Toys - Pah who needs 'em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toys - Pah who needs 'em

Too often it seems that girls in videos who use toys, do so to just to fill their videos.

Why suck on a vibrator? I even once heard of a model blowing a metal vibrator only to have had chipped her teeth with it. What does a vibrator do for you that loving fingers can't? I don't know (really I don't) but the best thing besides a vibrator, which Sapphic Erotica and Viv Thomas showcase often, is fingers plus kissing. It just isn't the same when there is a toy.

I've seen a few good scenes with toys but generally they seem to just be going through the motions. Where if a video is supposed to feature a person pleasuring themselves, why does it always seem so pointless?

Originally I hated anything hetero, now I just hate anything with toys.

I agree (I appreciate those who do like it ) toys do nothing for me whatsoever.

Comment

Already discussed in g/g shoot using toys. I usually don't mind toy-usage in IM's or DIM shoots.

Comment

I like 'em in the image sets. I like any type of insertions. Keep 'em coming!

Comment

who needs em?

i guess nobody needs them....but theyre fun and something different and i for one definitely enjoy them!

Comment

there are some girls out there who cant get themselves off using there hands!
            does that mean that the dont deserve to get off because they need the extra help to get there???
            i used to be one of those girls who couldnt get myself off using my hands, which is why i have a huge collection of vibrators, as i beleive i have the right to orgasm too!
            i taught myself to cum using my hands only just recently however it takes me a very long time to make that appen, and sometimes i just want to orgasm quickly!
            and you mention fingers and kissing! im sorry but that is a little impossible to do on myself....
            and some girls actually suck on a virbator to make it wet so it will actually go into the vagina, or do expect it to go in without any wetness!!!

Comment

you tell him baby....

I think he may be confused with what he likes to see with what actually wil stimulate the model.

lzimbu, have you seen how fast those vibrators can hummmmm, fingers can't keep up with that. no way...

Let the girl have some fun... thats what I say

MrPinkEyes

Comment

Originally posted by blaire View Post
                i used to be one of those girls who couldn't get myself off using my hands, which is why i have a huge collection of vibrators, as i believe i have the right to orgasm too!
                Sure you do, preferably on camera even Why do you have so many vibes, you only need one or two who get the job done surely? Or do they break easily? (Marigold wore out one of her vibes, she was sooo sad about it)

Comment

Originally posted by cleo View Post
                  i guess nobody needs them....but theyre fun and something different and i for one definitely enjoy them!
                  LIES! I need mine. At home I'm too lazy to do any work, so butterflies are the only way to go.
                  On topic to the thread, they arent always useless in shoots but I dont get giving oral to one. Weird

Comment

^ Which was my original point, how is giving head to a toy erotic? I guess being a guy there is some latent animosity at work..

Originally posted by blaire View Post
                    there are some girls out there who cant get themselves off using there hands!
                    does that mean that the dont deserve to get off because they need the extra help to get there???
                    i used to be one of those girls who couldnt get myself off using my hands, which is why i have a huge collection of vibrators, as i beleive i have the right to orgasm too!
                    i taught myself to cum using my hands only just recently however it takes me a very long time to make that appen, and sometimes i just want to orgasm quickly!
                    and you mention fingers and kissing! im sorry but that is a little impossible to do on myself....
                    and some girls actually suck on a virbator to make it wet so it will actually go into the vagina, or do expect it to go in without any wetness!!!
                    Which is the answer I'm looking for. Thanks Blaire.

Where yes lube is a requirement.. I can't get around the idea of putting something like that in my mouth.. = I'm lame I know.

Comment

I love toys. Just like sex with a partner it's good to mix things up occasionally... fingers/toys/both etc.

I think there's a thread around called fingers Vs Toys or something like that, you might find it interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post
                        I think there's a thread around called fingers Vs Toys or something like that, you might find it interesting.
                        This one? Vibrators or fingers?

Welcome back btw! Bought any exciting new toys over in the US? I'd imagine there is plenty of choice there

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                          Bought any exciting new toys over in the US? I'd imagine there is plenty of choice there
                          Actually, I didn't bring any back with me although Toby sent me a Hello Kitty vibrator from Japan!

Comment

Originally posted by lzimbu View Post
                            Too often it seems that girls in videos who use toys, do so to just to fill their videos.

Why suck on a vibrator? I even once heard of a model blowing a metal vibrator only to have had chipped her teeth with it. What does a vibrator do for you that loving fingers can't? I don't know (really I don't) but the best thing besides a vibrator, which Sapphic Erotica and Viv Thomas showcase often, is fingers plus kissing. It just isn't the same when there is a toy.

I've seen a few good scenes with toys but generally they seem to just be going through the motions. Where if a video is supposed to feature a person pleasuring themselves, why does it always seem so pointless?

Originally I hated anything hetero, now I just hate anything with toys.

HAHAHA @ chipping teeth on a metal vibrator. what a dumbass, sorry it had to be said.

Vibes are fun, they go faster than your hands can and as a masturbating champion I have to say that sometimes my wrist actually cramps up and cannot keep up with my body in that crucial moment when you're resting on the cliff's edge of an orgasm.

Sometimes I like using two or three at a time, one to fill every orifice and the other to rest on my clit. It feels like your entire bottom half is massaging you into ecstacy.

Has anyone seen a site called Fucking Machines? Now THAT looks like some fun...

However, I do appreciate my hands when I don't have batteries and I do use them a lot more than any of my toys, its just a lot easier and doesn't require as much maintenance.

I don't get the blow job on the vibrator/toy thing either, its probably something she saw somewhere else and decided to do it to appear even more sexier because whereas a toy inside you nothing like a real cock but still feels really awesome, blowing a toy is absolutely p-o-i-n-t-l-e-s-s in my opinion.

Comment

Hi,
                              since I love toys a lot here are my thoughts.

A toy is the single most powerful form of stimulation you can use to give pleasure to your body. Further

- A toy won't break the heart
                              - No (sexually) transmissible diseases
                              - You can not become pregnant
                              - A lot of pleasure and fun
                              - A toy can be replaced in case of break down

That saying I think any girl should at least own one toy.
                              I would miss something.

Luv Sabrina

Comment

Yeah, I'm sort of ho hum about toys, myself. They're good fun, and I'm not sure I get why anyone would have a problem with them. Personally, I do prefer my fingers, because I can control exactly what I am doing with them, whereas it's a little trickier with toys, I find. That, and I don't like the fact that a toy can't feel me, it's just an inorganic piece of silicone, and it doesn't warm to my touch the way flesh does.

That being said though, the Joyberry is love! *swoons*

I do agree on the sucking a vibrator bit though... I mean, wtf? But I do like having a phallus at my disposal, for when my fingers just aren't enough. I'm a penetration girl, and fingers can only do so much in that department. Sure I can still get off, but sometimes, there's just a very strong desire for cock that fingers just can't satisfy, and at times like that, a vibrator comes a lot closer. Mind you, after I've come with the vibe, I find that I have to get myself off a second time with my fingers, just to be happy... weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                  Sure you do, preferably on camera even Why do you have so many vibes, you only need one or two who get the job done surely? Or do they break easily? (Marigold wore out one of her vibes, she was sooo sad about it)
                                  vibrators to me are kind of like shoes!!! if i see a pretty one i want it, no matter how many i already have!!!!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                  Working...
                                  X