• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Valentina

New Model: Valentina
    Attached Files

Like wow

Comment

Very beautiful — but I'm puzzling over why her hand looks strangely bigger in proportion to the arm that is attached to it. It this some trick of perspective?

たこちゃん

Comment

totally sexy! this girl has a great camara face..she is sooo good looking. love the stockings too! the colors in this shoot are fantastic!

Comment

cannot wait to see this! she is absolutely stunning!!!

Comment

Very exotic - can't wait.

Rob.

Comment

I've never waited for a photoset like i have for this one...

and like WOWOWOWOWOW

Damn sexy, beautiful, gorgeous!

When is video coming and when are more explicit pics coming.. this set is like the tease before the storm.

Comment

This is a beautiful shoot, the stark contrasts and bright colours serving to accentuate Valentina's beauty. Thankyou Valentina and thankyou to Jacki and the team for an excellent shoot. I hope that we will see more of Valentina

tom

Comment

Originally posted by nicepic View Post
                  When is video coming and when are more explicit pics coming.. this set is like the tease before the storm.
                  Glad you like it You van see when the video is coming up on the mainpage, in the schedule on the left.

Comment

very sexy set for a very sexy woman. looking forward to seeing more of her.

Comment

Must see her pussy

Comment

Originally posted by showmeyourtwat View Post
                        Must see her pussy
                        give it time... she's probably got some good video footage to come.

Comment

Originally posted by showmeyourtwat View Post
                          Must see her pussy
                          That's consistent with your username yeah I think asking her to do a 2nd shoot (i.e. a redux shoot) might work better. Bit more subtle

Comment

Frans, I think I am warming up to take your job lol! If you ever get tired, you know I am here.

Comment

What a persuasive smile Valentina has and those eyes ++++++++

Comment

Beautiful young lady.
                                And an extrodinary shoot. Thanks Jacki.

Comment

Amazing!!!, I want more!

Comment

This is the best quality photography technically I have seen to date on abbywinters.com - congratulations to the photographer - this is a notch up from the regular stuff - nice work! I shoot adult content here in the UK for a number of sites worldwide, and I think that abbywinters is the best site on the net, but the quality of the photography from the technical perspective is generally only average. Well I hope this shoot is the way of things to come as the lighting is perfect - great skin tones and overall balance. Beautiful model too.
                                    Cheers, Paul A (aka PJA Media)

Comment

Excellent!

Valentina has totally captivating eyes. Not sure if I can hold my breath till Saturday when the video posts or not.

Comment

hot hot hot hot hot! oh an ddid i mention yum!
                                        that red couch and your eyes and your your hair.... hey i know this sounds takky but did it hurt? did it hurt when you fell from heven LOL
                                        i added you to my favs list.

im gonna have to get some tips off you with hair yours is so sexy and amazing and long! mines boring and long i want it to look like yours!

Comment

Valentina's face is so expressive - especially her eyes...I think they could make me do anything . Plus, that lip bite in the last pic made my knees wobble . I also liked how the XL pics let me follow her happy trail down to her bush. The little black hairs all over her body are so cute. Of course, she also has stunning boobs . And I really love the juxtaposition of her classic beauty with her funky dye and her nostril piercing. A good mix of class and down'n'dirty'n'sexy.

All this leaves me a bit envious of Jacki, but I suppose if I were in her position, I'd be too entranced to take a photo, so I guess it's better off as is. Kudos are due also to Miss Jacki for an excellent shoot. I'm not much of a photographer, so I can't pinpoint where you went right, but I know enough to say that the result is tops!

Only 39 hours till the video!

Comment

already said but woooowww...this is an awesome photo
                                            but she is also GORGEOUS and i may be slightly in love. a lot in love. wow.

Comment

oh my god!!!!
                                              this girl is absolutelty stunning. i hope she jumps on here to have a chat with us, and then i can find out if she will be willing to do some girl/girl stuff????

Comment

Originally posted by blaire View Post
                                                oh my god!!!!
                                                this girl is absolutelty stunning. i hope she jumps on here to have a chat with us, and then i can find out if she will be willing to do some girl/girl stuff????
                                                I do too Blaire!!!

Comment

she is MINE. haha. i have claimed her as my own.

Comment

OMG this girl is hot. Super hot. I hope there is more to come and a bit more raunch. IMs an GGs please, pretty please.

Comment

yes,yes yes... this girl is perfect for to have sex with! lol tier 3 wishlist.. VALENTINA GIRL your are the one for me.. sweet and delicious.. mmm

Comment

A lovely shoot especially for a first! Look forward to seeing more of you! Keep up the good work!

Comment

Wow, Valentina is so gorgeous: you did an absolutely superb job seducing her with your camera, Jacki. This set absolutelu proves that you don't need gynaecological detail for a set to be hot as hell (with apologies to showmeyourtwat who must be despondent!).

However, I notice all you hot AW ladies are already buzzing around this cute little honeypot. So there's your challenge, should you care to take it: can you seduce sweet Valentina into a T2 ~ or maybe even a T3???? You know lots of your fans would be forever in your debt if you could....

Comment

Originally posted by takochan View Post
                                                            Very beautiful — but I'm puzzling over why her hand looks strangely bigger in proportion to the arm that is attached to it. It this some trick of perspective?

たこちゃん
                                                            different color, too. weird...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X