X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Mandy M

New IM: Mandy M
    Attached Files

very very very nice.. looks good! i love the way she touches her breasts.. she looks amazing

Comment

Originally posted by juanita View Post
      very very very nice.. looks good! i love the way she touches her breasts.. she looks amazing
      Juanita, you got good taste! Mandy is great. Very pretty eyes, great smile, and oodles of personality! She is a lot of fun with other models, in the Kitchen Girls. Check out her T3 with Indiana if you want to see something hot! I hope my post gives you some naughty ideas about a possible tier partner.

Comment

I agree with Juanita that Manda looks amazing and that it's very nice how she gets herself aroused by caressing her breasts and keeps one hand on a breast tickling the nipple while she is rubbing and fingering her pussy bringing herself to a wonderful orgasm.

Comment

very,very sexy

Comment

Good thinking by Mandy M wearing lacy see-through gear to show off her fine body. Great camera angle to see every bit of tension built up (and relieved) in Mandy M's body in this IM.

Comment

I think this would have to be the lesson on pleasuring mandy
              Step1 : Carress breasts
              Step2 : Slowly walk downstairs and gently start rubbing my clit
              Step3 : Start working in a little friction
              Step4 : Once im all worked up..start by running one finger up and down my pussy
              Step5 : I then clench my body from head to toe and stick my fingers in deeper and deeper until i cant bare it any longer and i explode with a intense orgasm
              and thats how u get this housewife happening

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X