X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Juliette K & Larissa M

New Double IM: Juliette K & Larissa M
    Attached Files

Looking forward to this DIM especially after seeing the preview in this weeks VNL and of course seeing Larissa M in the Bookshop T2.

tom

Comment

Wow! Juliette's cheeky & cute. And Larissa seems to blossom with other girls. Both demonstrate that less is more. Hoping to see 'em both again soon!

Comment

Pretty and cute girls, lovely DIM.

Comment

A truly splendid DIM, two beautiful girls, contrasting skin tones, lots of chat, an unusually shaped toy and not forgetting of course orgasms, Thank you Juliette and Larissa.

tom

Comment

ta

Originally posted by tom2c7777 View Post
            A truly splendid DIM, two beautiful girls, contrasting skin tones, lots of chat, an unusually shaped toy and not forgetting of course orgasms, Thank you Juliette and Larissa.

tom
            Thanks heaps... 'an unusually shaped toy' ... always awesome Tom.. loving it

Comment

Hey, welcome to the boards, Juliette: we all look forward to chatting to you lots more.

I echo everything Tom said (he and I are two Scottish chaps who share very similar tastes and end up competitive flirting with the girls here), plus I would add I just love the sexily dishevelled hair, which somehow makes your double IM all the more realistic and hot.

What else have you in the pipeline with AW?

Comment

Hi Juliette,

Great to hear from you, I'd like to join Breezer in welcoming you to the boards. Have you your own thread set up on the 'The Models Speak' forum? In anycase we'll look forward to chatting to you in the future.

As you gathered I thoroughly enjoyed your DIM shoot and look foward to seeing and hearing much more of you.

tom

ps

Frans left a link on Michelle T's thread (link below) for you to set up your own thread

Last edited by tom2c7777; 4 September 2008, 10:15 AM. Reason: ps

Comment

Hi Juliette,

Welcome to the boards and thanks for a very hot and lovely DIM!

Comment

hey girls!
                    great double im..special thanks to juliette K for that interesting spilt with her legs and the insertion of the didlo was great! made the hairs on the end of my neck stand up.. hot hot hot.. xx

Comment

From the looks of it in Coming Attractions, Larissa M's upcoming Intimate Moments video is shot on the same bench, in front of the same backdrop, with her in almost the exact same position as in her DIM with Juliette K. Hopefully the actual video will give us some more variety, because this seems a little strange, no?

Comment

any remarks post viewing BoySki4 ? Xx

Comment

not being rude..but just checked out the stills for 'bookshop girls' .. that looks like a library but ours was a bedroom with a shelf... xx

Comment

Originally posted by BoySki4 View Post
                            From the looks of it in Coming Attractions, Larissa M's upcoming Intimate Moments video is shot on the same bench, in front of the same backdrop, with her in almost the exact same position as in her DIM with Juliette K. Hopefully the actual video will give us some more variety, because this seems a little strange, no?
                            I don't think that it's strange, both the DIM with Juliette and the IM were probably shot on the same day in the same location, Larissa being willing to do two shoots on the day and the location being available, chances are Juliette shot her IM in another room (Juliette may confirm). The same applied when Corelle and Immie shot their DIM and IM's.
                            I doubt if there will be more variety in the video as I understand the preview pictures are captures from the video.

tom

Comment

hey hey tom,... i haven't seen these alleged coming attractions that everyone is talking about.. i thought that BoySki4 was meaning Larissa's 'bookshop girls' shoot. am i in this coming attractions ? ? ? xx

Comment

Originally posted by juliette_k View Post
                                hey hey tom,... i haven't seen these alleged coming attractions that everyone is talking about.. i thought that BoySki4 was meaning Larissa's 'bookshop girls' shoot. am i in this coming attractions ? ? ? xx
                                In an IM, you're definitely an attraction coming, Juliette !

Comment

Coming Attractions is a vertical box/column on the right side of the main/member page. Bit down the page. The pics in it change around a bit so you might not see yourself on there right now. (do NOT uses 'refresh' or F5 to get a new mainpage, takes forever, just go the field with the http:// in it, go to the end of it and press enter)

Larissa M's IM coming up on 4th of october, sample pic here: http://media.abbywinters.com/content..._vidsample.jpg

Comment

Hi Juliette,

Frans beat me to it, your IM is scheduled for 5th Oct, here a link to your sample pic

tom

Comment

Originally posted by tom2c7777 View Post
                                      I doubt if there will be more variety in the video as I understand the preview pictures are captures from the video.
                                      That's sort of my point and my concern. Even if they could only get Larissa for the one day, and even if they had to use the same location, wasn't there any opportunity to at least do something other than have her in the same position on the same bench to avoid the feeling of sameness between her solo IM and the DIM?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                      Working...
                                      X