• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Bianca Y

New Model: Bianca Y
    Attached Files

Sexxxyyyyy

Comment

Wow, yes — and a woman who can look so sexy while still fully dressed has something really special about her!!!

たこちゃん

Comment

Ahhh! The Bianca blast! Well worth the wait.

Comment

Well, Bianca, by showing your beauty you definitely became the centre of attention of my eyes.

Comment

sexy eyes ,that follow your every move,Bianca Y +++++++++++++++

Comment

The stills are beautiful. I think she's perfect. I'm a little bit smitten. After I watch the video, I'll probably be head over heels.

Comment

A beautifully shot set the plush red and mauve of the bed covers are a perfect setting for the brown eyed beauty that is Bianca.

tom

Comment

Very nice

Comment

So confoundedly cute! Come on ladies, which of you are lining up to take Bianca's T3 cherry????

Comment

Bianca has a very seductive face and beautiful deep dark brown eyes, but a big smile would have been nice.

Comment

Bianca Y is the sexiest lady I've seen for quite some time (and obviously AW has plenty to choose from!) My oh my, this California guy would fly "down under" to meet this beautiful woman any day! More please!!!

Comment

Greeeeeaaaat pics.

Whens the vid?????

Comment

Great shoot of a very attractive young lady.

Comment

Originally posted by nicepic View Post
                              Greeeeeaaaat pics.

Whens the vid?????
                              Look at the main page, left column. Look down the schedule there until you see " Solo Video Bianca Y", works the same for all shoots

Comment

Here's a very lovely woman with slightly exotic looks, and an intriguing personality brought out by her comfort in front of the camera, no doubt, with much help from Ms. Jacki, quite possibly my favorite stills photographer here!

Comment

nice to see a girl with puffy nipples on the site again. Ms. Bianca is a beauty.

Comment

Thank's for your reply Frans, I hope to be doing another shoot soon

Comment

Originally posted by bianca_y View Post
                                      Welcome to the boards Bianca! Glad you decided to become a member of the community.

Comment

In her 'After Shoot' notes Bianca Y wrote she "I felt cute and sexy" and that's just the way she looked to me in the stills set.

Comment

Wow I have to see that

Comment

Thank's For all the "Cool Reply's Guy's" I have never done anything like this before & it is great to hear everyone loves my Pic's & Video. Lotts of love Bianca Y. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Comment

I think Bianca would be a good candidate for a T3, at least it would be nice to watch.

Comment

The gates of Paradise opened (...& I'm the Archangel with the flaming sword). Hi, Hon - You possess one of the most enchantingly beautiful vulvas to loom upon AW, as well, of course, as an unique perfection in all your other parts et tout ensemble. I hope to see you here often, but please let your pubes grow thick & wild! Love ya, Aion

Comment

Thank's For all the "Cool Reply's Guy's" I have never done anything like this before & it is great to hear everyone loves my Pic's & Video. Lotts of love Bianca Y. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
                                                  I am suprised to read you have never done anything like this before, because you are a natural, in every sence of the word. And may I thank you very much for deciding to try it here on Abby Winters. We are all so very pleased.

I hope you decide to do many more.

Thanks Bianca

MrPinkEyes

Comment

Bianca, I have a feeling you will love it here! You've got to get your own thread started!

Comment

Now that was a sexy video from Bianca! I think AW's greatest strength is the ability to attract great 'girl-next-door' type models like Bianca Y and then make it an enjoyable experience for them (and us).

Comment

Hey All...

Hello everyone on abbywinters, This was my first ever shoot and I enjoyed doing it & was real happy with the way everything went, & am raped with the amount of people that also enjoyed it!!! I hope to one day do another shoot with Abbywinters as they were cool as to work with
                                                        Bianca xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Comment

Hey Bianca, mind telling us why things had to be so quiet in your video? was it due to a situation like the one in Chloe B's first shoot?

(watch the last part of the video!)

Comment

Hi Bianca,

Welcome, it's lovely to see you posting to the boards, hope you continue to post, you'll find us friendly lot here, both members and models.

Congratulations on your first shoot, like I said it was beautifully done and you certainly shone through. I'm downloading the video at the moment and I'm sure it'll prove just as good as the stills, I'll post comments once I've enjoyed it.

I'm pleased that you enjoyed the experience and that you found AW staff cool to work with, that does seem to the consensus among models and I'm sure is one reason why AW is so good. Even more pleased that you're hoping to do more shoots

tom

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X