• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Girl/Girl: Book Shop Girls (Tier 2)

New Girl/Girl: Book Shop Girls (Tier 2)
    Attached Files

Thanks AW!!
    I love your themed shoots (and especially this one).
    The girls are all lovely- and I think you created a really theme-appropriate atmosphere here by keeping the shoot so enclosed.

Thank you.
    Last edited by secretsmile2008; 22 August 2008, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Book Shop Girls

AW: Tier 3 of the same video.......Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!

I still haven't seen the video but I am sure all members want a Tier-3 !

You are just great at what you do..Keep it up..

..Moadweeb

Comment

A thoroughly enjoyable shoot, congratulations to all involved. Am looking forward tothe video.

tom

Comment

3 of the most beautiful, down to earth chicks I've ever met! Ripper job ladies

oxoxox

Comment

Are there individual shoots coming in the near future?

Comment

Originally posted by Dreammaker182 View Post
              Are there individual shoots coming in the near future?
              Both Carly T and Caitlin K have done several shoots.

Larissa M likely has a solo-shoot done which will be released later on. All models do a solo-shoot, well almost all as far as I know It's just that we got more solo shoots compared to g/g shoots, so you get the effect of g/g or intimate moment shoots being released before the girl's solo-shoot is up.

Something to look forward to

Comment

Oh! My girlfriend and I just subbed to AW and we've been looking forward to this set! My bookstore job was *never* this hot! I have a burgeoning crush on Caitlyn K now! (Just another one on my long list of AW crushes! ) ~sibyl

Comment

I'll await Larissa's shoot anxiously, she looks ravishing.

Comment

It's absolutely stunning genious!

Comment

This one is destined to be one of my all time favorites! I loved the setting and especially everyone's outfits, the pencil in Carly's hair was a nice touch.

Comment

Originally posted by shallbewell View Post
                        Oh! My girlfriend and I just subbed to AW and we've been looking forward to this set! My bookstore job was *never* this hot! I have a burgeoning crush on Caitlyn K now! (Just another one on my long list of AW crushes! ) ~sibyl
                        Welcome to the forum sibyl! Caitlin K has a solo shoot up as well, might wanna look at it in detail

Comment

I hope we"ll get the opportunity to see these girls put into practice the following lessons from the sexual guide. It's clear they're ready for it after showing their excellence in kissing and boobs and bum touching.

Comment

Obviously, the cameras were forgotten & they lost themselves in one another. Watching these girls become drunk with each other... spellbinding, mesmerizing, & viscerally moving!There's a very strong sense that after so much shared, savored, & adored there's far more aching to happen. Any chance of getting them together again for a g/g threesome?

Comment

Please make more tier 3 if possible.

Comment

A wonderful video. Have AW any idea of the possible deleterious effects on on-line book sales?

Congratulations to all involved, much appreciated.

tom

Comment

Andy, where's my 15 minutes? ;-)

Mindblowing!! Thanks to all involved in making this. Beautiful girls, great setting/theme. Terrific.
                                  (Liked the mirror usage too).

And a big LOL at:
                                  "All my films are artificial but then everything is sort of artificial, I don't know where the artificial stops and the real starts. The artificial fascinates me, the bright and shiny." - Andy Warhol

I think he would've been tickled pink at this.
                                  (This really made my day- I saw it before in the POTD but wasn't sure until I saw the vid).

Comment

It's fab great fun,but I can't help thinking in the end,did any of the girls take a book out ?

Comment

What can I say more... wonderful shoot, beautiful girls and a nice surprise to introduce Larissa M
                                      Just thinking AW can start a kinda serie... this is episode 1... in episode 2 the girls take a shower... and episode 3 will be mindblowing "all the way"
                                      Loved the setting of this shoot and the funny end... "boom boom" somebody's there.

Comment

Gorgeous shots, especially 133!

Comment

Great video shoot. I don't want to be sleazy about the respected Staff at Abby's, but ... when is the nice interview lady going to appear in her own solo, IM, or girl-girl? (the very nice cuddly blonde woman with knitted blue hair net). She is beautiful, lovely and hot, Hot, HOT! The three "stars" are all beautiful girls, but the highlight was the end when they were interviewed by Ms Mysterious :-). More, more, I want more!!!

Comment

The gorgeous interviewer is Amber, AW's new videographer.

I don't think she'll be doing a shoot in front of the camera any time soon .....

Comment

Thanks Alex,

> The gorgeous interviewer is Amber, AW's new videographer.

Please tell Amber I think she's gorgeous! (and she sounds nice, too :-)

> I don't think she'll be doing a shoot in front of the camera any time soon .....

Bugger. Oh well, I'll just have to enjoy her skills as videographer. But if she's every tempted to try a shoot, she'll have some eager fans waiting to admire her beauty.

Best regards to everyone working at Abby's
                                              Batlow

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                                                I'll await Larissa's shoot anxiously, she looks ravishing.
                                                I am waiting Larissa's solo shoot anxiously as well. Though I have seen a glimpse of her already

Comment

Book Shop Girls (Tier 2)

Hallo everbybody!
                                                  First time...but I'm so glad
                                                  Carly, Caitlin and Larissa...
                                                  Nice to meet you!

Comment

This is the best girl-girl set I've seen. The girls are incredibly sexy in their demure blouses and skirts. I didn't recognize Carly with her hair up. I rarely download videos. But, this is one vid I really want to see.

The set would have been perfect if they were wearing slips under their dresses. So far, I haven't seen any photo sets with slips. I've always thought they were the sexiest under garment. I like camisoles too.

I still can't believe how different Carly looks with her hair up.

Comment

May I offer you ladies a bookstand?

Comment

wath hapend with vid 2 in HQ from this shoot ?
                                                        http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/boo...s/video/clip_2

is only Lq and SQ at this vid? and at rest from this shot is the HQ to?

Comment

hi nmihaic,

That video will soon be available in HQ (video dept. is working on it), as a matter of fact the entire shoot will become available in HD (even higher quality) as well.

Comment

This shoot is a classic, thanks for updating the second video!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X