Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Annalisa & Blaire (Tier 3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

This place is falling apart, yesterday Erinn's shoot was pulled off and replaced by an IM and today it's this one, Annalisa & Blaire and nobody is mentioning it.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
      This place is falling apart, yesterday Erinn's shoot was pulled off and replaced by an IM and today it's this one, Annalisa & Blaire and nobody is mentioning it.
      As far as I know there was/is a problem with the stills which HQ will fix tomorrow hopefully (tuesday Melbourne time, about four hours from now).

This shoot has NOT been removed and is expected to be released just a bit later, for which we're sorry

Comment

I am so gonna love this. I love showers. I think that *everyone* should have sex in the shower at least once in their life, anyone who's never done it just doesn't know what they're missing!

Comment

Good news!

This shoot is going live in about 10 minutes, at 40 minutes past the hour wherever you are.

Comment

Am I up??

Yeah!! This was a truly fine set. These two clearly had "it" for each other and we are most privileged to be allowed a "peek"!

Truly!! It was a great set!! More, please!

Comment

This is one helluva raunchy shoot featuring two very very sexy ladies, thankyou Annalisa and Blaire for a wonderful shoot and some most stimulating viewing. Thankyou to Jacki and the team.
              I am really looking forward to the video.

tom

Comment

OH MY GOD!!!!
                this was truely one hot shoot to make.
                it was just so sexy in every aspect, and i am getting excited just thinking about it now!!!!
                so much horniness was going on, and the water and everthing was just WOW!!!!

Comment

Hot damn! My mind is officially blown.

Comment

Blaire yet again you have raised the bar at AW! Outstanding video, I'm officially your #1 fan now!!

Comment

This shoot worked surprisingly well with the water. I feared it would drown out the audio, but that went ok.

If think Blaire fell sliiiightly short of her stated goal to make Analisa come 987 times, but that's ok Don't think Analisa had any complains, heh

Comment

i done okay though!!!!
                        annalisa said she had only ever come a maximum of twice, i think i got her to 3 or 4 which was terrific on my part!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ardsfc View Post
                          Blaire yet again you have raised the bar at AW! Outstanding video, I'm officially your #1 fan now!!

Thank you so much ardsfc your making me blush!!!!!!

Comment

hot stufff!!!! only looked at the stills...but theyre smokin!

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                              This shoot worked surprisingly well with the water. I feared it would drown out the audio, but that went ok.

If think Blaire fell sliiiightly short of her stated goal to make Analisa come 987 times, but that's ok Don't think Analisa had any complains, heh
                              For some reason, I thought a camera lens would mist up in a shower, and most of the video would be taken up by wiping the lenses.
                              I'm so glad that wasn't a problem, cause this video is as wonderful as I expected. Shower sex rocks! I can't imagine how totally arousing it must have been for Annalisa to be lying on the floor with water cascading all over her body, while the lovely Blaire fingers and eats her out... no wonder she came so hard,it looked like one of those shuddering ones that make everywhere tingle... like the ones I have on the all-too-rare occasions I have sex in the shower.

Comment

This is one raunchy hot steamy video, another tour de force. Thankyou and well done to Annalisa and Blaire for a thoroughly enjoyable experience.

tom

Comment

you are very welcome tom tom im so glad you enjoyed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blaire View Post
                                    i done okay though!!!!
                                    annalisa said she had only ever come a maximum of twice, i think i got her to 3 or 4 which was terrific on my part!!!!!
                                    Yeah, very impressive. You must have been rather hungry

Comment

Top of the class

A wonderful stills shoot (I've still to catch up with the videos), but out of so many wonderful shots, this is my favourite:-

I just love the amazing intensity in Blaire's eyes. Wowee zowee, you are two hot ladies (but then we knew that about the wonderous Blaire from her amazing thread on the boards).

Comment

Annalisa & Blaire, you two are simply Superb! lovely stills and deliciously hot videos. That before video is pretty sweet and hilarious at times.

Comment

The before video was really fun and entertaining. Annalisa and Blaire both looked great - and Blaire blew me away with her extrovert personality. It was generous of her to acknowledge the board members too. Nice cameos from the staff - Melita, Jacki, Patience and Chloe B. Interestingly from Annalisa that apparently in Sweden she says "Puss, puss" just before she hangs up the phone.

Comment

Glub, glub, glub.

I thought Blaire was in danger of drowning at one point.

A terrific shoot and video fron two passionate women.

Comment

Originally posted by Breezer View Post
                                              A wonderful stills shoot (I've still to catch up with the videos), but out of so many wonderful shots, this is my favourite:-

www.abbywinters.com/main.php?page=image&index=240&shoot=7201

I just love the amazing intensity in Blaire's eyes. Wowee zowee, you are two hot ladies (but then we knew that about the wonderous Blaire from her amazing thread on the boards).
                                              You are such a flirt Breezer!!!!

Comment

A very hot T3 with two very lovely girls, the bathroom as an interesting and exciting change of setting and the peeing by Annalisa as a very nice extra. Thank you, girls, it was a great joy to watch this video.

Comment

Originally posted by blaire View Post
                                                  You are such a flirt Breezer!!!!
                                                  Me flirt? ~ nah! That was meant to be full-on seduction!!! (Damn it obviously didn't work )

Comment

Wow! Just now getting to see it. Gosh Blaire I didn't think anything could top your vid with Angie for hotness, but this one may just do it! The height difference was interesting too! It looks like you didn't even have to bend down to tongue her nipples. Kind of raises the bar for your mystery tier 3 partner and hopefully Cleo coming up soon!! I'm sure they'll be more than up to the task though.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                    Working...
                                                    X