Ideas for the next "Special Project"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ideas for the next "Special Project"

I thought the special project a few years back was fantastic!
    Here is a idea that I think would be cool.
    An Abbywinters models cruise where 8 to 12 models take part and are doing shoots together! Fun in the sun, with some beautiful Aussie girls.

What are some other ideas that people have? Summer is coming in Oz.

what was the last special project????

Comment

Originally posted by blaire View Post
      what was the last special project????
      The models who were photographed on a special trip where our model liaisons, past and present, worked together

A shooting trip to Far North Queensland would be nice, prolly no shortage of models willing to come along :-) You can do an underwater/diving shoot there, nice clear water. Lots of pretty wide areas too, some sunbaking.. yeah that should work

Comment

naked sunbaking???

Comment

Originally posted by blaire View Post
          naked sunbaking???
          Works for me You could combine that with naked snorkeling I think, or just do everything naked.. I'm fairly sure the locals wont mind ;-)

Comment

how about an all AW model and staff GG orgy shoot?

Comment

Dreammaker: the thing is, Icould totally see that happening, considering how things went at the party a few weeks back... oh dear.

Comment

yeah, I don't know why, with all of the multiple girl shoots we've seen (Yoga Girls, for example) AW hasn't considered a GG T3 orgy shoot with 6, 8 or maybe 10 girls participating. I'd love to see it.
                Last edited by laktor; 17 October 2008, 04:03 AM.

Comment

6-girl tier3 would be VERY hard to shoot and edit. Esp. editing would be a problem 'cos with so much action what do you show of any given time? Would be a nifty challenge for team Video to capture though

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                    6-girl tier3 would be VERY hard to shoot and edit. Esp. editing would be a problem 'cos with so much action what do you show of any given time? Would be a nifty challenge for team Video to capture though
                    you are right! I would imagine that it would be hard for any videographer or photographer to pay attention to the camera settings and the action with all of that "action" going on... I'd probably freeze and have a heart attack with a huge smile on my face . I wouldn't be able to edit it either... It would be too hard to let some of that footage go.

Comment

Hi,
                      here are some more ideas:

- Karaoke (band)
                      - Halloween party
                      - Ballet class
                      - Sightseeing with AW - abby's girls show you Australia and more ...

Luv Sabrina

Comment

Originally posted by Sabrina View Post
                        Hi,
                        here are some more ideas:

- Karaoke (band)
                        - Halloween party
                        - Ballet class
                        - Sightseeing with AW - abby's girls show you Australia and more ...

Luv Sabrina
                        Yeah that could be a HUGE boost to the tourism industry!!
                        And a Halloween party with costumes coming off. Probably too late to shoot something like that in time for Halloween now though.
                        Last edited by toeluvr; 21 October 2008, 02:37 AM.

Comment

I am a big fan of the guerilla shoots.

Comment

you're going to love the new video with Kara-lee...it's going up in about two days!

Comment

It's great that everyone is contributing ideas to new shoots that can be done and the ones suggested by Sabrina are really cool. I think it would be really different and exciting to do holiday themed shoots. The underwater idea sounds fun as well though it may be a little more complicated to pull off. Anyway I wanted to offer some ideas as well. Some of my ideas for shoots are:
                              -I have always been a fan of girls mud wrestling, but I think if it was in chocolate sauce it would be hotter.
                              -Going with the idea of holiday celebrations there could also be themes of different periods of time like the Roman days as Cleopatra or tribal days in the tatern rags
                              -The last idea I had was to do a Moulin Rouge shoot where 4 or more girls could have the old fashioned feathers and showgirl outfits to take off each other in a glamorous back drop
                              Those were just some of my ideas so let me know what you think or if you have ideas on how to expand my suggestions.
                              XXX Laura_t

Comment

I am a fan of QLD shoots, and the first idea, the BIG gg cruise sounds like a hot and very good thing too see!

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                  The models who were photographed on a special trip where our model liaisons, past and present, worked together

A shooting trip to Far North Queensland would be nice, prolly no shortage of models willing to come along :-) You can do an underwater/diving shoot there, nice clear water. Lots of pretty wide areas too, some sunbaking.. yeah that should work
                                  hate to be a party pooper, but i love the earlier AW models, they seemed so pure and really (in my opinion) represent what the site is all about.

Comment

i agree.. who are this pack? of AW EARLIER MODELS?

Comment

Originally posted by juanita View Post
                                      i agree.. who are this pack? of AW EARLIER MODELS?
                                      Errr.. if you click the link above you get to see not only their pics but also their names to right of those pics

Comment

i think if the model partys are going to continue in this crazy fashion then there is deff a shoot to be had in that.
                                        i'm also still waiting to get called up for the band shoot. someone mentioned somthing bout getting us musicans together and doing a jam shoot i still think that'd be hot.

Comment

I wondered about the idea of hiring a couple of nice camper vans and heading off for a AW Road Trip with a gang of models, photographers and videographers. I'm sure there would be lots of opportunities for T1s and T2s along the way, and I'd love to see some amazing Australian scenery, as well as the amazing scenery the AW ladies always offer themselves!

With so much horniness around, I suspect the odd IM and DIM would happen naturally, and it would be rude not to share them with AW fans ~ and wouldn't a camper van be an amazing place for some hot T3s too (and the models could self-select their partners)??? You could have a special "on the road" week of photos and videos when they get back. Nobody but AW could do that and make it work, but I reckon you guys would do it so well....

Comment

Originally posted by Breezer View Post
                                            I wondered about the idea of hiring a couple of nice camper vans and heading off for a AW Road Trip with a gang of models, photographers and videographers. I'm sure there would be lots of opportunities for T1s and T2s along the way, and I'd love to see some amazing Australian scenery, as well as the amazing scenery the AW ladies always offer themselves!

With so much horniness around, I suspect the odd IM and DIM would happen naturally, and it would be rude not to share them with AW fans ~ and wouldn't a camper van be an amazing place for some hot T3s too (and the models could self-select their partners)??? You could have a special "on the road" week of photos and videos when they get back. Nobody but AW could do that and make it work, but I reckon you guys would do it so well....

Sounds like a normal contiki tour that many Aussie and Kiwi's take around Europe.. except a bus instead of camper vans.... But does sound like a great Idea.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                                              Sounds like a normal contiki tour that many Aussie and Kiwi's take around Europe.. except a bus instead of camper vans.... But does sound like a great Idea.
                                              Exactly, Pinky, something that would come naturally to all the AW naturals !

Comment

Laura_t, I love the way you think! Fantastic ideas! I hope AW will support even one of those projects. I especially like the Moulin Rouge idea and think the girls who are in to it would feel so sexy -it makes me want to model for AW (I am a bit too old unfortunately).

Comment

And I love, love, love the idea of a group of girls going on some kind of trip where there is no plan about exactly who is going to do what with whom and things just unfold as they will...

Comment

new ideas?

the girls are oiling each other and during this time they begin a gentle and delicate sexy play finishing with a GG hardcoregame

the girls visit a finish sauna with a fantastic ilumination on the sweating bodys and skins - The Begin shows the girls clothes of and the finish maybe a double (or triple?) IM

the visit of an adventure playground with clothes of with water pistols

Comment

Maybe some New ideas?
                                                      Love and hugs Sabrina

Comment

It's been quite awhile since AW producer VidDude treated us all to this rather cool adventure film. Wouldn't it be nice to see the AW vid production crew do something like this again?

Comment

Sabrina and Wolfgangbuster, that's funny, reviving a very old bookmanz thread. You never know though, maybe something really cool like the Special Project could happen in the future! Some really great Aussie (and Kiwi) models have visited AW since the moved from Australia, Hayden, Rose, & Scarlet. I know that several of the great Aussie models from before the move to Amsterdam, would love to come back and visit us with new shoots. Off the top of my head I'm thinking maybe Daria, Immie, and Katherine F. How exciting would that be!

Comment

I have this recurrent fantasy of doing this awesome road trip across america multi-part shoot, where I play tour guide to a certain AW photographer/videographer. Tons of new spontaneous locations, meeting up with new people along way. I mean, it would be fun without the cameras, but I enjoy imaging the trip through the view of a lens. It would be really different, but I think it would have an interesting raw feel.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X