Thread: New Double IM: Juanita & Keira

Wields limited power

New Double IM: Juanita & Keira

New Double IM: Juanita & Keira
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Permanent Resident
    Maybe Juanita and Keira will enlighten us, but this looks like one of these run-of-the-mill DIMs that's actually just two solo IMs that happen to be going on in the same room at the same time ~ and two for the price of one isn't always good value for money! Or was there some magic between you girls that we should know about?

Quote Originally Posted by Breezer View Post
    Maybe Juanita and Keira will enlighten us, but this looks like one of these run-of-the-mill DIMs that's actually just two solo IMs that happen to be going on in the same room at the same time ~ and two for the price of one isn't always good value for money! Or was there some magic between you girls that we should know about?
    this IM was very special to me! we did great! cant wait to see it! will be good

Permanent Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by juanita View Post
    this IM was very special to me! we did great! cant wait to see it! will be good
    Well, if lovely Juanita is looking forward to it, then so am I ~ care to tantalise us with why it was so very special for you??? Then we can all get really excited waiting for it to go up...

Posting Champion
    While this is a nice DIM and the both models are beautiful, I find Sue-Ann's use of the words "cocoa skin" perplexing. There's no cocoa skin to be found on these models.
    Last edited by laktor; 9th September 2008 at 03:34 PM.

Still Exploring
    Two beautiful models.I'd really really really love to see Jaunita and Keira do a g/g tier 3 together.

Posting Champion
    I enjoyed this very nice sensuous DIM, two beautiful girls, quiet breathy orgasms, lots of lovely facial expressions.

tom

Plenty To Say
    Nanaimo. Vancouver Island British Columbia
    Loved the new DIM with Keira, but I think you one with Mayla, was HOT!...loved listening to you orgasm...I agree with Tom, good facial expressions.
    Robert

Quote Originally Posted by IslanderRobert View Post
    Loved the new DIM with Keira, but I think you one with Mayla, was HOT!...loved listening to you orgasm...I agree with Tom, good facial expressions.
    Robert
    thankyou for your comments! the one with mayla was very hot! she's gorgeous and we both complemented each other well!

As for coco skin, well if you saw in person, you would agree i was darker than your average joe! but on video it seems like i'm just white??? or brown?

Still Exploring
    This is the kind of Double IM that I really like to view. Not to much bla,bla,bla and no foolish talk/chat...

thankyou tuurkens! i appreciate your comment! im glad members are enjoying my videos with other models.. its makes it all so worthwhile! xx many thanks

Plenty To Say
    I think Sue-Ann's reference to cocoa skin refers only to Juanita, cos as she says her skin is darker than average. She's one of my fave AW models. But it looks like she is not really enjoying the whole encounter. You say it was very special to you, Juanita, so I guess I'll just take your word for that. Look forward to seeing more of you!

thankyou robinson! care to see you around too!

Posting Champion
    So what happened to this DIM? It seems to have disappeared from the site. It's not on the sitemap, and when going to any of Juanita's shoots and checking her profile this shoot's sample pic isn't there...it's blank. Also when you click on the link in the first post on this thread, it comes up with an error message saying I have no access. Fortunately, I already had downloaded this when it was first put up.

yeah whats happening???

Wields limited power
    Quote Originally Posted by juanita View Post
    yeah whats happening???
    Sorry, minor techy problem. Staff will get that fixed on monday!