              Aye looks like the two Scotsmen and Highland chentlemen comments still apply, what say we offer Fotina honourary Scotswomanship?

tom
                              Aye, but do you think she's woman enough to cope with the initiation ceremony, Tom??? Not every lassie can cope with all these rituals with sporrans and skean-dhu...

Comment

Aye, but do you think she's woman enough to cope with the initiation ceremony, Tom??? Not every lassie can cope with all these rituals with sporrans and skean-dhu...

HA You dont know about my 10 hour sex marathon then DO YA!!! Woman enough, im a GLADIATOR LOL. BRING IT ON i say

Comment

Fotina: *blush* :-) Aw, shucks, hun! Now I'll have to go wank to your videos! ;-)

Comment

Ahh Fotina but can you cope with the mysterious rituals of the sporran dance, 10 hour sex marathons have nothing on that

Comment

I'm willing to bet she could beat me at the haggis toss!

What a bonnie lassie!!

Comment

She can certainly toss my haggis just whenever she wants, Alex ....

Comment

i was thinking more cabers

tom

Comment

Originally posted by tom2c7777 View Post
                                            i was thinking more cabers

tom
                                            Stop showing off, Tom: I'll just have to stick with my haggis pudding

Comment

Breezer: It's funny, part of me wants to believe that fundamentally, there isn't that big a difference between male and female orgasm, if you are willing to separate orgasm from ejaculation for men. From what I understand, it's ejaculation, rather than orgasm, which makes it so much harder for men to go for round two or three or twenty-seven.

Have you heard about the extended orgasm concept? Mr Immie and I are currently reading a book, Extended Massive Orgasm, by Steve and Vera Bodansky. Not sure, I think I may have mentioned it before on these boards. Anyway, one of the big things that the concept hinges on is not actually pursuing orgasm, that is, not to be really goal-driven about it, for a whole slew of reasons that boil down to the fact that it supposedly actually diminishes sexual pleasure. The aim, at the end of the day, is to achieve the kind of orgasms wherein you can stay peaking for an hour or more. I myself have managed to achieve maybe about five minutes of it, whereas Mr Immie, if memory serves me correctly, managed to peak for close to twenty minutes once. I can't speak for him, but let me tell you that five minutes is already pretty bloody intense.

I guess the point I am making here, in a roundabout way, is that with similar approaches, I reckon men and women can achieve similar results, although many will argue that in terms of orgasm, women have a physiological advantage. Then again, the female orgasm was once believed to be a myth in some places, then multiple female orgasms were considered a myth for a while, as was female ejaculation, and now male multiple orgasms are considered a myth. Hmmmmmmm.
                                              ... Gosh, Immie! You and Mr. Immie seem to be absolute students of the art of the orgasm! Perhaps there's a school, institute, or clinic in your futures!

Comment

this is just the best double IM I have seen it def needs to go on my contractual arrangements list its bloody fantastic ladies ,also I have a little technique which I will go into shortly re ejectulation vs orgasm

Comment

now where were we ahhh thats right men can actually have an orgasm without ejectulation my old girlfirend use to use it and it kep't me going for hours she used to press the large vein you can feel below the balls an before the bum you can actually feel it contract when a man orgasm's but if you press correctly a man won't ejeculate.
                                                  She used the same technique when she was going down on me and just as I was cuming she would release the pressure and woohoowee would I cum.
                                                  If you need more detail let me know lmao

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                  Working...
                                                  X