X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Girl/Girl: Angie & Odette (Tier 3)

New Girl/Girl: Angie & Odette (Tier 3)
    Attached Files

Two wonderfully sexy girls.One of the most erotic picture sets ever.Fantastic to see Angie wearing white stockings too.I can't wait for the videos.

Comment

As Angie herself might say (and probably will on the video, still to come) "oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck"....

Comment

lol! oh my gosh! this video was like it was made in heaven.. two fantastic girls...naked kissing so eroticly.. can you wish for more.. i dont think so.. ANGIE LOVER HERE! xx

Comment

p.s how hot is odette.. never seen this girl before, but after seeing this picture, i must go and check her out... she looks stunning.. her eyelashes are so long and dark in contrast to her hair.. i love the black hair match with blonde.. looks great.. xx great pair..

Comment

Magnificent, a sumptuous feast of the irresistibly lovely Angie and Odette. A beautifully shot set, a well done to Charli and the team, much appreciated.

Now the wait till the video, time to prepare the oxygen bottle and iced water in readiness for a steamy hot breathless experience.

tom

Comment

Originally posted by tom2c7777 View Post
              Now the wait till the video, time to prepare the oxygen bottle and iced water...
              ...and the Kleenex...

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman View Post
                ...and the Kleenex...

Lxm
                !!!

Comment

Angie is all sensuality and Odette truly did her best to be her equal, so the sex was amazing and the orgasms awesome. Thank you, girls, for this wonderful video.

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman View Post
                    ...and the Kleenex...

Lxm
                    Thanks Lxm, I knew I'd forgotten something.

Not suprising though when contemplating the delights about to unfold...

tom

Comment

i love that first vid, the 'backstage' one. haven't watched the action yet but the first one was just adorable...love the way yall hassled patience...she tries so hard to stay cool but is heaps of fun to hassle...

d.

Comment

I shall repeat myself "Magnificent, a sumptuous feast of the irresistibly lovely Angie and Odette." for I can no better, a video to revel in, the delights did indeed unfold.

Thank you Angie, Odette and Patience and the team and a big well done.

tom

Comment

Originally posted by wannadance View Post
                          i love that first vid, the 'backstage' one. haven't watched the action yet but the first one was just adorable...love the way yall hassled patience...she tries so hard to stay cool but is heaps of fun to hassle...

d.
                          Yes, that was a zanily delicious entrée to what Tom has rightly described as a sumptuous feast.

凧ちゃん

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X