Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 45

Thread: New Model: Alera

  1. #1
    Wields limited power
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Axiom hovering over the Netherlands
    Posts
    13,129

    New Model: Alera

    New Model: Alera
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #2
    AW Model blaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    3,270
    Absolutely stunnig girl!!!!
    Cant wait for this shoot to come out and to see what this beauty has to offer.
    Hoping she is up for T3s in the future as she would definately be on my list.
    love love love her beatuiful face and truely natural beauty!!!!

  3. #3
    Plenty To Say
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Alabama, USA
    Posts
    539
    Quote Originally Posted by blaire View Post
    Absolutely stunnig girl!!!!
    Cant wait for this shoot to come out and to see what this beauty has to offer.
    Hoping she is up for T3s in the future as she would definately be on my list.
    love love love her beatuiful face and truely natural beauty!!!!
    Yes that would be hot!

  4. #4
    Wields limited power
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Axiom hovering over the Netherlands
    Posts
    13,129
    Quote Originally Posted by blaire View Post
    Absolutely stunning girl!!!!
    Cant wait for this shoot to come out and to see what this beauty has to offer.
    Hoping she is up for T3s in the future as she would definitely be on my list.
    Hey Blaire, did you know you can make you own AW lists? Read this page for more info. Other lists made by models and staff are here. You can even add comments to pics in your own lists

  5. #5
    Plenty To Say
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Alabama, USA
    Posts
    539
    Quote Originally Posted by Frans View Post
    Hey Blaire, did you know you can make you own AW lists? Read this page for more info. Other lists made by models and staff are here. You can even add comments to pics in your own lists
    Thanks for the lists link Frans. I had forgotten about model's personal lists.

  6. #6
    Permanent Resident
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Lake Ontario shoreline,mid state New York
    Posts
    2,020
    dark hair ,beautiful smile a very good combination

  7. #7
    Plenty To Say
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    287
    Beautiful girl and marvelous photos, but I feel it's a little bit too coy, rather like those 60s pinup magazine shoots where they were shy about showing certain bits! Now I will have to wait for Alera to come back for a redux and hope she loses her inhibitions...

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    7
    Beautiful addition to the AW lineup, looking forward to seeing a lot more of lovely Alera in future

  9. #9
    Plenty To Say
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Between the Red and Rio Grande
    Posts
    818
    Quote Originally Posted by Robinson View Post
    rather like those 60s pinup magazine shoots
    I had the same thought, but in my opinion that's not a bad thing.

    Real life has been kicking my butt lately, so this is the first shoot in some time that I've viewed all the way through. The pose in pics 117-124 is my favorite, so thanks, Jacki, for the treat! I hope we see plenty more of Alera's beautiful smile, lovely skin, fantastic breasts, and whatever else she wants to show.


    HM

  10. #10
    Plenty To Say
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    474
    Alera has such sexy eyes and a beautiful smile.
    The rest isn't bad either.

  11. #11
    Plenty To Say
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    591
    Quote Originally Posted by sherharazad View Post
    Alera has such sexy eyes and a beautiful smile.
    The rest isn't bad either.
    I agree but was hoping to see more of her than what this shoot reveals.

  12. #12
    Plenty To Say
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Alabama, USA
    Posts
    539
    Quote Originally Posted by crunchtime View Post
    I agree but was hoping to see more of her than what this shoot reveals.
    maybe we will get lucky w/ the video.

  13. #13
    AW Staff Can't stop posting jacki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    754
    hi folks...so nice to read all your lovely words. In regards to the comments about seeing more. Most of you are aware, but for those who are new to the site and the boards, each model chooses the intensity of her posing. Sometimes models are more explicit than others, and we welcome and adore each model for whatever she is comfortable with sharing with us. There is a beauty in all levels of posing, even just the "nude only's". I know though the natural intensity that builds when viewing a model getting undressed. A fun way that I view shoots is that if you have no expectation as to where the shoot is going , then you're always pleasantly surprised with all the unveiling's that a model shares, no matter how explicit or modest. Thanks again for your support guys and girls. Xx

  14. #14
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by jacki View Post
    ...A fun way that I view shoots is that if you have no expectation as to where the shoot is going , then you're always pleasantly surprised with all the unveiling's that a model shares, no matter how explicit or modest. Thanks again for your support guys and girls. Xx
    I always have a quick view of the last ten or so thumbnails of a set before I actually sit down and enjoy the full-size pictures of the whole set from the start, that way I have an idea where the set is going but still the sense of excitement and anticipation is there from not having seen the main body (so to speak) of the set.

    Works for me and so far I haven't been disappointed

  15. #15
    Posting Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    A Highland chentleman in the great Wen
    Posts
    12,797
    A lovely shoot with the delightful Alera, I agree with Blaire's comment
    love love love her beatuiful face and truely natural beauty!!!!
    I hope that there will be more shoots with Alera.
    Thank you to Jacki both for the shoot and for her comments in particular
    and we welcome and adore each model for whatever she is comfortable with sharing with us. There is a beauty in all levels of posing, even just the "nude only's".
    tom

  16. #16
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1

    Alera

    !st time blogger @ AW nice stills ..I didn't think I would appreciate the stills but after I downloaded them Wow Alera is amazing Can't wait to know who(m) is going to break This wild beast.

    Sincerely s404
    Best Wishes and Good Business

  17. #17
    Posting Champion
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Montreal suburb, Canada,
    Posts
    5,952
    I agree with Robinson & Havemercy, I was expecting more and not necessarely explicit, but not even a front nude pic??? It's like showing an ice cream cone without the ice cream.

  18. #18
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by casgrain View Post
    I agree with Robinson & Havemercy, I was expecting more and not necessarely explicit, but not even a front nude pic??? It's like showing an ice cream cone without the ice cream.
    I prefer to think she's keeping us in suspense and saving the best for future shoots

  19. #19
    Plenty To Say
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by casgrain View Post
    I agree with Robinson & Havemercy, I was expecting more and not necessarely explicit, but not even a front nude pic??? It's like showing an ice cream cone without the ice cream.
    Right on the money. Casgrain.

    If the shoot were in black and white w'ed be bact in the 1950's. This is on the same plane as the T2's which have gratefully disappeared from AW.

    Sorry Jacki, we out here in AW subscriber land expect more than a tease shoot.

  20. #20
    Plenty To Say
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Between the Red and Rio Grande
    Posts
    818
    The only requirement for an AW shoot is full nudity, and nobody can deny that Alera is indeed (eventually) fully nude. Beyond that, exactly how much is shown and the angle from which it is shown is up to the model, not the photographer/videographer. Some show more, some show less. End of story. Sure, there are much more explicit shoots available on this site. Is it really so bad that this one leaves a little to the imagination? Where's the respect for the model's wishes we all profess to care about? Seems to me that the more folks whine, the less Alera would even consider doing a more explicit shoot.

    HM

  21. #21
    Wields limited power
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Axiom hovering over the Netherlands
    Posts
    13,129
    Quote Originally Posted by crunchtime3 View Post
    This is on the same plane as the T2's which have gratefully disappeared from AW.
    You don't like tier2's? Interesting, first time I hear that... I'll guess you don't like the fact the girls don't go 'all the way' in those shoots? The tier2 and tier1 shoots will return eventually. I suppose you consider such shoots 'teasing shoots' as well?

    Not every shoot will be to every member's liking, good thing many shoots go life every week

  22. #22
    Wields limited power
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Axiom hovering over the Netherlands
    Posts
    13,129
    I like this pic, can't really describe why but I like it

    Now if somebody can explain why Alera looks more tanned in the video compared to the stills...

  23. #23
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Frans View Post
    I like this pic, can't really describe why but I like it
    Nice one

    [/quote]Now if somebody can explain why Alera looks more tanned in the video compared to the stills... [/quote]

    IMO White balance looks a bit off, everything has a magenta-ish cast. Looks to be a bit underexposed too, the vid that is, not Alera

  24. #24
    Plenty To Say
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    305
    Alera is very alluring and very sexy I love her look and in this day and age I prefer to see a slightly fuller body than a candlestick thin model it just doesn't turn me on.
    And I love the titilation of a shoot that doesn't show everything
    1: The model needs to be comfortable in what she is doing and T1 & T2 can be just as sexy as a full on T3.
    2: Doing a T1 or 2 gives us something to look forward to in the future, expection is a powerfull sexual toy and lets not forget that the biggest sexual organ of the lot is our brain and our dreams of future events with this wonderfull example of womanhood called alera we really have smething to look forward to in the future

  25. #25
    Posting Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    5,567
    I think Alera comes up as prettier and sexier in the video than the stills so I must like her 'more tanned' look. Learnt she is Moroccan born but now a Melbourne gal - which is what she sounds like in her easy, relaxed interview. IIRC the explicitness level for AW starts at full nude, legs together which is definitely what you get in the video.

  26. #26
    Posting Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    A Highland chentleman in the great Wen
    Posts
    12,797
    An enjoyable video of the delightful and alluring Alera albeit more 'tanned' than in the stills. I'm looking forward to seeing more shoots with Alera.

    tom

  27. #27
    Still Exploring
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    25
    personally I'm pretty much thrilled to see any parts of Aleras body!

  28. #28
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2

    Alera the beautiful.

    I was browsing this site and I came across Alera's photos that were so seductively alluring, I signed up immediately and started downloading her images! If it were realistically possible, I would fly to Australia to meet this beautiful Goddess.

  29. #29
    Plenty To Say
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    591
    Quote Originally Posted by Havemercy View Post
    The only requirement for an AW shoot is full nudity, and nobody can deny that Alera is indeed (eventually) fully nude. Beyond that, exactly how much is shown and the angle from which it is shown is up to the model, not the photographer/videographer. Some show more, some show less. End of story. Sure, there are much more explicit shoots available on this site. Is it really so bad that this one leaves a little to the imagination? Where's the respect for the model's wishes we all profess to care about? Seems to me that the more folks whine, the less Alera would even consider doing a more explicit shoot.

    HM
    I find it amazing how stating one's likes and preferences gets translated into a "whine". And BTW take a look at how AW markets itself as shown in the weekly updates--it's a good jumping off point as to what AW will offer.

  30. #30
    Plenty To Say
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    591
    Quote Originally Posted by Frans View Post
    You don't like tier2's? Interesting, first time I hear that... I'll guess you don't like the fact the girls don't go 'all the way' in those shoots? The tier2 and tier1 shoots will return eventually. I suppose you consider such shoots 'teasing shoots' as well?
    Yes I do and hope they don't return. At the other end of the spectrum, I am not a fan of the gynocological shots which many like.
    It's also true that everyone can't be pleased all the time and as long as AW, for the majority of the time, produces shoots which I do like......I shall continue to subscribe. That is why we all subscribe............it isbecause we are pleased most of the time by AW's shoots, production and innovativeness. So let's step back a little and allow honest airing of member's thoughts on a forum without the inference that any criticsim is unwarranted and off the page.

  31. #31
    Wields limited power
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Axiom hovering over the Netherlands
    Posts
    13,129
    Quote Originally Posted by crunchtime View Post
    Yes I do and hope they don't return. At the other end of the spectrum, I am not a fan of the gynecological shots which many like.
    Do you like the tier1 shoots like Yoga Girls, or do you only like tier3's?

    Quote Originally Posted by crunchtime View Post
    That is why we all subscribe............it is because we are pleased most of the time by AW's shoots, production and innovativeness. So let's step back a little and allow honest airing of member's thoughts on a forum without the inference that any criticism is unwarranted and off the page.
    Criticism on the shoots is fine, after all without feedback it's sorta hard to improve Saying you want to see more explicit shoots is fine too. Criticizing the model for not doing a more explicit shoot is not fine. You might want to visit this thread which talks about non-explicit shoots in general (to keep this here thread a bit more about Alera)

    Maybe Alera will one day do a tier1, who knows

  32. #32
    Wields limited power
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Axiom hovering over the Netherlands
    Posts
    13,129
    Quote Originally Posted by edutch54 View Post
    I was browsing this site and I came across Alera's photos that were so seductively alluring, I signed up immediately and started downloading her images! If it were realistically possible, I would fly to Australia to meet this beautiful Goddess.
    Hi edutch, you're a fellow dutchy by chance? Welcome to the forums, great to hear you signed up for this shoot. Jacki (stills photographer of this shoot) will be so pleased to read that!

  33. #33
    Plenty To Say
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    591
    Criticism on the shoots is fine, after all without feedback it's sorta hard to improve Saying you want to see more explicit shoots is fine too. Criticizing the model for not doing a more explicit shoot is not fine.

    Frans:

    What page are you on?
    I am trying to find where anyone criticised the model.
    The softness, if you will, of the shoot was criticised and mildly at that. It was more of a wish to see comment.
    If criticizm is allowed, then ALL criticism is fair game, not what you think is "fine" or "not fine".
    I checked out the thread you alluded to and noted with disappointment how the one member who had the temerity to like less soft shoots was practically shot out of the water.

    Alera is a lovely girl. And why wouldn't anyone want to see more of her?

  34. #34
    Wields limited power
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Axiom hovering over the Netherlands
    Posts
    13,129
    Quote Originally Posted by crunchtime View Post
    I am trying to find where anyone criticized the model. The softness, if you will, of the shoot was criticized and mildly at that.
    Someone asked what criticism was allowed or something like that I think? The above was the answer to that.

    Quote Originally Posted by crunchtime View Post
    If criticism is allowed, then ALL criticism is fair game, not what you think is "fine" or not fine".
    Well.. actually.. read this: http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...&id=ForumRules , might be useful.

    Quote Originally Posted by crunchtime View Post
    Alera is a lovely girl. And why wouldn't anyone want to see more of her?
    No argument there

  35. #35
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2

    Fellow dutchy by chance?

    Quote Originally Posted by Frans View Post
    Hi edutch, you're a fellow dutchy by chance? Welcome to the forums, great to hear you signed up for this shoot. Jacki (stills photographer of this shoot) will be so pleased to read that!
    Glad to be here! Yes, I'm Dutch-American living in the Great NorthWest.
    Alera is the most stunning woman I've seen in many, many years. Do you know
    what ethnicity she may be?

  36. #36
    Wields limited power
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Axiom hovering over the Netherlands
    Posts
    13,129
    Quote Originally Posted by edutch54 View Post
    Do you know what ethnicity she may be?
    She was born in Morocco but moved to Australia at a very early age. She also mentions that in her video, might want to download it.

    This dutchy is still living in the Netherlands, a different kind of 'down under' shall we say

  37. #37
    AW Staff Can't stop posting jacki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    754
    Hi folks...wow this thread has been on fire since my last response. Cheers to all the lovely thoughts that followed and also all the beautiful compliments of Alera. She is a gorgeous creature and deserves to be showered with adoration! In reply to a few comments about full frontal nude. Depending on location, some (most) of the rooms we shoot in are very small. There isn't a lot of room to move backwards, and so to get a full frontal nude I have to zoom right out. By doing this however, the proportions of a model get a little warped. Sometimes we use this as a creative technique to give a shot some quirk. But when trying to exhibit a models true proportions it can sometimes not be true to real life. And sometimes it's fun to keep a shoot close to the ground (Hayley T shoot) for something fun and different. If this is a preferred shot to get though, by all means I will be onto it. Just understand though that depending on space etc, the shot may be a little 'stretched' due to zooming out. Ta folks. X

  38. #38
    Enjoys It Here
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    167
    Alera, what beautiful eyes and dazzling smile... and Jacki thank you for this and this shot among many fine ones - I enjoy the occasional side and profile views that reveal even more beauty.

  39. #39
    Posting Champion
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    FEMA Region V
    Posts
    7,028
    Jacki, thank you for the superb photos!

    Quote Originally Posted by Frans View Post
    I like this pic, can't really describe why but I like it
    ...
    That picture of Alera, that Frans noted is such a great composition. Although a nude photo, your eye is drawn right to her eyes. IMO, Alera's most beautiful feature.
    Closely followed by her pretty smile and great boobs!

  40. #40
    Plenty To Say
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by Frans View Post
    Someone asked what criticism was allowed or something like that I think? The above was the answer to that.

    Well.. actually.. read this: http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...&id=ForumRules , might be useful.

    Having read the rules I find nothing on this board violated them in any way. If they were violated I am sure the Moderator would have removed the offending post. 'Nuf said, methinks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

 
Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.