Backstage videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backstage videos

I know that you have done "backstage videos" before, but how about shooting an occasional backstage video of solo model photo shoots? I liked Emm's latest video because we could see her personality more in a less scripted video. Not to mention we will get to see more of the beautiful Toby! lol..

Originally posted by Dreammaker182 View Post
    I know that you have done "backstage videos" before, but how about shooting an occasional backstage video of solo model photo shoots? I liked Emm's latest video because we could see her personality more in a less scripted video. Not to mention we will get to see more of the beautiful Toby! lol..
    Here you go: http://abbywinters.com/main.php?page=profile&model=2263 2nd vid.

Seeing Toby more is of course always a nice bonus

Comment

I love that they're now encorporating more backstage -esque stuff into the before vids for GG shoots....coz as u can see in mine and zoras one...so much random shit goes on behind the scenes and its so much fun. I swear, all i do is laugh when i'm with the Abby Crew!

Comment

Originally posted by cleo View Post
        I love that they're now encorporating more backstage -esque stuff into the before vids for GG shoots....coz as u can see in mine and zoras one...so much random shit goes on behind the scenes and its so much fun. I swear, all i do is laugh when i'm with the Abby Crew!
        I heartily agree they enhance the whole experience of watching a T3. The interactions between models, models and the crew, crew and crew, there are probably further permutations, I seem to remember the lights being introduced in one! It is good the see and hear the crew rather than just the disembodied voice asking before and after questions.
        I found yours with Zora hilarious in parts.

tom

Comment

Originally posted by tom2c7777 View Post
          I heartily agree they enhance the whole experience of watching a T3. The interactions between models, models and the crew, crew and crew, there are probably further permutations, I seem to remember the lights being introduced in one! It is good the see and hear the crew rather than just the disembodied voice asking before and after questions.
          I found yours with Zora hilarious in parts.

tom

Yes Tom it was good wasn't it, wasn't Cleo very timid in the before shoot.... but not cute....

Comment

i was so tired that day...and a bit out of sorts

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X