Thread: New Model: Bianca Y

Wields limited power

New Model: Bianca Y

New Model: Bianca Y
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Still Exploring
    Sexxxyyyyy

Posting Champion
    Wow, yes and a woman who can look so sexy while still fully dressed has something really special about her!!!

たこちゃん

Permanent Resident
    Oh no Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore!!
    Ahhh! The Bianca blast! Well worth the wait.

Plenty To Say
    Well, Bianca, by showing your beauty you definitely became the centre of attention of my eyes.

Permanent Resident
    Lake Ontario shoreline,mid state New York
    sexy eyes ,that follow your every move,Bianca Y +++++++++++++++

Posting Champion
    The stills are beautiful. I think she's perfect. I'm a little bit smitten. After I watch the video, I'll probably be head over heels.

Posting Champion
    A beautifully shot set the plush red and mauve of the bed covers are a perfect setting for the brown eyed beauty that is Bianca.

tom

Enjoys It Here
    Very nice

Permanent Resident
    So confoundedly cute! Come on ladies, which of you are lining up to take Bianca's T3 cherry????

Posting Champion
    Bianca has a very seductive face and beautiful deep dark brown eyes, but a big smile would have been nice.

Still Exploring
    Bianca Y is the sexiest lady I've seen for quite some time (and obviously AW has plenty to choose from!) My oh my, this California guy would fly "down under" to meet this beautiful woman any day! More please!!!

Still Exploring
    Greeeeeaaaat pics.

Whens the vid?????

Plenty To Say
    Great shoot of a very attractive young lady.

Wields limited power
    Quote Originally Posted by nicepic View Post
    Greeeeeaaaat pics.

Whens the vid?????
    Look at the main page, left column. Look down the schedule there until you see " Solo Video Bianca Y", works the same for all shoots

Posting Champion
    North Carolina, 650mi NNW from old FL home...
    Here's a very lovely woman with slightly exotic looks, and an intriguing personality brought out by her comfort in front of the camera, no doubt, with much help from Ms. Jacki, quite possibly my favorite stills photographer here!

Plenty To Say
    nice to see a girl with puffy nipples on the site again. Ms. Bianca is a beauty.

AW Model First steps on the boards bianca_y's Avatar
    Thank's for your reply Frans, I hope to be doing another shoot soon

Plenty To Say
    Quote Originally Posted by bianca_y View Post
    Welcome to the boards Bianca! Glad you decided to become a member of the community.

Posting Champion
    In her 'After Shoot' notes Bianca Y wrote she "I felt cute and sexy" and that's just the way she looked to me in the stills set.

Plenty To Say
    Wow I have to see that

Thank's For all the "Cool Reply's Guy's" I have never done anything like this before & it is great to hear everyone loves my Pic's & Video. Lotts of love Bianca Y. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Posting Champion
    I think Bianca would be a good candidate for a T3, at least it would be nice to watch.

Enjoys It Here
    The gates of Paradise opened (...& I'm the Archangel with the flaming sword). Hi, Hon - You possess one of the most enchantingly beautiful vulvas to loom upon AW, as well, of course, as an unique perfection in all your other parts et tout ensemble. I hope to see you here often, but please let your pubes grow thick & wild! Love ya, Aion

Posting Champion
    3651' Latitude South and 17447' Longitude East or thereabouts
    Thank's For all the "Cool Reply's Guy's" I have never done anything like this before & it is great to hear everyone loves my Pic's & Video. Lotts of love Bianca Y. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
    I am suprised to read you have never done anything like this before, because you are a natural, in every sence of the word. And may I thank you very much for deciding to try it here on Abby Winters. We are all so very pleased.

I hope you decide to do many more.

Thanks Bianca

MrPinkEyes

Plenty To Say
    Bianca, I have a feeling you will love it here! You've got to get your own thread started!

Posting Champion
    Now that was a sexy video from Bianca! I think AW's greatest strength is the ability to attract great 'girl-next-door' type models like Bianca Y and then make it an enjoyable experience for them (and us).

Hey All...

Hello everyone on abbywinters, This was my first ever shoot and I enjoyed doing it & was real happy with the way everything went, & am raped with the amount of people that also enjoyed it!!! I hope to one day do another shoot with Abbywinters as they were cool as to work with
    Bianca xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Plenty To Say
    Hey Bianca, mind telling us why things had to be so quiet in your video? was it due to a situation like the one in Chloe B's first shoot?
    http://solo.abbywinters.com/main.php...file&model=598
    (watch the last part of the video!)

Posting Champion
    Hi Bianca,

Welcome, it's lovely to see you posting to the boards, hope you continue to post, you'll find us friendly lot here, both members and models.

Congratulations on your first shoot, like I said it was beautifully done and you certainly shone through. I'm downloading the video at the moment and I'm sure it'll prove just as good as the stills, I'll post comments once I've enjoyed it.

I'm pleased that you enjoyed the experience and that you found AW staff cool to work with, that does seem to the consensus among models and I'm sure is one reason why AW is so good. Even more pleased that you're hoping to do more shoots

tom

Soz, The girls shooting it wanted me too be quiet xoxoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreammaker182 View Post
    Hey Bianca, mind telling us why things had to be so quiet in your video? was it due to a situation like the one in Chloe B's first shoot?
    http://solo.abbywinters.com/main.php...file&model=598
    (watch the last part of the video!)

Posting Champion
    A very sexy video from the delightful Bianca, a very impressive debut I hope to see and hear much more of Bianca, thankyou.

tom

Wields limited power
    Bianca has her very own Models Speak thread now, just click on the green text/link and go talk to her!

Permanent Resident
    Bianca is gorgeous, but this video spent far too long on gynaecological detail for my tastes. Yes, Bianca has a lovely pussy, but it's the whole package that I like most, and I reckon over half the video must have been extreme close-ups, which, to me, just get boring. Let's have more of the whole bonnie lass next time please ~ or am I alone in my tastes in this respect?

Posting Champion
    North Carolina, 650mi NNW from old FL home...
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezer View Post
    Bianca is gorgeous, but this video spent far too long on gynaecological detail for my tastes. Yes, Bianca has a lovely pussy, but it's the whole package that I like most, and I reckon over half the video must have been extreme close-ups, which, to me, just get boring. Let's have more of the whole bonnie lass next time please ~ or am I alone in my tastes in this respect?
    ... No, you're not alone, although I, for one, am moved to still congratulate all involved in the encouragement of experimentation and trying new things. I think I know where the "concept" comes from. I've seen it both on IFM and I've seen the sprawling popularity of the real or nearly-real voyeuristic webcam-type vids.

I'm trusting we'll see this beautiful and appealing Bianca in IMs, etc., soon enough! (Abby!!??)