New Redux: Sue-Ann comes back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by laktor View Post
    I would go with tom's last pic for an avatar...great shot! And I re-read these posts and no one said anything about serious looks, although tom did use the word "pensive".
    She's lovely in the second pic, of course, but something brings to mind an American "super-model", can't think of her name at this moment. She's the one who just divorced her beau for screwing the au-pair or something, one reason I chose the pic on the left, instead!

Comment

Kristy Brinkley?? hot! Thanks!!!!

Comment

Beautiful images Sue-Ann.

Congrats to Carlee and anyone else involved too (as I type this, stills only available). Nice use of lighting but not overdone. (The image numbered 3077 has a very classic composition too- "painterly". V. Nice.)

Comment

Great choice for your new avatar SA, you've got that naughty look that I luuuuuurve!

Comment

Sue-Ann, the new avatar is lovely. I really enjoyed the stills. I am off to go see the video. I hope you don't leave AW, if ya did I just might have to leave myself. You never told me how you like your popcorn. KISSES

Silky

Comment

Sue-Ann, I cannot think of a better way to spoil myself than by watching you, especially when you start spoiling yourself. You are so beautiful and so sexy, and when you start moaning and your cheeks are getting rosy you are absolutely adorable.

Comment

Originally posted by sue-ann View Post
                Kristy Brinkley?? hot! Thanks!!!!
                YES!!!

Rob

Comment

BY THE WAY!!! (Cough!!)

Couldn't this thread be re-named, "New Redux: Sue-Ann Comes Again" ????

Comment

(Now, seen the VID!!!)

... Who wrote the song with the great words, "Nothing compares to you!" ?? Female singer....

Sue-Ann, it's so true. You just take our breath away!

Comment

New Avatar Pic

It reminded me of an old song, Witchcraft, and I found the lyrics:

"Those fingers in my hair
                      That sly come hither stare <== Your avatar pic has this....
                      That strips my conscience bare
                      Its witchcraft

And Ive got no defense for it
                      The heat is too intense for it
                      What good would common sense for it do

cause its witchcraft, wicked witchcraft
                      And although, I know, its strictly taboo

When you arouse the need in me
                      My heart says yes indeed in me
                      Proceed with what your leading me to

Its such an ancient pitch
                      But one I wouldnt switch
                      cause theres no nicer witch than you"

Couldn't say it better if I thought about it for a hundred years....

Comment

Fourteen and a half minutes of sheer heaven. Thanks Sue-Ann and of course all of the team.

tom

Comment

Hmmm.. I'm getting a filename clash with the video from this shoot. Shouldn't this video be r_sue_ann4_vid1?

Comment

Originally posted by frontfoot View Post
                            Hmmm.. I'm getting a filename clash with the video from this shoot. Shouldn't this video be r_sue_ann4_vid1?
                            Yeah it prolly should called sue_ann4. Will ask HQ if they want to change that, or that you should just rename the file yourself

Comment

Well I couldn't wait.. the lady herself confirmed it's her fourth video on the news page so no.4 it is to me.

Comment

Hey there,

Thought I'd share some of my favourite pics from this fantastic new set of this much loved AW beauty.

Pics 3026 and 3026 showcase your delicate beauty, you are not looking towards the camera and yet your radiant glow is there for all to see, it is almost like you are not aware of your loveliness. Whilst there were obviously some poses specifically for the cameras there are also several photos like this which are so natural.

Pic 3074, a classic Sue Ann picture, an expression which is so alluring, drawing you in and making you want to know so much more about this young lady. Pic 3076, those eyes are so pretty. Pic 3078, Sue Ann makes as if she's about to high tail it off up that ladder but as she pauses she gives us a look at just how exquisite her figure and especially her lovely curves are, those breasts are just perfect on her.

It looks like this kind of shoot was made for Sue Ann, she was able to have fun with it and express both her beauty and her character really well. On a slightly naughtier note, the only thing missing for me was her sexy dark ladygarden cos I love the contrast between her light hair and darker pubes but her pussy still looks very beautiful.

Delightful is a good word to describe it, on many levels.

SF

Comment

you do look a bit like kristy brinkley come to think of it...and might I say HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! ahem

Comment

I was looking through the solo shots and found this. I like to call this set an IBI (Instant Boner Inducer)

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                    Working...
                                    X