Beautiful photo

Comment

Originally posted by chiefbrody View Post
      Beautiful photo
      Stunning model!

Comment

Originally posted by chiefbrody View Post
        Beautiful photo
        I agree Chief, looking forward to the stills and video of the incomparable Sue-Ann, mmmmm

tom

Comment

I just went back and checked. I was surprised that it's only been about 2 months since we last saw Sue-Ann in front of the camera. Feels like so much longer! Always a pleasure to see her!

Comment

Feck me she is so sexy it

Rob

Comment

Those eyes and blushy cheeks and and everything++++++++++++++

Comment

only 3 words i can say
                holy holy and wowzers

Comment

Wow, there are some really beautiful ones in this set, especially some beautiful ones of Sue-Ann's face, and she looks great suspended between the bars... the light from below makes her seem sort of larger than life and extra-real, if that makes sense. Kudos to everyone involved!

Comment

A really beautiful shoot, the contrasts between the black background, the white dress, the red bars and of course Sue-Ann's pale skin and blond hair. Some excellent shots as Immie says of Sue-Ann's face, I was especially struck by those where she has slightly pensive look, really beautiful (said it twice). Congratulations to all concerned, more so as I understand it was arranged at short notice.

tom
                    Last edited by tom2c7777; 20 August 2008, 11:50 AM. Reason: contrasts

Comment

Truly, I was going to use the same "wowzers" that Fotina used but she beat me to it! Geeze! You and Ms. Carlee have delivered (another) world-class shoot here! Simple props, great, imaginative, and stylish glances and poses bring together your playful personality and your natural, BLONDE, beauty!!

Thanks again, Sue-Ann!

Comment

sweet sweetie....

what wonderful pics. she is so graceful and quirky and elfin and sexy and i love the soft organdy Marilyn dress. things like that, the retro feminine softness of silk or thin linen really suit her, since she is ALL WOMAN...

i need tea, then will rave some more.

many kisses and boob-gropes to you, sue-ann!
                        eat your hearts out, guys!

heh heh heh
                        dancer

Comment

Absolutely breath-taking. You are the most amazing woman I have ever met.

Bless you, Sue-perstar. We are not worthy, but don't let that stop you.
                          SMOOCH all over and inbetween.
                          Last edited by aggie64; 20 August 2008, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Striking. Nice effects in the shoot with Sue-Ann's glowing sun touched pink skin against the blackness of the background framed by the red of the bars. Of course always a great smile from Sue-Ann.

Comment

I always enjoy seeing Sue-Ann. She's at the top of my list of favorites.
                              And a very nice photo shoot. Thanks Carlee.

Comment

Who needs a HMI light, just expose that ray of sunshine named Sue-Ann!
                                Beautiful pics by Carlee.

Comment

Sue-Ann what a wonderful set, I thought that setting was lovely and beautiful, definitely shows off the technical skills of the photographers. Are you reviewing your own video?

Comment

Originally posted by silkenshadow View Post
                                    Sue-Ann what a wonderful set, I thought that setting was lovely and beautiful, definitely shows off the technical skills of the photographers. Are you reviewing your own video?
                                    ..gave myself a 7 out of 10!

Comment

So Sue-ann, what's your secret of defying gravity? I'm putting a call out for the scientists! How the heck did you not fall over in pic #65? If I was on those bars and bent over even the slightest, I'd take a tumble onto my ass!

Great set!

Comment

any suggestions for a new avatar from this set?

you're all so surprised about the serious looks- getting naked in front of a camera is still a bit scary ya know...

Comment

Originally posted by sue-ann View Post

you're all so surprised about the serious looks- getting naked in front of a camera is still a bit scary ya know...
                                          What serious looks? I don't see any comments here about serious looks....am I looking on the right thread?

Comment

I would like this one
                                            Click image for larger version

Name:	r_sue_ann3078.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	623721

Comment

Oh I don't doubt for one moment that it is, it's just that the thoughtful slightly wary looks were so beautiful.

I liked this two;-

Click image for larger version

Name:	r_sue_ann3075.jpg
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	623722Click image for larger version

Name:	r_sue_ann3076.jpg
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	623723

It's difficult to decide between them but I think i'd just about plump for the first.

tom

Comment

wow! sue-ann you are so photogenic! these pics are so artistic they suit your naked body so well! how have you been.. wow what a return! gosh, your so beautiful, no wonder all the members are bragging about how much they want you..

Comment

... Tom2c's left one, above, cropped upwards, a bit if necessary.

I'm already on to anxiously awaiting Friday's release of your solo vid. The preview pic is awesome!!
                                                  http://us-g4.abbywinters.com/content...sample-000.jpg

Comment

#33 and #75 would be my recommendation

Comment

I would go with tom's last pic for an avatar...great shot! And I re-read these posts and no one said anything about serious looks, although tom did use the word "pensive".

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
                                                        I would go with tom's last pic for an avatar...great shot! And I re-read these posts and no one said anything about serious looks, although tom did use the word "pensive".
                                                        So would I. You just look like an angel.

Comment

Laktor,

Yep, that I did and the shot that Chiefbrody posted is a good example, she does look serious.

Tom2c's left one, above, cropped upwards, a bit if necessary
                                                          OUCH!

tom

Comment

I agree with Tom, pic No.1. Failing that a life size signed poster of it, all for my very own please. Or maybe a life sized real Sue-Ann mailed to me asap. If only!!! Love, F. xx

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X