• Show
Clear All

New Model: Kylie T

New Model: Kylie T
    Attached Files

Comment

A devilish smile ,revealing a beauty++++++++++

Comment

What an artistic pose and great smile. The rest is going to be something to check out!

Comment

Another gem of a shoot from Charli, a delightful, colourful set with the adorable Kylie T, a fine debut, may we be blessed with further shoots.

tom

Comment

Beautiful!! I predict Kylie will be very popular. She already is with me!

Comment

Another cutie. I wish I knew where they find them.

Comment

Yes, agreed. Devilish smile, hard body and fantastic ass I want to eat.

Rob.

Comment

Enjoyed Kylie T as one of the Picnic Girls, glad to get to see her solo set. Cute girl, very nicely padded body. Great to see a model with more than a faint spray of freckles.

Comment

oh wow, kylie T has such a pretty face! she has like a country feel to her look! so pretty! hope to see of her!

Comment

It's always interesting to watch a girl explaining and showing how she likes to be touched and I'm sure lovely Kylie will have plenty of canditates willing to please her, I'm certainly one of them.

Comment

A thoroughly enjoyable video with the delightful Kylie T, a gem to behold.

tom

Comment

I'm glad that Kylie T's "bit of an adventure" in Australia included modelling with AW. One for the fans of fair and freckly - and I'm one of them. She's was so chatty in the video, very easy to listen to and I really enjoyed the demo of how she likes to be played with.

Comment

I'm in love with Kylie T but i'm a bit annoyed she's from the uk (I know closer to me for stalking ) but this probably means no redux or any other shoot to come

Footnote : The site as been found out,your not using real names,if someone in Britain named their child Kylie it would have been after Kylie Minogue's appearence in neighbours,BBC started showing neighbours in 87 (bunk off school ) say she appeared first in 88,then it is impossible for a 23 year old to have been given the name

Comment

Originally posted by chiefbrody View Post
                              Footnote : The site as been found out,your not using real names,if someone in Britain named their child Kylie it would have been after Kylie Minogue's appearence in neighbours,BBC started showing neighbours in 87 (bunk off school ) say she appeared first in 88,then it is impossible for a 23 year old to have been given the name
                              Good deduction, chief, but Fotina had said earlier in her thread that her name was given by AW , so it is no surprise.
                              T.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                              Working...
                              X