X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Girl/Girl: Blaire & Fae (Tier 3)

New Girl/Girl: Blaire & Fae (Tier 3)
    Attached Files

An exquisitely enjoyable T3, a sumptious feast of naughty delights with the enchanting Blaire and Fae. Blaire wrote in her before notes "Lets go Fuck" and they did. Well done to Toby and the team. Thank you and well done to Blaire and Fae.
    Not long to go till the video but I'm sure the time will drag!

tom

Comment

The time did drag but the wait was worth it. Well girls, a real sexy humdinger of a video, two gorgeous girls on a bed with no holes barred, a true delight.

I enjoyed as I have on other occasions the longish backstage/before video, a happy innovation, in this instance including an introduction to the lights and some teasing of Toby.

So a big well done to all concerned for a throughly enjoyable video.

tom

Comment

Hey tom

was just wondering why the time dragged. i have not watched it myself but was just curious was it too much of a buildup???

Comment

Hi Blaire,
          A beautiful and sensuous T3 for sure...extremely HOT1..very enjoyable...love your breasts when they hang...scrumptious.
          Robert

Comment

Originally posted by blaire View Post
            Hey tom

was just wondering why the time dragged. i have not watched it myself but was just curious was it too much of a buildup???
            Blaire,

Oh no, the whole video was great, I really enjoyed the before segment. It was the time between the stills going up and the video, the anticipation of delights to come!

tom
            Last edited by tom2c7777; 12 September 2008, 05:35 AM. Reason: segment

Comment

Wonderful T3 : warm and tender, hot and passionate. And it is obvious until the end how much Fae likes caressing and kissing Blaire's body, and I can understand her very well in this passion.

Comment

Hi Blaire,
                We have seen you in many shoots and I think you have a really great body (and a cute ring!). But I'm still anxiously waiting to see your solo. And the suspense is killing me...!

Comment

It is HOT!..no doubt about this..Blaire , you and Fae are awesome, together.
                  Robert.

Comment

nice clit ring... says something about you! looks awesome and hot!

Comment

Fae,
                      In your before video you mention a shoot you did in a green house and a climbing frame, but I could not find it anywhere. Has it not yet been published?? Would really love to see it!

Comment

Confused with Blaire.

Sorry but I'm confused. Is Blaire Blonde or not? Here in this video the girl with Fae is not the same that I saw with Angie, and in 2 different intimate moments with Kylee and Marigold. In those 3, Blaire is blonde and she has a complete different body. Frans, I'm right or not?

And by the way, Blaire, the blonde, is an awesome monument of woman. Is still with Abby? and if yes, invite her to another shot with Angie or Chloe, this will be crazy. Pleaseeeeeeee.

Comment

Originally posted by feria1 View Post
                          Sorry but I'm confused. Is Blaire Blonde or not?
                          Both She was blonde but changed that to a darker color somewhere between doing lotsa g/g shoots

Comment

Originally posted by feria1 View Post
                            Sorry but I'm confused. Is Blaire Blonde or not? Here in this video the girl with Fae is not the same that I saw with Angie, and in 2 different intimate moments with Kylee and Marigold. In those 3, Blaire is blonde and she has a complete different body. Frans, I'm right or not?

And by the way, Blaire, the blonde, is an awesome monument of woman. Is still with Abby? and if yes, invite her to another shot with Angie or Chloe, this will be crazy. Pleaseeeeeeee.
                            Do ou not like me with dark hair feria1????

Comment

Great stuff girls! Quite a charming before-video of Blaire and Fae. I loved the sex in front of the mirror bit, Fae working Blaire from behind and below! Blaire gave Fae a very nice orgasm, the the wind-down was very sensuous with Fae kissing Blair sweetly from head to toe.

Comment

To Blaire.

"Do ou not like me with dark hair feria1????"

Yes indeed Blaire, with any color I like you a lot, but I've a question. The girl with Angie in the carpet with candles, is really the same you here? This g/g with Angie is ***** . I don't see this one yet only the pictures and you look quiete different. Maybe the color of the hair confuse me.

In the video with Angie your along orgasm, and with Angie at the same time both, was awesome and this kind of thing ia the Heaven in Earth.

Please make my day. Repeat another with Angie. Both are superb opera soprano singing duos. "Wait, wait for me, not yet" that's crazy *****

Really, this is you here?

Kisses to both.

Comment

Feria1 es it reall is me, my shoot with angie was amazing, and it was my first gg shoot, she was an awesome teacher. i was a little ill on the day of m shoot with fae, and although i had so much fun and enjoed it, my energy levels were just really down, as i would have liked to put a lot more into the shoot with fae, i just didnt have it in me on the day!!!! As for doing another shoot with angie, i would love to but i dont think we are allowed to do two shoots with the same girl, and also she is in paris for a year (boo!!!)
                                  have you checked out my shoot wit annalisa???? what did you think??? maybe you should se the videos and then you will know that its really me

Comment

LOL... Blond Blaire and Brunette Blaire wouldn't it be great to have a T3 between these two lovelies, Feria1... LOL

I must say I didn't notice any lack of energy from you Blaire, it was a totally different intensity to the Angie video. But I loved it just as much. Seeing your breath fog up the mirror and being able to see your facial expressions through it made it an instant favour on my list. Fae has obviously got some talents.

Great video guys you should be very proud.

ps. my 2 cents worth... my vote goes to Brunette Blaire Bear. Dark hair "makes your eyes POP" blaire (quoting a saying from Johnny Drama. Is it just me or is Entourage one of the best shows going around)

Comment

thanks so much mrpinkeyes, i think your right it does make my eyes pop!!!!
                                      im on your favorites list too???? that is so exciting!!! i feel so special. its exciting being on someone favorites list!!!!

Comment

Like Mrpinkeyes that although the shoot was of a different intensity to that with Angie I didn't notice any lack of energy from you Blaire.

tom

Comment

I want to see your blonde bush, Blaire

Two goddess, you and Fae. Well Blaire at last I saw you with Fae, now with your new look of brunette. Both are superstars in the skies of my world.

Your pussy looks so eatable in close up that almost I leak the screen. And the golden piercing is in the right place, just near your clit, but and this is my but, the pussy of Fae has a gorgeous black bush and really I’m sure you love it. Can we see yours in the next g/g? Let grow up the nature of your stunning blonde bush so we can plant the seed of our profound love for this miracle of the world.

Love to both.

P.D. I already saw you with Annalisa in the shower. Breathtaking scissors and pee. Let do it always.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                          Working...
                                          X