New Girl/Girl: Angie & Cleo (Tier 3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chico_Hamilton View Post

The other majorly sexy thing about this video is the location. I love sex in hotel rooms, and that bedding, dark purply colour, it just screams 'have sex in me'. Maybe I'm biased cause most of the sex I've had in the last two years has been in hotel rooms, but I'd love to know where that is. Is it a hotel, or is it part of AW HQ made up to look like an expensive four star?

The only thing that turns me on as much as sex in a plush hotel room is sex in the shower... so can't wait for what's coming up with Angie's friend Blaire!
    its actually a bedroom in a house...

Comment

Originally posted by cleo View Post
      It's Angie's bedroom if I remember correctly.. featured in several pics on her own thread

Welcome back Cleo, I liked the part where you stand up against the wall/bed and Angie's eats you kneeling down in front of you (befitting a queen, heh). Quite a feat you managed to keep standing btw!

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
        It's Angie's bedroom if I remember correctly.. featured in several pics on her own thread

Welcome back Cleo, I liked the part where you stand up against the wall/bed and Angie's eats you kneeling down in front of you (befitting a queen, heh). Quite a feat you managed to keep standing btw!
        i was leaning on the bedhead quite alot

Comment

Wow Angie, Cleo,

You've caused my hadrons to collide and now my flabber has been well and truly gasted, a bravura performance from you both so a great big Highland thankyou Angie and Cleo

The whole video was awesome, from so much that was beyond good, I will mention the backstage/before interview segment, this has been a most welcome innovation and this one has set the standard.

Thanks also to Amber, Patience and the team, top this!

tom

Comment

oooooh!! just watched the before vid n angie is just sooooooo gorgeous!!! shes got sooo much personality n confidence! i miss her

Comment

oooooh!! just watched the before vid n angie is just sooooooo gorgeous!!! shes got sooo much personality n confidence! i miss her

So true, much missed, we've still got you though.

Comment

i think im getting better at speaking on camera...before n after interviews were so much more relaxed and animated that my first few were

Comment

i think im getting better at speaking on camera...before n after interviews were so much more relaxed and animated that my first few were
                  One of the many perks of modelling for Abby Winters!! Well, that and getting to have sex with lotsa pretty girls of course

Comment

Ha ha, Cleo, I watched the video again, and you don't actually shut the door! So if it had been a hotel, well the cleaning staff and other guests would have had quite an entertaining afternoon.
                    But the room was lovely, it looked like a plush, four-star boutique hotel. I so *wanted* to stay in that room. Maybe I could come to Australia and stay in it while Angie's away? I won't be any trouble!

I'm with Prince on the whole purple thing. I think it's just the sexiest colour. If I see a girl in a purple dress, I'm instantly attracted, it's almost like Pavlov's dogs and I don't know why!

Comment

angie says what she says during sex, because thats what she says during sex....if she said those things you're suggesting...it would be fake...and thus, be taking away from the "real" element of these beautiful shoots. she's being natural and normal...thats what this is all about
                      Cleo, I have lost count of the number of times you have interjected some very concise, and quietly but
                      devastatingly sane and on-target, comment into a discussion. Nobody, I think, does it quite like you.
                      And to think that, on top of that, you are so beautiful and so awesomely erotic...wow!!!!

Your GG with Angie is utterly breathtaking. You just seem made to make love together. Thank you!!!

たこちゃん

Comment

Nobody answer me

Go, Go, go, Cleo, let some girl lick your Be..Bee...Beeu...Beeuu.....Beeuut....toes and in return you do the same. Pleaseeeeeeeeee. After that, I will die. I'm sure. This is for both of, maybe Angie or Chloe. I'm in heaven. I'm in heaven.

Please some of you girls make my dream come true. I'm so far in the middle of the Caribbean that I need with those hurricanes Gustav and Ike, to cool my body. I love you both with all my hearth.

Kisses by millions.

Comment

oh my god!!!!!!
                          this is such a hot shoot!!!!
                          my dream is to a 3 girl shoot with these too in a waterfall!!!!!

Comment

Oooh...me u and angie in a waterfall that would be hot stufff....

Comment

Fabulous shoot! Cleo you're so delicious and yummy and cuddly and cute and sweet and hot and and and...juicy!!! I think i'm in lurrrrve
                              Not forgetting Angie of course, it takes two to tango and woweee what a performance you two put on!

Here's me looking forward to more GG's with you two, or IM's, or well..anything will do!

Love and hugs from a long-time fan, first-time poster

Comment

O Ftrans. Licking toes and soles

Please some of you girls make my dream come true. I'm so far in the middle of the Caribbean that I need with those hurricanes Gustav and Ike, to cool my body. I love you both with all my hearth.

Dear Frans, where I can find in Abby a video with some girl licking toes and soles? Some of the Abby girls perform this (for me) awesome scene? if yes, who? If not, Please, ask someone if she want to do it.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Chico_Hamilton View Post
                                  My God this is a seriously sexy video!

The onlt criticism is that Cleo had three fantastic orgasms where we never see her face during them - that is one of the sexiest things about watching a g-g video, to see a model's pretty face wrapped in ecstacy as she comes.

I'm with you 100%. Chico _H. Next time that the camera girl or man don't forget this criticism of you and me. Cleo is so gorgeous that we want to see her face when she come.

Comment

Originally posted by feria1 View Post
                                    Dear Frans, where I can find in Abby a video with some girl licking toes and soles?
                                    Nobody has made a list of that activity yet so it's a bit hard to find. I do remember foot-sucking in Angie & Blaire's shoot though.

Comment

best...grinding...ever...

Comment

Finally finished watching the videos... It's always great to watch Angie (I'm not sure I know of another model who gets so into things as her) and the awesome way she gets so flushed as she cums - so like the lovely Sue-Ann! And Cleo's sultry sensuality is really growing on me - those rosy ips and cheeks! (Awww...)

Funny that Cleo (and Angie) should remind me of Cleo's namesake. One of the things I love about AW is the... refreshing approach to their shoots. In Anthony & Cleopatra, Enobarbus says of Cleopatra:
                                        Age cannot wither her, nor custom stale
                                        Her infinite variety. Other women cloy
                                        The appetites they feed, but she makes hungry
                                        Where most she satisfies...

- Adam

Comment

Just had to pop by this thread and say that I really like this shoot. Both stills and video are really great, and I haven't looked at many Tier 3 Girl-Girls lately. So thanks to the awesome shoot staff and the wonderfully stunning models for bringing us this one.

Hopefully there are many more like this that I am yet to discover! (How am I going to get any work done if I need to explore the site MORE?!)

s

Comment

I was suposed to check out the new mystery shoot but this was in the random shoot thing, I've seen it before but I couldn't help myself, WHAT AN AWSOME SHOOT!! whoever paired up Cleo and Angie deserves a medal or something

well mystery shoot after work then

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                            Working...
                                            X