What the blazes happened on 16th July 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the blazes happened on 16th July 2006

I've been intrigued by this for ages, and can resist the temptation to ask no longer: what the blazes happened on 16th July 2006??? Did Nicole Kidman or Britney Spears start posting? Was Liandra booking dates with users for herself online? Was Susie revealing all her deepest, darkest secrets? Was a 6-AWGirl orgy being broadcast online live? Or what??? According to the statistics on "Who's Online", there were 5,127 users online at one time on that day.

These days, it's pretty unusual to have more than about 20 of us users on the boards ~ and poor Blaire and Cleo regularly end up having conversations with themselves out of boredom! What's happened in 2 years to change all that? Was there some sort of AW credit crunch?

How are you aware of how many people were on the boards 2 years ago?

Comment

Liandra's real name is *****

Comment

I thought you knew I had God-like powers of omniscience, Cleo ~ and will you please get your hand out of your knickers and pay attention while I'm talking to you !

Sadly, it's a bit more mundane than that: if you go to "Quick Links.." and "Who's Online", it tells you up at the top of the page. I suspect it's actually a glitch in the recording system, but it says it there bold as brass!

Comment

Originally posted by chiefbrody View Post
          Liandra's real name is *****
          And Cleo's real name is **** ~ now, if Frans edits that out, I'll know I was right!!! Teehee!

Comment

Originally posted by Breezer View Post
            And Cleo's real name is ****~ now, if Frans edits that out, I'll know I was right!!! Teehee!

or maybe frans is cleveer...and he wont edit it out...so you think it ISNT petunia...but maybe it is??? and it's a decoy? Hmm? Hmm?

Comment

But didn't we clearly work out that it was mavis ?

Comment

These days, it's pretty unusual to have more than about 20 of us users on the boards
                That's because you only see the users that are logged on.
                I guess there's an average of about 400 guests online all the time, lurking on the boards that you don't see but that will be recorded in the stats.

Lxm

Comment

Hey lux!! Over here!! *whispers* you should soooooooooo edit "petunia" out of Breezer's post so he thinks thats my real name

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman View Post
                    That's because you only see the users that are logged on.
                    I guess there's an average of about 400 guests online all the time, lurking on the boards that you don't see but that will be recorded in the stats.

Lxm
                    Thanks for the explanation Lxm ~ and for all you lurkers out there, GET A LIFE, get a moniker and come and join us here chatting, rather than just lurking in the shadows.

Comment

Thanks for the explanation Lxm ~ and for all you lurkers out there, GET A LIFE, get a moniker and come and join us here chatting, rather than just lurking in the shadows.

BREEZER! dont be so mean!!! thats not going to encourage more friends to join us on the boards!!! Cheeky boy! I UN-forgive you for your "emissions!"

Comment

How did such an inane thread become 11 (12 now) posts long?!?1 haha...

Okay...I really am going to bed now.

Comment

Damn, I thought you had gone to bed, Cleo! I was just trying to encourage them to join this happy community here, and have intercourse with all you girls!!! They're missing so much fun. I'm sure Petunia would much rather know the names of her huge fan club, rather than having them lurking anonymously in the shadows.

So can I please be un-UN-forgiven, if I promise to be very, very good while you're asleep????

Comment

Hoy, you, I'll take back what I said about you being drop-dead gorgeous if you call the thread I started "inane": it was genuine curiousity, which Luxman has largely answered. I didn't bring Petunia into all of this ~ oh, shit, I did!

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman View Post
                              voyeurs or spys ? do so many anonymous guests make you feel like a performing seal ? or just me then.

Comment

Breezer are you paul merton ?

Comment

Breezer are you paul merton ?
                                  Have I got news for you

Comment

Originally posted by cleo View Post
                                    Hey lux!! Over here!! *whispers* you should soooooooooo edit "petunia" out of Breezer's post so he thinks thats my real name
                                    But we all know that your real name is Petunia!

Lxm

Comment

See I knew it, Petunia my little petal!

Comment

She doesn't look like a petunia though,this is all a cover up,what were the other choices ?
                                        Mavis,Beatrice,(a princess) Dorothy,Petunia,Grizelda,Ethel,Maude and Doris.

Comment

you guys make me laugh...

Comment

what about the threads/areas/sections that we don't have access to? like the models only section or the affiliates section..? could there have been a big press event on that day??

Comment

She doesn't look like a petunia though,this is all a cover up,what were the other choices ?
                                              Mavis,Beatrice,(a princess) Dorothy,Petunia,Grizelda,Ethel,Maude and Doris.
                                              Chief, I know you worry about the risk of GB shoots spoiling your enjoyment of AW, but I think a T3 between Maude and Doris might be the end of my AW subscription (that kind of low-taste stuff is best left to GoW ~ where Doris is probably Maud's 85-year-old mother ).

However, just to prove I have no prejudices, if there are any gorgeous Maudes and Dorises out there, please feel free to post sexy photos of yourselves here to prove me wrong.

(And, yes, you've guessed, my real name is Cedric).

BREEZER CEDRIC

Comment

However, just to prove I have no prejudices, if there are any gorgeous Maudes and Dorises out there, please feel free to post sexy photos of yourselves here to prove me wrong
                                                Sorry, but as you should know, that's not allowed unless it's an AW model.

Lxm

Comment

....but you may send any sexy pics to my email of course!

Lxm

Comment

BTW: I've moved this thread to Mundane because it's no more really directly site related.

Lxm

Comment

Damn, Luxman, you caught me out ~ OK, all you Dorises and Maude's just form an orderly cue at Luxman's front door, which is at number [address edited by Lxm ~ you know you are not allowed to post personal details, Breezer: this is your final warning]

Comment

Luxman, you have my complete approval to close this thread before it gets even sillier ~ you answered my question hours ago, and it's been going rapdily downhill ever since. I blame PETUNIA!!!

Comment

Well lets see, the following shoots were released around on the day more or less:

Kirra, solo

Alison P, IM

Fallon/Oliva M, g/g tier3

Plenty to see

The 'number of users online' doesn't in any way, shape or form indicate anything about 'users actively participating'. Most of the viewers are prolly from people viewing a shoot's profile page, which auto-loads the relevant forum-thread.

I'm pretty sure that 5000 number is a bug yeah, the forum-server REALLY wouldn't like that ;-)

Comment

Probably a Denial Of Service attack from the cheap seats.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X