X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Augustine & Lea

New Double IM: Augustine & Lea
    Attached Files

Having seen the preview on the VNL, this is certainly one to look forward to.

tom

Comment

It's lovely to witness their growing excitement , especially for Leah this blushing and gasping for breath is quite outspoken. I think these girls would make a great pair for a T3 as well, so that Leah can for example fondle Augustine's awesome boobs, and so on.

Comment

It certainly was one to look forward to! Thank you Augustine and Lea for an excellent DIM.
        I enjoyed the novelty of the different camera angles and would encourage AW to experiment further with this notion.

tom

Comment

hey thanks guys! i was rearing to go on this one. nerves were there for Augustine, and as a result i also got nervous. mind you that all went away quickly enough. i'd like to do it again and again....... i'd have ripped her cloths off her but paitance told us not to for camera shoot purposes....... but lotsa fun was had by all ( as you can see)

Comment

Wow, that was one helluva gorgeous DIM — the arousal of your two lovely selves was highly arousing!!!

凧ちゃん

Comment

yeah i was quiet turned on myself watching it. i try not to watch myself having orgasms cos i feel like i look silly but i thought this was hot. we had (obveously ) a huge mirror in front of the bed and so i had a great veiw, which lets face it does help, like i said some cheese in the bedroom is unavoidable because almost every thing sexy is cheesy... well at lest a little bit

Comment

Looked like Lea could enjoy the sight of herself while Augustine could, too!

I love AW!

Keep up the clever new ideas!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X